Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China

+14
miakaloveshow
woainishow
T0XT0
cerise18
vickie
rokziie
wth444
showstar
glambratinella
mhay519
fshirles
stuipid445
xiangxuanlin
freya1507
18 posters

Go down

2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China Empty 2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China

Post by freya1507 Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credit as tagged & cctv
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China Empty Re: 2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 am

thanks freya for sharing! the lights on the third pic makes his lips purplish in color. or is it cold in china thats why his lips turned into that color?
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China Empty Re: 2009apr25 Show promoting TrendyMan in China

Post by freya1507 Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 am

hihi i think its the lipgloss plus the reflection of the light ^^
i read in the article he signed 3000 ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 am

3000? ohmy. thats very numerous. he really loves his fans! he doesnt want them to line up for nothing.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 am

i really really like seeing him in just a random shirt signing then his costumes and all Very Happy
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:17 am

Yes, and he even arrived 20 mins early, so caring and considerable.

He wasn't that happy the day before when he had autograph in Tian Jing since the staffs (work at 'Holiday'<name of the Karaoke as well as the place of autograph>) lied to him.

There were still so many fans that haven't got signed yet, but those staffs stopped fans at the entrance and told them the autograph's already finished. Show thought there were no more CD that needs to be signed then left . I hate the staffs there.

Now some fans'r blaming Show with big angry. Even said he's irresponsible...

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 am

fshirles wrote:There were still so many fans that haven't got signed yet, but those staffs stopped fans at the entrance and told them the autograph's already finished. Show thought there were no more CD that needs to be signed then left . I hate the staffs there.

what?! that's bad!!! Exclamation
knowing Show, he'll try to accomodate/give autograph to all of his fans present...
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:06 am

thanks freya for the pics! SHOW is really gorgeous! aww. Embarassed and i noticed that in every picture, he looks happy!

@ fshirles: man, that's bad news Sad i feel sorry for Show cause it's not even his fault and he's accused of being irresponsible. if Show only knew that there were still fans waiting outside to have their cds signed, he would gladly accommodate them. if he managed to sign 3000 albums, i think he wouldn't mind signing some more. aish... those staff! Mad

Last edited by glambratinella on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 am

fshirles: really? whr u got e info from? share more ~~~ argh, those staff are irritating. -.-' and now Show is accused of being irresponsible! Mad but i think the fans should understand him! how can they blame him.. they should know what's Show's principles. (:
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 am

Showstar, it's from BaiDu Show's Forum. (many fans in Mainlands usually go there a lot).

Yeah, some fans understood Show (they knew that's not his fault), but some fans just complained since they waited for a long time & bought a ticket in order to get signed. (I guess probably there were some new fans, they don't know Show deeply).

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by wth444 Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 am

how can they blame show?he didn't even noe.omg la can they b more reasonable??hmph);
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 pm

*sigh i feel so sorry for the fans and for show ....
aish ... this is just too bad,
like you said fshirles if you are a new fan that you do not know how serious he is taking his promise to sign all ... *sigh this is really sad
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 pm

aww..
really hate the other staffs of artists..
they dont know what they were doing. xp

xiao zhu ♥
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 pm

i think fans are ridiculous at times. ok, im not aiming this at particular person, but overall. theres soooo much going on these days-,-' it makes me BLEH..and GRR. im not saying that i wouldnt be mad. but at least, spend some time to understand the situation before blaming it all on Show. There's only ONE of 'em....i swear he treats fans TOO well..they expect that he should do this this this now-,-'
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm

thanks for the pics freya..love the second one.. Razz

rude staff..they should've known that xiao zhu would finish signing all even if it takes the whole day..and that goes for the fans too..they should've known that xiao zhu wouldn't allow that since he cares so much for his fans..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by T0XT0 Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Show is so toughtful of his fans, maybe too toughtful.. He takes all the responsible to himself. How can the fans even blame him?
T0XT0
T0XT0
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 134

https://www.youtube.com/TOOXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 pm

I can't believe something like that happened...that's such a shame Sad
If anything, it's the staff's fault for not properly anticipating how many fans were coming Neutral

But I hope that fans (old and new) will remember that there is only one Show, and that he's fully dedicated to them. Because like he's said before: "It's important to show love to your fans...they are your fans all the time" (Or something like this ^_^)
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:19 pm

aw. why is that so? they should have informed show and his fans. so that show wouldnt be accused of that stuff.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:52 pm

whoo that was so bad..i hope the fans don't blame him b'coz xiao zhu don't know anything..u can't see in the picture he was so tired maybe the staff notice that then they stop the authograph session..maybe d fans be patient n wait for Show to comeback again.better luck next time.. show is not a robot u know he also need some rest lol! but i don't blame the fans i knowthey love to see Show... Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 pm

what the!!?!?!?!?! why? yeah, SHOW is not robot but of cors we all know that he always tried his best to finish everybody so that his fans will be happy... dont blame everything to SHOW.

i remember this is the same of what happen to HK last month or last 2 months ago...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 am

what happened at hk ? this staffs deserved to be fired. at least get some professional staffs.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 am

vickie wrote:i think fans are ridiculous at times. ok, im not aiming this at particular person, but overall. theres soooo much going on these days-,-' it makes me BLEH..and GRR. im not saying that i wouldnt be mad. but at least, spend some time to understand the situation before blaming it all on Show. There's only ONE of 'em....i swear he treats fans TOO well..they expect that he should do this this this now-,-'

we just can hope show is not giving up on treating fans like he is doing now ... cause of this kind of things *sigh
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 am

mroe pics ... of the signing ....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
credit: sina
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:30 pm

fshirles wrote:Yes, and he even arrived 20 mins early, so caring and considerable.

He wasn't that happy the day before when he had autograph in Tian Jing since the staffs (work at 'Holiday'<name of the Karaoke as well as the place of autograph>) lied to him.

There were still so many fans that haven't got signed yet, but those staffs stopped fans at the entrance and told them the autograph's already finished. Show thought there were no more CD that needs to be signed then left . I hate the staffs there.

that's bad...because he will be very very very angry!!!
and i think the staff shouldn't do it.because its up to him whether to sign or not...
hate those people..respect our Show..
afterall ,the fans shld also understand him. If the fans think that he is that irresponsible, they are not deserve to be his fans...
We should know that he is the kind of person that will do all he can for his fans...
*angry*
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 pm

oh ya..and the promoting in china..i read alot of his article over at the chinese forum too!!!!!
i think over another place in china, he sign 2000copies in like very short time.

anyway i am proud of him... =)
我很驕傲能支持他~ Very Happy
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri May 01, 2009 3:02 am

i think if he knew some of his fans we waiting, he would definitely sign for them. also if he knew the staff treats like that he would be very angry. so please don't blame him. he's a good guy(: xiao zhu jia you!(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down