Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang

+42
cerise18
candy_31399
xNance
char
engin
Jeannelok
r0ngx
momont_24
jhesa43
jobers
miakaloveshow
o_ost1nao_o
Beckylovesasia
littlecutekitty
Shang Tian Hua
stuipid445
rokziie
onemanshow
blissfulting
Nana
drivewayromance
iamcrazy
freya1507
showstar
vickie
ka1020
woainishow
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
show lover
kprincess
bubblo
CutieHeart918
lonely☻emo
showmanic
kriztetalovesxioazhu
diane25
avondale09
keirins
yhumixz
xiangxuanlin
nyanya_ndut
mhay519
46 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang Empty [07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Whoo! His drama is finally confirmed with the leading actress. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Once again, don't know if pic works. If it doesn't, it's on AF.

Show Luo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang, Saturday July 18, 2009 Taiwan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Liberty Times
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watson's I-Card celebrated its first birthday and yesterday, Show Luo appeared at the event and got close with 30 VIP fans. Besides playing many games with fans, he also took photos with every single fan, making fans at the event ecstatic.

Filming new drama

Watson organised an event based on member points, and 30 members with the highest points were able to get in close contact with Show. The first member was one who had over 10,000 points and was actually the only male at the event! But he explained saying that it was actually his sister who was Show's fan, but she was busy and told him to take her place.

And recently, Show has begun filming a new idol drama 'Shanghai Honey', and will collaborate with Rainie Yang as lovers for the first time. And in the drama, he will have a big breakthrough, giving a new refreshing image to the audience! Show expressed that his character look will add much bonuses in the drama, and is another breakthrough! He and Rainie are artists from the same management company, so they are already quite close, and their collaboration will definitely be exciting!

Back to top Go down

[07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang Empty Re: [07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang

Post by mhay519 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 pm

good, another series to look forward to...

hope the plot & the ratings will be great!
Very Happy
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang Empty Re: [07/18/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo gets close with 30 VIP fans; new drama with Rainie Yang

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 pm

im so happy ahahhaha i like rainie..
thanks for sharing poga!! Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 am

oh yeaah!!!!!! the drama finally!!!! cant wait for the showing!! its something to lookforward to!

oh my rainie yang. im not a fan of rainie yang but as long as its show luo its okei. haha.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yhumixz Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 am

yay! yay! yay!
new drama! i cant wait for it!
thanks for sharing. Smile
yhumixz
yhumixz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

Yipieee.... cheers i already wait for this....I miss his acting so much, that would be good chemistry beetwen them . Thx a lot POGA ^^
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 am

I'm very excited that there will be another Show drama to watch =)

I am a little concerned, however... cuz he's acting with Rainie? Well, isn't Rainie Xiao Gui's ex? I mean I know they dated back in high school, so since it was a few years back maybe he won't care, but I think I would be a little sad if my best friend was spending lots of intimate time with my ex, even if they were just acting =( No? I dunno I'm just thinking. But it's still very exciting!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 am

aw, finally! a drama to wait!
thanks for sharing!
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

yay SHOW will do a new drama!
im so excited!!
good luck to SHOW and RAINIE!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 am

yay ...! hav new drama of him ... yay !!! i very happy i m waiting for it for so long ... =) love it hope i will air soon ... =)
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely☻emo Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 am

yay....finally he have a new drama.... bounce
can't wait for the new drama... Razz
lonely☻emo
lonely☻emo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 am

yey!!!
I'm really happy to hear about this.
and very excited!!! cant wait for this!

thanks for sharing this good news to all of us!
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:33 am

can't wait to see the drama.... rainie and him will work pretty well
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 am

OMG. This is ............ WHAT.

Okay, i'm very happy that he's going to be in another drama since he does have the acting skill. Both Hotshot and CWL kindof does injustice to him since it doesn't bring out his acting talent. Like the role he were playing were basically himself. LOL.

BUT! d*mn. must it REALLY be Rainie?! gosh. I've self-banned her dramas for so long and now, i'm forced to watch it. that won't feel good would it.

oh well, i'll see how it goes when everything's settled and confirmed.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by show lover Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:08 am

yey! yey! yey!!
I'm so excited!!
I really can't w8 4 this!!
show lover
show lover
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:41 am

YEA!!! ANOTHER DRAMA WITH SHOW!
Can't wait till it comes out....
this is going on my MUST WATCH list...XDD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 am

LOL...I wonder how that one guy felt being there among all those girls...who were there for Show Smile

I am soo happy to hear about his drama finally being confirmed...personally I was beginning to think that nothing would be filmed until next year...
Sooo....Rainie....hmm
Well that's an interesting choice...and Show works well with different actresses...I'm just not sure about the chemistry between these two...like will there be any? scratch

Don't get me wrong, Rainie's ok (I watched 3 of her dramas, but really only for the male lead Embarassed ), I just have it in my mind that she is Xiao Gui's ex...no matter how long ago, is it really ok that they act as couple? I would have preferred someone like Ariel Lin or Amber Kuo if they needed someone petite...but maybe I'm just worrying too much...Xiao Gui's probably ok with it, right?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 am

yey~! can't wait to see more infos about the drama. Very Happy when i heard that Rainie was the leading actress, i think about Xiao Gui's reaction. hihi
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:38 am

dont mind rainie..seriously.
the girl is for the GIRL audience to put themselves into the drama.
soo...she doesnt matter..unless u support her or is her fan;p

SHOW LUO is who we care about, right?

Show's gonna be gone from BFB for a while huh???? =_______="
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:46 am

YAYE! a drama~ Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:51 am

lol ... sure for that ... hahax ... =) i only care about show dun care who the girl is unless is someone i like too ... for example jolin ... hahax ...
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm also very curious about the chemistry between rainie and show ...not that i think they will not work great with each other ... i just dont see them as a love couple at the moment ... but rainie is good in her dramas so is show, so we will see ... and yes like kprincess i hope the role he will play will be diffrent from the real show ... want to see him in a diffrent part ^^

was he absent a lot when he was shooting HotShot??? i have the feeling at the moment xiao zhu and xiao gui are doing a recording marathon ...e.g. on the 7.7. they recorded 4 in one afternoon ... normaly just 2 ....

diffrent look in the drama curiousssssssssssssssssssss
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 pm

i agree tooo.. they don match in couple..
oops.. i don mean raine nt goood.. is jus weird..
bt maybe it will turn out nice!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:20 pm

freya1507 wrote:I'm also very curious about the chemistry between rainie and show ...not that i think they will not work great with each other ... i just dont see them as a love couple at the moment ... but rainie is good in her dramas so is show, so we will see ... and yes like kprincess i hope the role he will play will be diffrent from the real show ... want to see him in a diffrent part ^^

was he absent a lot when he was shooting HotShot??? i have the feeling at the moment xiao zhu and xiao gui are doing a recording marathon ...e.g. on the 7.7. they recorded 4 in one afternoon ... normaly just 2 ....

diffrent look in the drama curiousssssssssssssssssssss

he does sound quite busy. after all, because of all these filming, commercials, bfb...he can't go on Zhu Ge Liang's show...even though he probably really wants to.
he gotta prepare to film overseas too. o.O oh yeah SFC stuff will take away some of his time. {and before, i thought he had all that extra time..lol, guess not}
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:27 am

^
No wonder this guy seems to be ninja-ing. *shifty eyes* LOL. xD

anyways, yay for the new drama~! Very Happy
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 am

YUHHHUUUU..... *happy*
something that will be waited with us!!!!
hahaha...
another happy things..
I really love SHOW n rainie Yang..
i think they are 2 will be the best!!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 am

Sorry guys, but I'm really not looking forward to seeing Show and Rainie as lovers in a drama...Show'll have to kiss her! EW! LOL sorry I just really don't want to see that.

But otherwise, I'm really glad Xiao Zhu's finally going to be involved in another drama...I mean, it's been almost a year already! TOO LONG!
And I agree...Hot Shot wasn't a big challenge for him since his celeb image is pretty much goofy like Yuan Da Ying was. I hope this one's going to be better than Hot Shot anyway...
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 am

woo~ I miss show's acting!
this is a must seen!!
i'm excited!
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 am

is the synopsis out?
so excited.. i miss watching show in a series...
cant wait for the BTS! hehe. Very Happy
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 am

OMg,
poor xiao gui D:
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next