Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York

+12
coloursXY
AllyKok
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
asiaticlily
Sanguine
avondale09
xxcarolxx
annakebana
alyanna
rokziie
miakaloveshow
xiangxuanlin
16 posters

Go down

12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York Empty 12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York

Source: ifeng.com
Translation: t3arjerkingluvr @ Asianfanatics.net
posted by endlessjoy

Show Luo's newest 7th musical work <Luo Sheng Men> will start pre-ordering on December 22nd, Golden Typhoon Records Company dropped 30 million TWD on this album, this allowed Show to take a team of people to New York and take photographs as well as film an MV, he had to crazily change into 10 different styles of outfits at a low temperature of under zero degrees celsius, not only did Show get frostbite, it was so cold he couldn't speak right, loudly spoke : "Pig Style English".

Show Luo expressed that being able to travel to New York to have a photoshoot makes him very happy, this time his record company designed ten different models of clothing styles, increasing his level to "accessory category trendy man", only, less than 10 minutes of taking pictures already made his face stiff, four female employees held onto blankets being on call, once the photographer puts down his camera, the four beautiful ladies shoot towards Show like an arrow, making bypassing males stare in envy.

But Show Luo bitterly smiled saying: "They think that being served by four beautiful women must be comfortable, actually that day was very dry so when they touched my body it would often cause a soft electric shock, I was shocked so much that I kept complaining, really wasn't fortunate enough to enjoy it!"

Filming from day to night, Show Luo's ten toes were frozen so stiff that they curled inwards, he jokingly said that it was like binding his feet, sitting in the extra long Cadillac Limousine his record company especially rented for Show for two hours, costing $100,000TWD, his body was able to warm up a little. But with his optimistic personality he didn't forget to find joy in this sorrow, using his "super fast English memorizing method" to turn phrases he often hears like "Something Like That" into "Shang Xin Lai Le (Heart Break Has Come)"; "God Bless You" was turned into a Taiwanese version "Ji Ka Pi Xiu (One Paper Box)", everyone convulsed in laughter, he successfully helped the employees forget about the cold.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York Empty Re: 12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:48 am

lol. he's really funny! i remembered his "something like that" in to "shang xin lai le."

well~ jia you show. im sure your english would certainly be better in the future
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York Empty Re: 12/18/09 Golden Typhoon Willing to Pay Billion to Keep Show Luo, Generously Films New MV in New York

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:20 am

hahaha he was really so funny served by the lovely lady..me want to serve him too hehehe...OMG he served as royalty..Good thing Golden typhoon will spend a billion for him which the right amout for International superstar like him SHOW..BCOZ Show will double that amount when his album is already release....and i can imagine he was totally handsome with those different outfit...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:27 am

"accessory category trendy man"
cool~ good luck to show. i love this article, it emphasizes show's hard work in his upcoming album. ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 am

wow im so happy for show!!! Very Happy
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:01 am

Even though, the weather is very cold.
He could still crack a joke.
Love it when he does that.
So, that everybody could enjoy rather than caring about the coldness.

I wish i have a friend like that.
That would be so cool!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 am

So happy for Show and this is great news! I'm sure his english got better and I love his new hairstyle! Is he still in NY?
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 am

^^Nope, that was a couple weeks ago.

But hahaha, that's funny. He thinks it was cold here back then, he should come back here now! Too cold for even Northeast natives to go outside! Brrrr. But can't blame him, he is not used to cold at all. Poor guy. So strong =) So excited to see all these new pics!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

um, lol. tru point avondale. its like, 15 degrees Fahrenheit where I am (f'n Brrr) and it wasnt that cold the week he was here.(I thought it was freezing, but i always think that) it might have been different from Where I am to NYC, but i feel like. . . . citys are warmer? idk. clearly he's just not used to it, poor kid, being from Taiwan, which is like, warmer and stuff.
if he comes back more often, he will be. lol

makes me want to move to Taiwan so bad, if they're not used to below 32 degrees F weather, thats where i wanna live.

speaking of which, I wonder if He's seen snow? some of my friends over there, in Singapore which is different i know, but still, haven't seen snow, so i wonder if he has. We're supposed to be getting about a foot of it, and if he's never seen it, maybe i can . . . like, will it towards Taiwan, or something. . .
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Xiao Zhu alway funny. I wish him luck for his new album.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:49 pm

OMG...I bet that he was so cold....I live in Boston and it's already freezing over here....NY is pretty close and I can understand what he is going through...Hope he feels better in this cold weather...
I have to agree that I would like to be of the girls serving him...LOL
Hope his album come out soon....Can't wait... Very Happy
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:38 am

wowow...preorder start on 22nd Dec...
really a good news

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 am

22nd dec.
3 MORE DAYS!!!!
*screams ~~*
coloursXY
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

ooohh poor SHOW freezing in NYC.lol
anyways i hope the MV will come out soon and i want to see more pics of him!!! and the english-chinese he knows hahaha very funny!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 pm

can't wait to see the MV!! he works so hard for us fans, enduring the cold. i wish i was in ny when he was there.
lolz at his "super fast English memorizing method". my mom used to do that too like watermelon became "wo de mei ren" (my beautiful person). show's soo cute<3
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:08 am

lol his english is so cute.
poor him, he got frostbite!
Are they seriously spending 30 million TWD ?
That's like 900,000 US dollars! 0.0! wow
I hope it's really successful if they're spending so much!!! Smile
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 pm

new album! really cant wait to buy! & photoshoots in NY! that's too cool! Laughing

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down