Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan

+25
megan_702
cerise18
rokziie
katluvshow
r0ngx
annakebana
princess
Jsutme
mzjennx33
ka1020
onemanshow
freya1507
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Nana
kriztetalovesxioazhu
xNance
diane25
keirins
Reyeter
wyethrine
miakaloveshow
nyanya_ndut
avondale09
woainishow
Sanguine
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan Empty [06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan

Post by Sanguine Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm

um, just read this on Asianfanatics, take this down if its already been posted.

Show Luo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan

Source: China Times
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Celebrities having sideline professions is common, but often it’s not achieved great success. But not for Show Luo (Xiao Zhu)! Besides managing his brand Stage, recently, New York Black group C.Jump has taken a liking to Stage’s high popularity and unique design, and would like to form an alliance with Show, so to let Stage sell in New York, and even release a new larger line of 4XL! Show is flattered by this, and joked: “I have to make black people learn Chinese, so to be able to communicate with me.”

Collaboration is underway; have already discussed details

C.Jump is a rap group, and often head around Asia-Pacific to perform. They have been observing Stage for almost 2 years, for its unique brand identity and design concept. Through various channels of communication, last month they finally found Show to present their collaboration case. At first, Show was very shocked, and after talking more, did he find out that they had been observing for a long time, and they even said that they want to wear Stage when they are performing. Currently, they are discussing the details about increasing the size, and at the quickest, Show’s Stage will appear on the streets of Manhattan at the end of the year.

Buying a house in Japan to do business

Besides America, Show is also planning for the brand to enter in outlets in Tokyo, and he has vowed that by the end of this year, he will get Stage to sell in Harajuku. He is already in talks with his good friend in Japan who is a real-estate agent to buy a house in Shibuya and Minami Aoyama to use when he will be in Japan doing business.

Houses in Tokyo are expensive, and Show expressed that currently, the houses he’s confirmed are quite small properties. Friends have also suggested that he can separate it, so he can rent out one half. How much money has he prepared? Show waved his hand saying: “Aiyo, we’ll see la!”

Helps carry luggage; Stella Chang grateful

Earlier when Show headed to Singapore for a charity event, he bumped into Stella Chang. Stella revealed that she and Show aren’t familiar with each other, but he left a deep impression on her, because in the past, when she just fell pregnant with her first child, Show helped her carry her luggage, without knowing she was pregnant, and this made her very touched. Towards this, Show said: “Didn’t know Stella Jie (sister) was pregnant, but guys helping to carry luggage is expected.”

Last edited by Sanguine on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan Empty Re: [06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan

Post by woainishow Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Thanks so much for posting this Sanguine! No, this article hasn't been posted anywhere else in the forum (but a member did mention that he was supposed to be opening a STAGE shop in New York)

This is such good news for Show though! cheers

P.S. Your banner is very nice...I see it's smaller so Xiao Gui's face on the other side isn't cut off Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan Empty Re: [06/22/2009 - China Times] Show Lo’s brand becomes famous; will attack New York at the end of the year, Monday June 22, 2009 Taiwan

Post by avondale09 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks for waking me up to tell me this, btw, Sanguine, when I could have just seen it in the morning. But now that I'm up... lol...

Ah! So exciting! Good for Show! Now me and you, Sanguine, will hafta take yet ANOTHER trip into NYC for Show! Hahaha I really hate that place... but he makes it worth it =) Anyone else who wants to come is welcome to join! But that's not for a little while so we'll discuss later... haha.

And oooh a house in Japan. He really likes Japan, huh? I'm glad to see he's good about money, though, that's really cool. And he's soooo nice, helping girls with their luggage, cuz it's what they're "supposed to do." =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 pm

wow thanks for translating.. this is a good news Very Happy
he deserves it after all the hardwork...
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Wow, congrats to Show! his Stage Store become so International he deserve it..because his clothing Line was so Unique and Vintages..love all his stage items i hope he conquer the Philippines also...how i wish

STAGE finally hit NY!

love your motto: "fashion equals zero, STAGE equals you!"
u truly amazing not only in career but also in on your business..
Jia You LOL..and We love u....
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 am

wow that's great news!
so happy for him.. Very Happy his career and business are both doing well.. and soon will envade Japan and NY.. hope next will be Philippines. Laughing
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyeter Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:25 am

I hope he'll visit NY soon, ill just cross the border (im from toronto, canada) to see him.
Reyeter
Reyeter

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am

Sanguine, thx for sharing ...
He's so different...i admire this guy really...actually he already very busy but still can manage his business very well, thumbs up for him.. Very Happy
and so nice he did it to her, good boy...
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 am

wow, good news for Stage followers!
Show must have been doing good not only in entertainment but also in business. he's making a lot of money nowadays!
the last part is so gentleman-like...

thanks sanguine.
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 am

OMG happy for xiao zhu!!
after this STAGE needs to come to Europe!!
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 am

yikes!!!
im tooo excited right now after i read this article..now i am not sleepy anymore though i have to sleep because i have class tomorrow..LOL i hope he is really going to open STAGE even if it has to be in NEW YORk which means i have to save up money to fly to NY...omg!!!!!i cant wait to see XIAO ZHU in person and have his STAGE STUFFS..lol

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:03 am

waw...
show hits NY..
that's great..
show will become more popular then..
hehehe..
luv it!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 pm

OMG....if Show opens a STAGE in NYC....I'll be so happy...
I'm onlyy 4 hours from NYC and then I can buy all the STAGE stuff....
I don't have to travel half way around the world to buy it!
Can't wait till he comes visit again...XDD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 pm

thanks a lot for reposting this article
i hoped for a translation
wow USA Japan ... hihi and he still wants to make ppl learn chinese instead him engl hihihi ....
i really really hope he comes for shop opening to USA so that you gals can see him there ^^

gentleman xiao zhu ^^ but i have to say all the guy i met here are like this, you have a bag ( a normal handbag) and the offer to carry it ^^
i see a lot of guy with there gf walking around carrying the gals bags ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Do you guys think he will be there for the grand opening of the store? Omg... can you imagine? I would finally be able to see him. Oooooohh man. SO PUMPED. *waiting for possibly the best day of my life* lol so far away!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 pm

waw.....
opening in USA!!!! my gosh!!! that was great!!!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am

Another Reason to go on a random to NYC for show(we should take pictures this time lol). i really dislike that city, well times Square, really.

I wonder where its gunna open?
unfortunately Times Square would be the ideal place for his store, so many ppl walking around, and such.

but if STAGE was in Times Square, i couldnt dislike it that much, lol.
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:31 am

wow! its a good news!
i just hope there would be a branch of STAGE in the Philippines soon.
may be if that happens, my pocket will always be empty.
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 am

wow~ good for our Show.^^
Stage next stop must be the Philippines!
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 am

YESYESYESYES! now i dont have to wait till next summer when i go to china/hk/taiwan to buy STAGE stuff xD yayyayayayay im so happy =DDDD
omg i hope the store will be in soho (; that'd be so close to me =]

im gonna be poor .....
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsutme Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Wow, it's so cool that his brand go to N-Y!
but when will it come to France??:p

You all are so LUCKY!! Wink
You all must save a lot of money :p ^^
Jsutme
Jsutme
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Wow this is great! hope his venture in NY and Japan will push through successfully!!

princess

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 pm

So what do you guys think? You think he'll go to the opening of his store? He has to, right? I mean, it's not like there are a billion STAGE shops out there, there are only a few so it's like, important and special when one opens. And it's the first one in America, so of course he'll want to be there for the opening, right!? Plus he said he loves New York and he wants to go back really bad, and for longer. So... you think he'll go? He has to... !!!!

*can't stop thinking about this...*

*must know!!!*
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 am

^ LOL avondale09! Just breathe, OK? Smile
If he attended the other openings of his STAGE store, it only seems right to conclude that he would come to this one too right? Wink

sanguine
It might be in Times Square, but it might not be...he might open it in chinatown or SOHO (not sure where this is, but I've heard it mentioned)...
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:07 am

lol hey woainishow I want you to know I didn't think you were being rude on Xiao Gui's forum, okay?? lol nothing but love, I was just kidding with you. I knew you were joking =)

And I know I need to calm down, but your comment just now did not help lol. Now I'm just super, SUPER ridiculously excited. Like... I'm gonna die. I won't make it till then. I was like 98% sure he would go, and you're reassurance just kills me cuz like, I know he's gonna go, and I'm gonna go, and he's gonna be there at the same time I'm there and my heart just cannot handle this news. *FREAKING OUT*

I want it to be open in Times Square cuz like, then TONS of people will see it and maybe more people will know STAGE, and that'd be awesome for Show. But me and Sanguine took a trip there in April to find Show and it was really lame. It was fun when we went the year before for our senior band trip, but after you've been once, it's like, ehh.... boring and crowded. lol have you ever been? You should come with us when we go! Tons of people from the forum should go, if they can!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:16 am

^ I have been to NYC only once...for 2 hours ^_^ (b/c it took 5 hours for bus to get there) Yeah, a lot of people here would love to go to the opening of STAGE in NY...so maybe we could start a list or something?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 pm

wow. that's d*mn cool! arh!
i'll pray for him so that his brand would become very very popular!
this is the only way, that i could proved my friend i'm right! yea!
go SHOW!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 am

Thats great! Very Happy

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by katluvshow Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

Sanguine wrote:

Buying a house in Japan to do business

Besides America, Show is also planning for the brand to enter in outlets in Tokyo, and he has vowed that by the end of this year, he will get Stage to sell in Harajuku. He is already in talks with his good friend in Japan who is a real-estate agent to buy a house in Shibuya and Minami Aoyama to use when he will be in Japan doing business.

Houses in Tokyo are expensive, and Show expressed that currently, the houses he’s confirmed are quite small properties

OH MY GOSH!! affraid
SHOW VOWED THAT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR HE WILL GET STAGE TO SELL IN HARAJUKU!! THAT MEANS SOON, I WILL GOING TO SEE HIM PERSONALLY! OH MY I CANT WAIT.
AND IM SO GLAD THAT IT'S HARAJUKU AND NOT GINZA OR ANY OTHER PLACES IN JAPAN.
SHOW I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

i really cant stop thinking about this too.

anyways..whats with all the upper cases.. Razz

Thanks Sanguine for the news! you're the one in the XiaoGui thread in asianfanatics right?
katluvshow
katluvshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 pm

OH MY GOD im so hyped for this .. i can easily get to chinatown,soho,times square =DDDDDDD he better come to the opening =D if theres more info .. the fans in ny or in states close to ny should all meet up at the store ^^
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next