Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup

+8
stuipid445
archie1804
jhesa43
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
Beckylovesasia
alikoh
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup Empty [01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:36 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!Smile*
Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup

01/08/2009

Show Lo's "Trendy Man" has an impressive sales record, with his status of popularity at the moment, within the music industry, who's his biggest enemy? His answer was himself, "I know very well what my capabilities are or can be, because I've been in the trough before. So now, either it's to the public or in private, I'm very cautious, not wanting to do anything wrong that could wreck my years of hard work."

At the moment, there are 30+ movie scripts that Show Lo could be choosing from, to nod his head of approval, but he has yet to decide. He says, "When people take a magnifying glass to your each and every move, you really can't do anything wrong. Right now when I do certain things, I have to think about it over and over again, some people would criticize me as being too haughty, but it's not like that. I just don't want to make a mistake again."

In KeeLung, Show Lo still dresses casually and eats in booths along the street, eating braised pork rice, and at most he'd just attract a few wandering eyes. But now in Hong Kong and Mainland China, he cannot enjoy the normal everyday life of a normal person, because fans from across the seas are extremely enthused, and often times they overly show their enthusiasm. Show would sometimes ask his manager, why they couldn't eat in Hong Kong's "Dai Pai Dong"[Food Stalls], and he'd get this response, "Because you are no longer the old Show Lo."

Usually after work, Show Lo just wants to go home immediately. On the day of the photoshoot, he was very satisfied by just eating a pork rice lunchbox. Any sort of high class restaurant cuisine will never come up to par with his favorite snack delicacies and the food that his mother makes. Show's mother only makes food once a year, and he's already anticipating the New Year's Eve dinner that his mother will be preparing, which includes : pan-fried pomfret, sausage with cabbage, soy sauce chicken and gong wan [Chinese meatball] soup. With just these three side dishes and a soup, Show already feels that it's very sumptuous.

Wearing a D&G suit and lugging his favorite Rimowa suitcase to take a photo, Show looks into a mirror, narcissistically expressing his approval. Show usually doesn't shop a lot, but when he does it's mind blowing. In Taipei, his eyes caught sight of a Franck Muller watch, so he carried $2.8 million in cash to buy it. He said, "It's because my credit card only has $180,000, so I used cash. And plus, when I was once really poor, and have once owed people money, so now I don't want to be in debt to anyone. It actually feels quite nice to use cash to buy things."

Upon seeing the determination of his idol, Aaron Kwok, Show also looks to work even harder. Since he was fourteen, he's been dancing everyday without ever quitting in the middle. When he was filming "Working Girl" with Wallace Chung, he said to Wallace, "I've once been your dancer, to do back up dancing for you." Wallace couldn't believe it, then he added, when he was 15, he also did back up dancing for Liu Fu Zhu. With these experiences, Show cherishes the now even more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[ caption : To sculpt his legs/thighs, Show sets limitations on what he eats. ]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Show Lo wears D&G's spring line, giving off an elegant grace. ]

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup Empty Re: [01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup

Post by alikoh Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 pm

gaaaah shuai can le laaaaaaa
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup Empty Re: [01/08/2009 - UDN] Show Lo Extremely Loves Mom's Three Side Dishes And A Soup

Post by Beckylovesasia Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 pm

i think it's nice that show's famous and yet still tries to show that he is a normal person, who will eat in street places (just like how Ella is) which i think is why people love him so much.
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Show can eat whatever. So what if he gains a couple of lbs, hes still that amazing singer/dancer/host/actor!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 pm

dolce and gabana...Carrie would be in LOVE with him har har
in the first pic, he looks like he's wearing another layer inside lol..and i don't like the "wrinkle" in his pant leg near his shoe lol

anyways, he's a great model love love love this shuai boy <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:20 pm

WOW! SHOW is now endorsing one of the famous clothing brand which is D&G. Congrats SHOW! well, SHOW can wear everything... He is one of the top model for me. Keep it up! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:44 pm

^___^

shuai ge lai le! I like the 2nd pic.
braised pork rice.. slurp!!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:59 am

the first picture is nice Smile
he looks very thin..

its kinda amazing that a rich guy like him would eat at a road-side stall..somehing like that..
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 am

so shuai...anyway home-food is always better!!!
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:19 am

I like the both pic.
Yea..Of course home-food is better.
Brian18
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm

He's so hot in the picture, and he got 30 plus movie scripts to agree?! Cool

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm

we dont really care whether he is much better than any other artist... we love who he is... and he's wonderful character.... he has gone through lots of hard times...understand the meaning of life... that is why he is so careful in things.... but the media just wants to say so much bout it
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 am

movie movie!!! can't wait to see him on screen... Smile
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down