Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month!

+11
freya1507
wyethrine
annakebana
avondale09
nyanya_ndut
Stargazer319
keirins
miakaloveshow
kriztetalovesxioazhu
jhesa43
celinaa
15 posters

Go down

[09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month! Empty [09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month!

Post by celinaa Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month!
News Source: Yahoo! Taiwan, NOWNews, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation Credit: tammiest @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This year's "celebrity with the highest earnings" has got to be XiaoZhu, Show Lo ZhiXiang! He's popular not only in Taiwan; he's conquered the other side of the channel (Mainland China), too! An instant noodles company shelled out more than $20 million NTD to have him represent their product. They even printed Show's face on the packaging; they were able to sell 300 million packages in just one month; in other words, Show was able to bring the company nearly $4.5 billion NTD in sales-- in just that one month! Last year, Show was able to earn nearly $200 million NTD!

From feminine products to beverages and even to Mainland shampoo lines and products-- Show is definitely a super-moneymaker! He has earned a lot in endorsement fees and contracts. Whether he is showing off his confident, flashy dancesteps or filming with other heavenly kings and queens for his commercials, nearly every product or line Show endorses sells like hotcakes on both sides of the channel. Now, even the huge market for instant noodles has zeroed in on and proven Show's tremendous popularity.

The company spent $28,660,000 NTD to print Show's likeness on their instant noodles' packaging; they sold 3 million bowls in just one month. Using a standard of about $3 RMB (or $15 NTD) per bowl of instant noodles to calculate, Show brought them nearly $4.5 billion NTD in sales in just one month! Show's ability to make money is definitely astounding: last year, he filmed 16 commercials and held 7 concerts and 5 other business-related performances-- with his hosting fees and acting fees added to the mix, he earned nearly $200 million NTD in total! Show's work schedule is jampacked all year long; his hard work, however, definitely pays off, and he reaps a bountiful harvest, thus allowing a smile to stay on his face at all times.
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month! Empty Re: [09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month!

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 pm

wow! no doubt that he is now rich!! well he really deserves it...

Keep up the good work! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month! Empty Re: [09/14/2009] Show Lo ZhiXiang Snags Tens of Millions in Endorsement Fees; Instant Noodles Company Makes $4.5 Billion NTD in Profits in One Month!

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 am

haha im not really shocked about this cause we all know how hardworking SHOW is...he really is popular,blessed,talented and stuff...all because of his hardwork and dedication to his work!!plus he knows how to share his talents and blessings...

im happy for you SHOW!!!more blessings to come..more dramas,more endorsements,more concerts!!!!

can someone put a video/pics of his endorsement for this instant noodles company...i really wanna see it.i even want to buy the noodles just to see SHOW in the package.LOL

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 am

That's our SHOW..just put his picture in any kind of stuff and will sold out Razz he really so popular that why he got a lot of endorsement..they all big endorsement...he just not only a superb artist a total perfomer.. he grab so many awards and endorsement.....that why someone envy on him try to put him down....Not only a superb artist, but a bankable endorser too!
Jia you Show! And congratulations! ...asian superstar that hit asia by storms.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 am

Our Super Amazing Show...Great work!! That's why we admire u more and more.. Wow..rich guy,you deserve it!!
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 am

Very Happy You're the best Show!!!
Keep up the good work. You really deserve it!!!
Thanks 4 sharing celinaa! :-) flower
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 am

nice nice!! you deserve it!! Very Happy
we support u always!
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 am

Holy crap. He is soooooo rich, lol. Good for him though, that's so awesome =)

I would totally buy noodles that had Show's face on them. Definitely.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 am

Wow xiao zhu! you rich xia! haiz i envy you...
It's okay work harder! then you'll be more richer but don't work until you are sick.. stay healthy okay(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

so happy for him! Very Happy all his hardwork has been paid off.
keep it up Show!
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 pm

avondale09 wrote:Holy crap. He is soooooo rich, lol. Good for him though, that's so awesome =)

I would totally buy noodles that had Show's face on them. Definitely.

and this is exactly the point i did not get with lays .....why did they not put his face on the pack
i know they would have sold like crazy ... why did not use this ??????????????

rain did this with noodle soup in thailand too and the sold like crazy ...they were sold out in a week ....
so why did lays not do this ????????????
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Pffffft cuz Lays clearly doesn't want to sell any chips.

I was having this conversation an hour ago at lunch with Sanguine, I was telling her about this news article. I was saying, I would totally like, line up outside this store in the morning and just bust in at opening and buy up all the Show noodles. Seriously, it's genius, lol, those would be some awesome noodles. Some I could eat, and some I could save, y'know, to look at, hahaha.

I wonder if I could order some of these noodles.... heheh =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:47 pm

to order them we need contacts to china ^^ .... or you can look at ebay
sure his face or the face of a celeb really sells well ....
you know taiwan is a paradise for this .... i love this ^^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 pm

is it really?? Sigh. You know, if I ever make it over to Taiwan, not only will I be broke from the trip itself, but I will be super extra broke from buying all the silly stuff this "paradise" offers, like noodles with Show's face on the package, lol.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Oh wow. Imagine all that bling-bling ka-ching~

As expected. He isn't called the Endorsement King for nothing. I want to see the noodle packaging. I don't think i'll even bear to eat it after buying.

I'm so proud of him.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 pm

avondale09 wrote:is it really?? Sigh. You know, if I ever make it over to Taiwan, not only will I be broke from the trip itself, but I will be super extra broke from buying all the silly stuff this "paradise" offers, like noodles with Show's face on the package, lol.

hihhi i know i was a good girl in tw i supported the economy a lot Embarassed
but the prob is ... the noodles are just in china ... not in tw ...if in tw i would have made my friends buy them for us Very Happy
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:48 pm

oh true true! I knew that. Oops haha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 pm

wow noodles with show on it...yummy...Smile i would frame the package after i eat the noodles:)
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by ai4show Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Wow... So proud of zhu ren... His mom must be proud of him also. His bad year is suddenly changing where good things are rushing in toward him making him all the more popular than he is right now. I wish i could have that one day where i could see hi in person and get to know him.
ai4show
ai4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://myspace.com/faye92

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

whoa. he's surely rich not only with money but he is also rich with people who love him! Smile im happy for him because of the fact that even though he has undergone serious problems he still managed to pull himself up and do his best! Smile surely a man worth to be idolized! Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down