Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

+38
Shang Tian Hua
Jeannelok
Gibberish.
megan_702
babybern2286
czeherazade
jhesa43
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
iamcrazy
Felicitationx3
jam912
ellehcir1408
tankianen
xiangxuanlin
winnie208
diane25
jenniliau
miakaloveshow
keirins
kriztetalovesxioazhu
woainishow
o_ost1nao_o
avondale09
Sanguine
Exuvalia
endlessjoy
Nana
littlecutekitty
lonely☻emo
freya1507
mhay519
annakebana
drivewayromance
char
xNance
wth444
xxcarolxx
nyanya_ndut
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again. Empty [07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

Post by nyanya_ndut Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 am

Show Luo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

source:UDN.com
Trans: JPOO @ asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NBA Star Kobe Bryant arrived at Taiwan on thursday, at night he held a brief private party, [Xiao Zhu] show Luo attended the party, but his attendance made some internet users angry :"He doesn't even know how to speak english, just trying to upstage himself again."(搶什麼風頭-i can't seem to translate this word, so any takers in translating the word for me?) this made xiao zhu who was invited to attend feel rather irritated.

After Xiao Zhu was being criticized that his attendance in Michael Jackson's commemoration activity was too "high profile", he is being criticized again because as he attended Nike's party last thursday, he took a picture with NBA's Bryan, and Japan's fashion king Fujihara Hiroshi and this picture was exposed onto the internet which caused internet users to criticize him even more.
Internet users made up stories while looking at the picture, as they know that Xiao Zhu can't speak english they assumed that he was "kicked to the side", and Bryan only chatted to Fujihara Hiroshi.

Xiao Zhu's manager Xiao Shuang was there that evening. She explained that Xiao Zhu had also designed shoes for Nike, that evening he was invited as a "representative for the entertainment industry" to attend the activity held in Nike's flagship store, and as Bryan had to leave Taiwan at 8 that night, the 3 of them only took one picture, and Bryan had to hurridely leave.

Xiao Shuang also explained that Xiao Zhu never conceals the fact that he doesn't know how to speak english well, but as one of Nike's superior introduced Show as "Taiwan's No.1 idol, and also loves to play basketball" to Bryan, the two of them greeted each other in a "basketball way". After Bryan left, Xiao Zhu chatted with Fujihara Hiroshi.

Xiao Zhu already knows about the criticism that the internet users are giving him, he feels rather put out. Xiao Shuang said :"Recently everything that Xiao Zhu does is being enlarged, he was invited to go, It was the company(nike's) request to take a picture and write about it, the picture was exposed by the company, and he's still being criticized for that, I really don't know what to say anymore." Towards this Nike emphasizes that Show was invited by them, and the party was to celebrate 6453 idea and to release Nike ID Kobe IV to the customers.
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

[07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again. Empty Re: [07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

Post by xxcarolxx Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 am

poor Xiao Zhu, he must have been really put down. So what if his english isn't that good, internet users don't have to criticize him for that. Don't worry Xiao Zhu they're all just jealous of you.
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

[07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again. Empty Re: [07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

Post by wth444 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 am

wth? how is he trying to attract attention like that?he just attends a private party as a guest and takes pictures.everyone does that can?the pople have no brain issit?goshh
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 am

ridiculous!
nike invited him.. soo he was polite to come
they are alll jealous! feel sad for him
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by char Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 am

^thanks for sharing this article... those people sucks!!! why can't they leave LZX alone!!!

nyanya_ndut wrote:(搶什麼風頭-i can't seem to translate this word, so any takers in translating the word for me?)
^in effect, it means trying at any chance to gain prestige... (something like that..) - sorry, 'hope this make sense..
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 am

Hmmm, it looks like another round of misunderstanding to me yeah. Hopefully the internet users would have a change of opinion now that Xiao Shuang has helped to clarify the matter. Show Luo stay strong okay! <3

thanks for posting!
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 am

I love Kobe! He's one of my idol too. There was once he came to Singapore, but of course I didn't met him.

Why can't the internet users understand Xiao Zhu and leave him alone. Don't just people by pictures and get the facts right before criticizing anybody.
What's wrong of just taking pictures and going to parties that he was invited too?!
So it's wrong taking pictures and meeting somebody but you can't understand each other. So, this means it's wrong for me to take picture and talk to Xiao Zhu, since I do not know any Chinese.

Sorry, I can't control my anger, therefore I must shout it out. I'm just so angry with the people who criticize him.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

me too!! angry angry!! i want to slap those people! leave him alone already! Evil or Very Mad
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 am

oh well, they're just sooo jealous of Xiao Zhu, that'all it is...

after all the "attacks" being thrown at him, this should not be new.

jia you Show!
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 am

Xiao Shuang said :"[...] I really don't know what to say anymore."

me too
i run out of words .....
no idea what is going on Evil or Very Mad

xiao zhu jia you
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely☻emo Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 am

yeah, really...
those people just too jealous to xiao zhu,,
b'coz not everyone can attend the party,,
and our xiao zhu soo lucky hihi
its okay, xiao zhu !
dont care whatever they say...
jiayooo!!!
lonely☻emo
lonely☻emo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm

seriously, are you freaking kidding me?!
this is so bullshit. they have no good reason to put him down like that =S
what, just because he doesn't speak fluent english, doesn't mean he can't go to the event?! =S so bullshit.

the ppl online criticizing xiao zhu in this manner should just stfu and get a life.
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 pm

i dont know what to say...
i my gosh!!
ANGRY!!!!! why all the people always think negatively to show???
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm

I saw this news in the Chinese forum and was just too reluctant to translate it because it is just nonsense. For heaven's sake, just leave Show alone.

Last edited by endlessjoy on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 pm

endlessjoy wrote:I saw this news in the Chinese forum and was just too reluctant to translate it because it is just nonsense. For heaven's sake , just leave Show alone.

even though we all know ist nonsense ...
its serious one -cause his manager react on it

*sigh ... like you said ...can the pls leave him alone
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:36 pm

freya1507, are you still in Taiwan? Are you going to go to Show's Honeymoon party on the 30th?
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm

搶什麼風頭 - I think that means 'Why is he stealing the limelight?'
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

wow, poor Show, all this controversy and nonsense, and all because of Kobe. lame (cant hide the fact that she's a Celtics fan)

yeah, people need to leave him him alone, before he cries again.
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Like, I don't even know what to say anymore, it's ridiculous. Why can't they leave him alone? He is honestly the nicest, most generous, caring person I have ever heard of, yet all anyone has to say about him is negative bullshit! He works so hard, and gives so much, and people just don't seem to care. Angry tears are forming right now, I am very upset at how unfairly he is treated. I can only hope that he doesn't take any of these things to heart anymore.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 pm

LoL oh, wow. seriously. wtf?

these people seriously need to get a life?

SO WHAT IF he was being high profiled and-slash-or stealing the thunder? it's cuz he can.. holy crap these people.. -_-

but he wasn't. obviously.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm

I'm sure that Show won't let all this affect him. He's really strong and he knows that he has all of his fans supporting him. There's currently a heated argument on the web about this news. People supporting Show are fighting back.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm

This story seems a little too convenient...as if they're just trying to build on the Michael Jackson 'Beat It' story...which is pretty lame and stupid Mad

I mean, didn't they learn their lesson making up ridiculous stories and claiming that they're true?

They know that Show's english isn't that good. He's said it himself numerous times. And to try and capitalize off that, to claim that he needs to be so desperate as to crash a party he was invited to, is an egregious and short-sighted mistake. All that this will accomplish is less faith in the integrity of their publications, since most netizens are online and not buying their ridiculous "rag sheets"...Show will overcome this just like he's overcome many other "hei ren"

Phew~~~~ I've said all I've wanted to say
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Oh, geez, not again. Okay, since I can't speak Korean, I obviously can't go to Korea if I ever want to. Since I can't speak French, I obviously can't go to France...in fact, I'm pretty much limited to English and Chinese-speaking countries! And obviously, if I ever wanted to go to a party where there were a majority of non-English/Chinese speaking people...I could never, ever do that. That would be just so wrong!!

...-_- Honestly? Well, this actually happens to stars all the time, so Xiao Zhu isn't alone. The media's just really focusing on him because he's so big right now. But it's kind of annoying. I mean, Xiao Zhu's fluent in Japanese...Fujihara Hiroshi is Japanese...thus...he can communicate with others at the party. And since when do you need language to communicate? The party was for Kobe to get more connections, probably--and Xiao Zhu's a pretty good connection to have in Taiwan.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhu's fans have really been fighting back on the net (on Chinese websites). So that's a good thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 pm

dang it!those nonsense stories are back again..why cant those media people leave SHOW LO alone...it makes me feel so irritated! so what if SHOW is not good in his English speaking skills?!at least our dear SHOW LO is still trying to learn and improve his speaking skills...can you[media people] leave SHOW LO alone!!!

anyways,thanks for translating!
be strong SHOW!!!we're always gonna back you uP!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Grrh...That people only jealous to our Show,just talking too much...ohh poor show..They can't take that Show already Big now,then looking for his side that could be criticized..Don't worry Show, we're backing you!
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 pm

@endlessjoy

Spoiler:
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by char Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 pm

^hear... hear..!!!
I wanna to join that fight too... these freakin' low-lives should be put in their place!!! evil-critics & media alike.. they just don't know when to shut-up!! they're just so 'effin* retarded!!!
Mad

I really appreciate Xiao Shuang's effort of standing up for LZX.. she's not just a good manager, but she's also a real friend! I love you
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:02 pm

what wrong with those people always critize Show personal meets..yeh its true that he don′t even know how to speak that much..b′coz he is chinese but still he understand english...LOL whats up with the sudden anti-ness against Show Luo...? It′s HIS fault for taking a picture... It′s HIS fault for going to the party... It′s HIS fault for not knowing how to speak English... It′s HIS fault for talking... It′s HIS fault for blinking... It′s HIS fault for breathing... geez...national criticise Show Luo month?? honestly... *sighs* Stupid People need to leave him alone. i will burn those ANTI shOW...
he was there for NIKE representative...CAN U READ THAT...those people was so d*mn they not even that he invited by nike..they mis judge him again i don't think Show cannot speak english...why he was there if he cannot understand and speak english..STUPID d*mn people..shut up
Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniliau Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 pm

jia yo xiao zhu,,,,we always support u,,,^^
jenniliau
jenniliau
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 31

https://www.facebook.com/jenniliau?ref=name#/jenniliau?v=wall&ref

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 am

lol! those people are crazy and overly narrow-minded!
they should get a life!

on the other hand, poor xiao zhu. he's always been the victim of this kind of immaturity.
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next