Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out

+14
freya1507
Chie...
michelle87
ka1020
lollipopbbt<3show
kriztetalovesxioazhu
alyanna
woainishow
boba2boba
vli24
IHS
vic91285
hitsugayali
o_ost1nao_o
18 posters

Go down

[04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out Empty [04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out ; Happily Announced First Guest Stefanie Sun

04/23/2010

Show Lo's Manhattan 2010 Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D World Live Tour will kick off on April 30th in Asia. Gold Typhoon Music had already announced the first batch of guests as 4 pop queens : Amei Chang, Sammi Cheng, Elva Hsiao, and Yang Cheng Lin! Yesterday (4/22), the announced 8 concerts in Asia were completely sold out, rolling in a total of $150 million! Show also happily announced that for the first concert on 4/30, the guest will be "Pop Queen" Stefanie Sun! He happily said, "Stefanie and I almost had the chance to be senior-junior of our record company, I haven't worked with her before, and being able to invite her as my first concert guest is a rare occasion. So I also practiced hard on lots of instruments, ready to look to her on the stage!"

Happy Announcing First Guest Globally - Stefanie Sun

Show then said, "After it was set that Stefanie and I would be working together, I started to think up of what kind of performance she and I will be doing. Stefanie has lots of memorable songs and performances, like the tap dance for "Lv Guang (Green Light)," "Shen Qi's" indian dance, and the song that everyone knows, "Tian Hei Hei,"all these classic songs. I also had thought that I would do a more rock performance with her for the song "Di Yi Tian (First Day)" that May Day had composed. Because there are so many possibilities for our performance, I had prepared lots of songs to discuss with Stefanie, even up until now, we haven't made a final decision yet!"

Hong Kong Ticket Scalping : Tickets up to $8000 HKD; Show Lo Shouts Out to Fans : Don't By Scalped Tickets

Because the 8 concerts have been completely sold out, whether it's Taipei, Hong Kong, or Singapore, scalped tickets are starting to appear, and these tickets are priced at extremely unreasonably high prices! The organizers at Gold Typhoon music even got a call from fans saying, "We heard that the scalped tickets are priced at $8000 HKD (~$35,000 NTD, ~$1030USD). We weren't sure whether the organizers were going to add more concerts, so a lot of our friends who weren't able to get the tickets early on are planning on getting scalped tickets!" Show had come out and told his fans not to buy scalped tickets, he said, "Due to the shipping of the special effects equipment for the concert, adding concerts right now would be a little difficult, but I will discuss it over with my management company and organizers. In the end, we will give a final decision that will please all fans!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source : Gold Typhoon Music
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW :: http::/love4show.forumotion.com

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out Empty Re: [04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out

Post by hitsugayali Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:43 pm

OMG. congrats Show!! Thats awesome. I wish i can go but im too far away ( ahem New York) but thats great and having STEPHANIE SUN as guest, im jealous that i cant go. good luck on your concert in Japan tommorrow
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

[04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out Empty Re: [04/23/2010 - Gold Typhoon] Show Lo's 8 Concerts Completely Sold-Out

Post by vic91285 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Congrats to Show!!

My God those people sure knows how to rip off Show's fan money by skyrocketing the ticket price (that's why I hate scalped tickets (black market tickets).

Glad Show is doing something about it, but I hope he won't over do himself by adding more concerts. I know that he is caring and loves his fans but he should not over do it, and get some rest.

Well at least it is confirmed that all of his concert will be in 3D since they are shipping all of the equipments from place to place.
vic91285
vic91285
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Finally the guests are out Very Happy
Well, some "old", and some he hasn't worked with before. Looking forward to it (if he's gonna have a concert dvd :/ )
It's gonna be interesting.

Ugly people selling scalped tickets. Those moles should go %&#@?^*¤# somewhere bad. And be forbidden to eat cake for the rest of their lifes.
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Congrats to Show. Even though I brought my tickets already I keep looking to check the progress of people buying tickets. & yesterday when I looked, it was all sold out Very Happy

& yes like Show said we shouldn't buy scalped tickets. We should not support sellers that are using Show to earn money !
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm

congratz to Show Very Happy amazing guest list too Smile

I'm feeling more & more depressed now Sad the more i hear of all the wonderful things that will going on at the concert the sadder i get i can't go Sad
to those who are going, have so much fun & also enough fun for the rest of us Very Happy
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Wait I'm confused....how did those scalpers get their hands on so many of Show's concert tickets? Is it like in the US when people buy up some tickets and then try to sell them at double the amount? scratch
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am

wow congratulations to Show

wow 8 concerts
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 am

i'm so happy for SHOW!!! congrats!
and he sure needs to add more concert events cause his fans are willing to buy his concert tickets at all cost...woah im so impressed XIAO ZHU! go start the XIAO ZHU STORM again & don't forget to stop by in California coz i'll be waiting for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 am

hope show adds more concerts

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 am

wow! so happy for Show! jia you! I love you
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle87 Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 am

all concerts all sold out Arrow more concert to be sceduled... YAY cheers
Go Show... persuade the management company and organiser... bounce
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am

oh.. he is definitely rocking the music industry.. well congrats..!! for the fast sold out of tickets...ahaha
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:51 pm

thanks stina ^^

very very happy for him ... i hope he will add some concerts ...
in july and aug
show can you heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar me ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Show Storm was really invade asia..congrats all ticket are sold out no doubt because he was Show Lo A total performer and asia dancing king..the ticket for his concert was really worth it and priceless..all myterious guest was really reveal ..i want to watch him with elva hsiao..i really love them together.. Razz dancing WOW.. affraid
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 am

hopefully he can have a concert DVD Smile
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristy Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

add oil add oil, show!!
i really wish i can go.. but too far.. =(
and i'm having final exams now.. (i should be studying but here i am.. *grins*)

ganbatte ne~~

Kristy

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelyones Sun May 02, 2010 5:33 am

show is gtting more and more popular le!! :DD so excited to go to his concert!!! dono who will be his special guest in sg....... scratch
lovelyones
lovelyones
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down