Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day

+10
jhesa43
missfangirl
mahcutesweety
ammer_sweet
Jazz
Ging
AllyKok
archie1804
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day Empty [10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day

10/12/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo sure knows how to reel in the money, besides his main occupation as a celebrity/entertainer, he also owns a clothing line. His new branch in Kaohsiung opened, and in a short 2 hours, he made $1.5 million. Though his brand is very popular, it actually made this "celebrity store manager" desolated!

Products Popular , 2 hours Reels $1.5 million

Show's self established clothing brand was opened last year in Taipei, and then Singapore and Hong Kong. Yesterday, he extended his branch into Kaohsiung, balancing out from the north to south of Taiwan. He chose to hold the grand opening at 11 A.M., Show was the store-manager-of-the-day, but little did he know that due to the limited edition of his clothes, his fans were in a rush to make purchases, moreover, little people had acknowledged that he was there, making him feel temporarily at a loss of words, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "This is first time I've felt that I have no charisma."

Boss Gets Roast Pig to Celebrate with Employees

The day before he grand opening, Show had arrived in the south to lead plans, and then held a celebration party, with a roast pig to celebrate with everyone. When asked what difference was being an entertainer/celebrity and a boss? Show said, "When you're an entertainer, you get applause, which makes me really excited and gives me a strong force and motive. But when you're a boss and you see people on the streets wearing your clothing brand, you'll feel really accomplished."

Being a celebrity and having your own store seems like an easy way to make money, but that's not the case. Whenever Show is finished with his business as an entertainer, he'll give up his own personal relax time, he said, "Money is made, but it's not as easy as everyone deems it to be."

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day Empty Re: [10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day

Post by vickie Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:13 pm

LOL. im jealous of his fans too XDD
its ok, if nobody wants you..come to US and open a STAGE
i guarantee that everybody will go for CEO:D

stage x disney, how wonderful!!!!<3
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day Empty Re: [10/12/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Gets Jealous with Fans ; No One Bothers With The Store-Manager-for-the-Day

Post by archie1804 Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm

^_^ maybe when Show saw that the customers are busy picking goods and not bothering him, he tought, "this clothes are more popular than me". But I thought that people go there to see Show???

1.5 million, that's a heck of a number. great job!

err... I noticed that Show wearing cap => is this mean his album release date is close? or maybe he just wearing it...
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:01 am

show, congrats for you new opening.
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ging Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:42 am

Congrats on your new opened store Smile

Ging
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:57 am

Congrats!!
Hu~, so sad no one bothered u...
I want disney x stage...T.T
I love disney~~!!

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:28 am

Congratulate on your new branch

O_O $1.5 million in 2 hours? It's a lot
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 am

no one bothered to notice him.?but why.?if that was me.!haha..

1.5 million sure is a big money.!

i want to have those clothes.!too bad we don't have STAGE here..Sad
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:09 am

hahaha i'm guessing its because tw fans see him quite often.. so comparing limited purchases and show being the store manager for the day, they chose to grab their limited purchases!

LOL he's hilarious, fancy feeling sad 'cause nobody wants to bother about him. hahaha.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:08 pm

That's ok SHOW as long as your fans patronize your clothing or business it means they love you very much. They know that all the designs are coming from you..so dont be sad...

Congrats SHOW! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiSSiNGXiaoZhu Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:01 pm

lol yea also come to UK i will even hunt you hhaha

lol

jia you!!!.. and congrats!..

MiSSiNGXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:10 am

So JEALOUS!!!!I wanna go!!!! I wouldn't have ignored you Show!! I would have looked at you alll day!! hahaah

vickie
: omg he SHOULD open a US Stage! A lot of Americans might like the designs too! whaa that'd be so cool...a Stage in the US...*sigh..* not happening anytime soon....
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:43 am

:O 1.5 million.. relax little. congratulation Very Happy good to see that he is doing a good business Smile

how could they ignore my poor little cutie pigie like that xD but really i would rather choose him than the clothes Very Happy for me to see him, just his back is even harder than to grow taller xD
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 pm

woohoo! yay, that money should be put away for our kids' college fund~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down