Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together

+7
littlecutekitty
jozefoo
karedace
vickie
Smartie
jhesa43
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together Empty [09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! =)*
Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together

09/23/2008
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last year, Rainie Yang and Show Lo endorsed for McDonald's and the little pop queen and king also successfully brought great sales for it. This time, McDonald's had especially invited the two to collaborate in endorsing "shake shake fries and onion hula hoops [onion rings]," to bring the "shake shake" trend to another level. The commercial that these two filmed together is also currently now being aired.

Show and Rainie, who are both busy filming, both cleared out their jam-packed schedules to attend the 'shake shake fries' press conference. Suited up in street-wear, the dance king and queen had a dance break, and interacted with their fans. When the two of them appeared, screams were endless. That day was the first time Show Lo and Rainie Yang had danced together on the streets, showing off the 'shake shake dance,' and with their great chemistry, the whole venue of fans were watching in awe! Besides bringing a group of back-up dancers and teaching the 'shake shake dance,' Show Lo also showed off his dance king skills to 'shake' 3 especially flavored fries, and Rainie Yang showed off her princess of cuteness way of eating an onion ring. A little one in a cute one bite, and a big one to share with Show Lo, as they eat one together, which also made the fans scream uncontrollably!

Show Lo and Rainie Yang expressed that this is their first time collaborating in this endorsement and are very happy. Of the 3 flavors of the shake shake fries, Rainie's favorite is the char-grilled seaweed powder because it's a little sweet, with a hint of falling in love, implying the feelings of princess of cuteness wanting to get in a relationship. Show likes the 7-spice chili powder, besides liking the spiciness, he also expressed in all seriousness that the 7-spice powder has a complicated taste, like the flavor of the 5-flavors of one's life, which let everyone get a taste of Mr. Lo's humorous nature and skills.

The host asked the two for their feelings of filming the commercial. Rainie revealed that working with Show gave her a lot of pressure and made her really nervous, because she has to dance and perform in front of the camera with the proclaimed Asia's dance King, Show Lo. And when she heard that Show only spent 15 minutes learning the entire choreography, she was in utter disbelief! Besides being focused in getting down the dance steps, along with the irresistible temptation of fries and onion rings, she had worry that the food was going all going to swept up by Show, making Rainie feel so troubled! Show Lo said that working together this time was very exciting because Rainie was a through and through a "miss no good," admiring her always making the studio filled with laughter! [note : "Miss No Good" is a new drama that Rainie Yang is starring in, thus referring to it.]

That day, there were 2 lucky fans that danced that shake shake dance with Show Lo and Rainie Yang. Afterwards, they also gave the fans their limited autographed posters and a happy meal toy. The cute Rainie Yang was like a kid and expressed that she actually really wants the gift, and can't bear to give it away, making everyone laugh, saying that Rainie was so cute! When Show, who is also extremely comical, was giving the fries to the lucky fan, he also used it to tap the fan's head for good fortune, wishing them peace and health, and not forgetting to promoting his endorsement, saying that McDonald's is always doing things for you, which was very funny. Show, who likes picking up stuff, besides finding $10 on the floor while he was performing, also found an earring, and found that it was Rainie's, so he stuffed it into his pocket. It's a waste to not pick up money, but Show has no use for an earring!

Source: E-NEWS
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together Empty Re: [09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 pm

hahahah...i like McDonalds also... Good thing that Show is the endorser of that Food chain... Congrats Show and Rainie. Keep it up! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together Empty Re: [09/23/2008 - E-NEWS] Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together

Post by Smartie Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:46 pm

haha Show is so funny. Always knows the right time to crack his little humorous jokes. Calling Rainie "miss no good" They're pretty cute together.

Learning a dance in 15 minutes..man our dance king is good.

Oooo Show likes picking up stuff from the ground?? Being a clean freak and all, that's pretty cool. Hmm....stuffing Rainie's earring in his pocket? *shifty eyes*

Once again, lucky Taiwan fans get the fortune of seeing Show....
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:17 pm

hi guys,

i do apologize. i know my question is not related to the topic here. I know that this forum is having technical problem right now. Just want to ask where can i find the topic for HotShot? i am trying to get the link where i can watch the episode 8 and 9 in youtube. I know there is a wallpaper of hotshot at the top of the forum.right? but now its gone. Are they're gonna return it?

And also, i cant send Messages if i use the PM? usually, once you sent msg. it will automatically go to sentbox but now it will go to outbox. PLease update us if there is some changes. Thank you.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm

YAY!;D MCDONALDS again! haha, IM LOVIN' IT! im loving SHOW! haha, the commercial like always, is AWESOME. i gotta say,, the dance king IS a dance king. 15 mins..wow, dats the amount of time i need to take a shower XD (ehh..that's not such a great comparison..but u guys get the point Very Happy)

AND OMG. he WAS at Japan. HEHE. yeahh, theres some problems, so they cant film in Shanghai yet..soo Show had vacation..and went to Japan with Luo Ma..and yeah. end of story. LOL.

Last edited by vickie on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:55 pm

I love this commecial! Show looks so cute in it! =) the dance is also adorable!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm

vickie wrote:

AND OMG. he WAS at Japan. HEHE. yeahh, theres some problems, so they cant film in Shanghai yet..soo Show had vacation..and went to Japan with Luo Ma..and yeah. end of story. LOL.

wow he went to Japan again with Luo Mama???!! How nice of him to spend time with his mom. Take her to the U.S. sometime Xiao Zhu!! He sure loves Japan a lot...
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:43 am

always took his mum to Japan ar.... take her come to Penang la, Xiao Chu...
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 am

haha,he's so rich, but still picks up any money he can find XD so down to earth! <3
found rainie's earring...instead of her glass slippers? haha
they're really cute together, and the commericial was super well done, i love it when he dances <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am

They are very cute in the commercial.
Hope they can work together again ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 am

dance kings are really dance kings..
to think that someone can actually learn a dance in just 15 minutes..
Actually, he can use the earring..xD but just that he has to sterilise it.
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 am

ooh..MCDONALD's...my fave fast food chain.!i hope the commercial will be shown here in the Philippines..haha

Show is really good..learning the dance steps in 15 minutes.?good.good.

he got rainie's earring..very naughty..haha..did he return it to rainie.? Razz
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:09 am

I always loved this couple... from the beginning..
jia you guys!!!!!!!! you are the best
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down