Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release

+3
Itsmehlani
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
7 posters

Go down

[08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release Empty [08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 am

Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translated by endlessjoy @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This summer’s hottest online game, “Beach Volleyball Online,” is not only Mainland China’s number one beach volleyball game, but its 3D photography destination, beautiful and sexy characters, exciting tournament designs and graphics once again initiated players’ passionate discussions. The website announced today that on August 26th the multi-functional game will be on the racks. At the same time they will have a bikini sales celebration event. And before the games go on the racks, the short movie that the volleyball head coach, Show Luo, filmed is shown today. Also, the Energetic Sweetheart GO event is well underway

Falling in Love with Summer; Falling in Love with Show Luo

The “Beach Volleyball Online Game”, with the fashionable Show Luo as the spokesperson, not only leads everyone 100% into this summer’s energy and the new trend of sports, but in order to allow players and fans to sense Show Luo’s charisma different from before, it specially filmed a 2.5 minute short movie for the game, named "My Freedom."

The company not only uses a highly rated film crew and movie-used equipment, but also chose the film it at Taiwan’s famous beach. To challenge himself, Show performed all the difficult stunts himself. High jumping and low saving for balls under the hot sun, trying to achieve perfection for every screen shot. With this amount of effort and hard work, naming Show the most competent spokesperson is just perfect.

In the story of the movie, Head Coach Luo expressed the idea of beach volley perfectly. He also expressed his own feelings towards summer, inviting players and fans to go online and watch. Because of beach volleyball, Show fell in love with the beach, fell in love with the ocean, and fell in love with a simple life again. In the summer of 2009, Show leads everyone to find their simple self
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release Empty Re: [08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 am

Super Hottie Falling in Love with Summer; Falling in Love with Show Luo..i'm falling inlove with him each day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release Empty Re: [08/21/2009 - Gamer] “Beach Volleyball Online Game” Spokesperson, Show Luo’s Extremely Short Movie Release

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 am

wow thanks for the good news!
ah hope someone with a kind heart will sub the short movie...

"Because of beach volleyball, Show fell in love with the beach, fell in love with the ocean, and fell in love with a simple life again."---> i hope SHOW will fall in love with me too Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsmehlani Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 am

he's really hot!!!!...hope 2 c more of your show's...hear more of your song's...read more new's & article of i think the hottest guy on earth...!!!!

Itsmehlani

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 am

happy that this advertising turns out so well for him ^^

and for us ...love show on the beach ;-)

endlessjoy thanks for tanslating ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 am

lol, i find the concept of the commercial for this game VERY contradicting. loving summer, enjoying summer, outdoors, and everything, contradicts staying INDOORS and playing this ONLINE game! LOL
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 am

Show! take your cloths of when you shower.

Dont tell avondale09, but Thats the first thing that popped into my head. i blame the muscles on his arms.

wait, is this short movie' the commercial? or is it something else?
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 am

Oh hello Sanguine. As one of the top 5 posters of the month, you really think I wouldn't read/respond to this article? I know where you sleep... back off! (That's okay I'm gonna be ogling Xiao Gui in his new Bu Xue MV later on Very Happy )

And littlecutekitty! Yes! I agree! I just didn't want to be the first to bring it up hahaha.

Congrats, Show!!!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down