Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions

+13
Lmk92
blissfulting
engin
keri1258
kprincess
Jazz
stuipid445
Killer_smile
Felicitationx3
ohretro
vickie
gandezt
o_ost1nao_o
17 posters

Go down

[07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions Empty [07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:37 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions

07/19/2008

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo established an international fan club, making it very inviting for fans to join. After enlisting for 23 days, there have been 5,200 members. Everyone paid a $1,800 membership fee, totaling up to tens of millions!

Show Lo has entered showbiz for 12 years now, and his career had its ups and downs. These years his non-stop hard work and efforts are slowly paying off as his career reaches a peak. The 30th of this month is his birthday, and his fans are giving him a big present, that is, establishing the international fan club.

Fans as Girlfriends, Happiness Party Hugging

To attract fans into the club, Show pulled out tricks from his sleeves, treating his fans like girlfriends. Besides being able to participate in the "Happiness Tour Wedding Party," wearing a wedding gown to take a wedding photo with Show, member can also "bear hug" Show. Aside from that, Show will also be giving out personally made chocolates as presents.

Yesterday, Show went to a chocolate cake shop, and personally made a cake and chocolate. When he saw the beautiful baker, he was so excited and all smiles, saying how she was pretty and such. He also mischievously teased the baker, "Hurry up, teach me how to make it, hurry and hold my hand."

Winking and Comically Making A Cake

While topping on the cream for the cake, the baker held Show's hand, guiding him on how to do it. Show comically revealed a "hidden smirk." He laughed and said, "It feels like the movie 'Titanic.'" His mischievous self, unchanged, had everyone laughing out loud.

While Show was making the cake, his hands were nimble, completely familiar with the process. When asked if he had personally made a cake for a girlfriend before? Show nodded shyly, and pouted his lips and said, "Just one." As for whether it's Yuki Hsu, Makiyo, or Selina? He didn't want to answer and said, "That's a secret in my heart."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Baker holds Show's hand to demonstrate how to make cake, Show reveals a "hidden smirk."]

[caption: Show personally makes chocolate]]

Source : Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions Empty Re: [07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions

Post by gandezt Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:06 pm

Makes a cho?
Personaly?
Wew..
He realy a multitalented guy!
He can do evrythg he wana do..
Gosh..
-.-"

Who is the girl he made a cho 4?
Only 1girl?
I think she is Lo Mama..
Hehe
LoL

The cho is so cute!
I wana get 1!
Gv it 2me!
*sudenly i bcme stupd..ha2*
T_T
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

[07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions Empty Re: [07/19/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Enthusiastically Contributes to Fans, Rolling in Tens of Millions

Post by vickie Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 pm

HEHEHE, i can tell Show likes to cook...well for his special love ones;) LOL..
if all fans = girlfriends..then...hmmm....those lito kids....babies..or those older ones...HEHE. doesnt matter;) we're just a big family..and let that family expand^_^ LOL.

those millions of dollars...are for the site & the tees & the bday cards & the phone calls....for the workers too...LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:58 pm

The second picture...most adorable picture ever?
I think so. =)
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 pm

Aww. that is sooo cute <3

I want that cake/chocolate heart thingie!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:34 pm

or home-made chocolate...i just want to have a piece...can i??...hixhix....he made cake for his gf before...how sweet he is~``
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:05 am

The girl doesn't really look VERY pretty. Maybe because her hair is blocking.

Loves it when Show reveals his comical self. SOOOO CUTE~!!!
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:26 am

1000x of cute!! Love him more and more!!

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:59 am

i want the chocolate!!
Oh~ He really loves cooking and baking~
More than me i guess.. lol
Whoever marries him is damn lucky!!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:38 am

Since it's a Centennial Celebration, im a lil nervous. Please give me some suggestions on what to wear Rolling Eyes
Btw, the wedding dress is gonna be provided, right? just wanna make sure Exclamation
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:40 am

AHH :p sO000 cute!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 am

keri1258 wrote:Since it's a Centennial Celebration, im a lil nervous. Please give me some suggestions on what to wear Rolling Eyes
Btw, the wedding dress is gonna be provided, right? just wanna make sure Exclamation

seriously? seriously? you're going? seriously?! lol Razz don't worry, tell me your body type, style and I shall make you a star! <3
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:36 pm

I want a cake/ chocolate that made by Show
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote: seriously? seriously? you're going? seriously?! lol Razz don't worry, tell me your body type, style and I shall make you a star! <3

Yes, i am serious. Very Happy I already booked the flight to Taiwan.
Check out my blog and you'll know my body type.
Do i have to dress up for the celebration? I don't want to! What should I wear then? tank top and jean??
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:47 pm

you're allowed to dress up in anything you like Smile
it's suggested that you wear your favorite outfit or whatever gown you wish, although a couple gowns will be provided, but it might to look good on you or you might not like them Smile so if you want you can just wear anything..

Show says that this event is just a chance for him to take a formal picture with fans, while he's dressed in a tux, and his fans can be dressed up formally as well. Smile it's just to take a pretty picture Smile don't think too much about it :} hahaha.. wear whatever you feel comfortable in! Very Happy

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:01 pm

show looks so cute in those pictures, especially the second one Very Happy
maybe it's the pictures, but he does look skinnier...
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Wow he so rich now.N his $$$ will keep increasing...Good job
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Become richer n richer..
Wah..
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by showonstagepiggo Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 am

HOW DID YOU SIGN UP FOR THE FAN MEET AND GREET?
HE'S COMING TO SINGAPORE TOO, BUT THEN SIGN UP FROM THE ILOVESUPER WEB TOO?
ICANT EXACTLY READ CHINESE WELL ):
showonstagepiggo
showonstagepiggo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 pm

yum.... chocolate and Show..jeez, that's enough to make anyone go crazy XP

he's a great person, and a great idol <3 imagine him feeding you the chocolate Wink hahaha
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:21 pm

showonstagepiggo wrote:HOW DID YOU SIGN UP FOR THE FAN MEET AND GREET?
HE'S COMING TO SINGAPORE TOO, BUT THEN SIGN UP FROM THE ILOVESUPER WEB TOO?
ICANT EXACTLY READ CHINESE WELL ):
Show mentioned in YLBFB that you can oso sign up on the spot!
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Good thing that you've created a website that is for international. SO that we'll be able to get updates and info. we Really really Show! he's very down to earth and friendly that is why a lot of gurls loved him.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down