Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session

+9
rokziie
joolienguyen
chinesegiirl93
vickie
Brian18
archie1804
mhay519
showstar
freya1507
13 posters

Go down

090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session Empty 090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session

Post by freya1507 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:26 am

090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beautiful sunny Sunday in Taoyuan (~30 min south by train from Taipei)
In the Sunshine it was so hot that we all took of our jackets incuding Show ... and still hot ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

while signing ... we had a good view from the 2nd floor of Mcdonalds Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As we arrived at 12:00 there were around 100 ppl waiting infront of the stage waiting. (when it started 300-400) There were no numbers, as we arrived there actually not yet anybody of the official ppl there, they did not even set up his wallpaper....so defnitly not numbers today.

With a little delay of ~15min Show arrived at 14:15, without dancers, sang (Kissing-MV-Song Embarassed sorry have to look up the name) and talked a bit with the hosts (male and female) and sit down for signing.

The first time i was at this kind of event and there was no que ... i mean the ppl did not really line up they just moved in a huge bulk in direction of the stairs next to the stage - but it worked What a Face ...it took us ~45min or less ....

And the good thing all the time we could see him on stage what he was doing, not like last week, he looked very tried at the beginning and as he posed with the fans for the pics, we really had the feeling he has to force himself a lot to smile .... but but but
it looks like that the fans gave him kind of engergy ... as longer he was signing the more engergetic he got, started to joke like - makeing a lot diffrent poses for the pics and started with the gals who were wearing a jacket or pullover with a hoot - after the pick pulling the hoot over their head Razz ....
When he returned to his seat he moved in the rythem of this music .... that was really interessting
maybe we are his "power-plant" sunny

Then we moved close to the stage, he did not looked in our direction, we climbed that stairs, and on of his assistants-girls saw me and smiled at me, and obviously she said immediatly something to him ...cause he leaned sideway to look for me cause someone blocked his sight - and he waved and smiled to me ...... bounce I love you cheers Wink
Then our turn, he looked at me like - now i want to know more - he in mandarin: Do you understand Mandarin? me: yes a little(in mandarin) He: Where do you stay in Taiwan? Me: in tapei. Then he asked something i did not understand, and he turned to the assistant to tell her she should ask me in engl. The whole time he was very very serious and very concenrated. The gals asked me in engl, but i did not understand what she meant, and then the male assistant came, so 3 ppl and show talked to me busily
...while he was even signing the next bookletts ( if felt sorry for the gal behind me) then we shook hands ...he said thank you and smiled ...and the assistant guy ... now asked me if i already saw a concert of him in taipei- me: no .... and show was still listening to us ... show: oh Neutral

Then the host grabbed me and asked me where i'm from ... de gou ... and he ...i noticed later he kept on talking ...but i kind of escaped .... Embarassed i was just not able to focus on him after show Laughing Embarassed

Gals ... i think i go crazy now - this was my 4th time since the 1st of nov08 ...and everytime it was sooooooooooo special ...
I have the feeling he put a spell on me. He pays so much attention to his fans ...not just to me ... also to the others, show fans really really really have a very special star, he is not afraid of his fans, he let them come very close, he is very very patient ...he is never rushing, if somebody is not done with speaking he listens till the person finished ...or took another pic when the first one was not good...even though he had today another event ... there was not a single moment he did rush with any fan ....
i really really admire him for this I love you
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session Empty Re: 090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session

Post by showstar Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:03 am

WOW! Really luck of U ~ (: He rmb u too. How he rmb so many ppl? Hahah.
He is really patient with his fans.. Thanks for sharing & continue ur craze! Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session Empty Re: 090111 Show @ Taoyuan Autograph Session

Post by mhay519 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:07 am

freya, you're such a lucky girl!
cheers

hope we'll also meet Show like you do.
Wink
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 am

i wish everybody that you have the chance to meet him in person ...its really something special I love you

Last edited by freya1507 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:32 am

Can share how it started? Very Happy Until how he got to know u even more ~ Hahah. Hope to have such a chance too! tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 am

hold on i look for the links for you .....

3rd time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2nd time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (pics) the story: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1st time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by freya1507 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:50 am

freya, you're a lucky gal! ^.^
thx u for shring the stories with us.. oh i wish i could be like you, in taipei now..
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 pm

You're so lucky.
I wish i could meet him once day.
Thanks for sharing the stories.
Brian18
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:07 pm

YO. didnt i tell you? LOL
he remembers you now.
AND talks to you:P
next time, you should just continue talking to him.
lol,to his assistants;P in english.
then they will translate for him:P
HAHA, man, these autograph sessions sound soo fun!
thanks for always sharing with us freya^^
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Ur lucky freya!!!!
Ich wish Ich was there...Sad
Thanks for all those pictures sharing!
^^How long will u be in Taipei??
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 pm

ahh ! lucky girl ! you even get to talk to him. Shocked !!
how many times have you seen him? and he remembers you? amazing, he have such good memory Razz
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 am

lucky you.
i wanna see him! xp
he had assistants that can speak english and help him translate?
wow. but i think its better if u understand what they say, maybe its a chance to be more close to show. hehe. ü
and does he shook hands with evry fan?
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 pm

vickie this is the prob hihi ... i felt kind of embarressed before he saw me - like what if he thinks her again??? - but when he waved to me i was so happy that i did went again Embarassed
my friend told me i should write him a letter in engl and mandarin ...but i did not dare to do maybe next time ;-)

chinesegirl will stay till summer, think end of july

rokziie, i have the feeling the engl of the assistants is also not too good, but better than show's ... sigh i wish my mandarin turns better a lot faster ... or his engl ;-)

i wish i could go to such an event with all of you gals - this would be so much fun :-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi freya, you're such a winner....also lucky! wish were there also to have autograph and picture with him...sigh! thanks for sharing it with us. you're such a good friend. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm

wow freya! why are you staying there for so long? but you're so lucky! i wanna go to taiwan D:
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSHI Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
*O*
COOL COOLª!!!!

have much luck!
Thanks for putting the pictures * O *
are very good pictures.
MUSHI
MUSHI
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:41 pm

freya1507: i was gonna suggest you to too:P hes gonna read it!! LMAO,welps, if its mandarin & english combine. maybe you should let him GUESS your english message. that would be fun:P like write some chinese, write some english, chinese, english..etc. XDD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 am

I'm in taiwan for such a long time cause i took a kind of sabtical year and i'm learning mandarin here
and meeting show once a week .... kekekek no joking .... i would wish ... ;-)

vickie i will see ...first of all i need to figure out what i want to say to him ....
aish not good in this kind of things ....

Here another link to a picture-page of this event:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by celinaa Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 am

wow you are so lucky freya1507 XDXD
i'm hoping after this year which is my exam year i'd be going to taiwan in jan 2010.. in 1 year time Very Happy
i really hope i can enjoy my time there like you..
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 am

celinaa if you make sure you are there when he releases his new album, then you will for sure be able to enjoy it like me ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:07 am

OMGX/ till summer:O d*mn your lucky!!!!!!!!!!!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by cuti3pink Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm

wow!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!

Im really jealous to freya! heee.... Sad How I wish I also meet him and wave to me! ahshh lol... your so lucky freya... but you didn't have a chance to take a picture with him!?????

Show really so sweet and kind to his fans... he also talked to you.. maybe your so beautiful and captured the attention by show!!! heeee Smile Smile

ROCHELLE
cuti3pink
cuti3pink
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 358

http://rochelle-co.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down