Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All

+10
ohretro
engin
Nunzia
Tonya
xSHILIN
chinesegiirl93
nato_jung
luoi87
Jazz
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All Empty [04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All

04/22/2008

After Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo finished up the filming for TV series "Hot Shot," he was over-exhausted and slept a good 18 hours on Sunday. With his busy entertainment career, he still has to deal with the huge production of fake copies of his self established street clothing brand "Stage." This gave him a huge headache, he had once lead his employees into the night markets to catch these unauthentic merchants. He revealed, when he saw those imitation merchandise, he was so angry that he had wanted to burn them all on the spot.

Overly Crazy, Guangzhou With 4 Imitation Stores

In the 2 years that STAGE was released, when Show first found out about the imitation products, he was happy that there were people that admired the brand. But after a while, he saw his fans wearing imitation merchandise, and there were even 4 imitation stores in Mainland China, Guangzhou. This is when he felt that this wasn't going to be the end of it, so felt that this stuff shouldn't continue. He expressed, that he can't deal with the pirating of music albums, but he's his own boss for "STAGE," and the logo is copyrighted, so he decided to start fighting against fake merchandise.

Face-to-Face with the Imitation Stores

Earlier, Show brought his coworkers to Taipei Tonghua night market, visiting around the imitation store to observe the situation. When there were no customers around, he went up to greet the store. The imitation store owner saw him and very guiltily greeted him. The two face-to-face was very awkward. Afterwards Show had his lawyer send him a letter of certification.

Besides actually going into the night markets, Show also went on online auctions to catch unauthentic sellers. First he'd chat with the seller about the merchandise, and then spend money buying these fake items to further investigate at home. Upon seeing how they're not from his own store, the more he sees it, the angrier he gets. As for how much loss these imitation merchandising have cost? Show says, "That's okay, I just don't want "STAGE" to become disreputable."

The Difficulty Of Being Boss, Not Much Profit But Happy

Show said that being boss is hard, but you can comprehend a different domain, so it's not boring. In regards to the net profit for "STAGE," Show has been very low-key about it, saying that it's incomparable to that of being an entertainer, but at least he's happily working for it. Because of his overworking, he, who is scared of death, went to get a physical check up last Saturday, rechecking his liver, stomach, and intestinal tracts' old ulcerations, he said, "Good thing that they're all in pretty good shape."

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All Empty Re: [04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All

Post by Jazz Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 am

I seldom see Show's angry face...
But, whatever, I'll still support him...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

[04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All Empty Re: [04/22/2008 - China Times] Self Established Brand Name, Large Production of Fake, Show Lo finds Unauthentics at the Night Market, So Angry He Wants to Burn Them All

Post by luoi87 Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:12 am

Being Boss is very difficult Mad but let try to feel happy rendeer
also happy about health's Show flower hope that he will have a lot of lucky n have a good health farao
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:14 am

Fight!!!! Show , we support you alltime and allway.

Take care your health and your " Stage "
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:14 am

Why copy lol,, I like to draw stage^^ On my desk, paper and perms lol..
Cuz show just adorable,, and draw nice pics^^<33
Take care show^^ I support u maan~
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 am

i guess when something is popular, you can't really prevent imitations of it from surfacing. but that means that it's something that attracts buyers; that had to be a plus point. hahas. GO SHOW! GO STAGEEE! (x
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:55 am

He's right!!!!! I'm angry too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
if I was xiao zhu.. I would burn EVERYTHING!!!

no fake stage!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:59 am

HAHA Tonyaa~ Looks like ur very angry..
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Nunzia Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:49 am

No Fake Stage!!!

keep fighting Show!!!
Nunzia
Nunzia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:11 pm

I've never seen Show angry before.

What is wrong with people... making fake STAGE! Why???
yeah it maybe shows that the STAGE brand is popular and it is good but FAKE IT doesn't attract me.

well I, myself will be a designer in the future and I AM TOTALLY AGAINST FAKE STUFF!
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Heh...umm...when I went back to China during spring break, I bought my friend a STAGE hat...and I'm pretty sure it was fake.
SORRRYYY. It's just that it's so hard to buy a real one...don't kill me. Sorry, Show. Sad
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:35 pm

ohretro :
lol, awww.. ur so honest! at long as you don't do u again! =)

support Show by supporting authentic STAGE merchandise!! =]
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 am

ohretro..don't buy it again,ok?^^ the most important thing is you are honest ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 am

i think he's really angry...i would be angry too if i'm him. but i guess some people buy fakes because the original is very expensive..and if you're not from taiwan and you're buying from some other country you can only buy STAGE online..so maybe the prices are further jacked up due to shipping and all that? so i think the fakes' sellers know that this brand is popular and people can't afford it..so there's actually a market for it.

and my point? please xiao zhu, lower the prices for us poor souls! HHAHAHA.

but okay, even if he doesn't lower the prices i don't think i'll ever get the fakes. its so pointless. and so insulting to the designers. tskkkk.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:01 pm

hei hei!! wait a second!!!
do you think that me and other girls who are talking about to not buy fake stuff are rich!!!?? O.o
I'm poor too!! but I try to buy original stuff saving money.... ^^""""
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:38 pm

i'm not made of money either.. but i bought his stuff anyway Smile
just in moderation Smile
i, for one, do not think that STAGE is over priced Smile it's actually just about right Smile Stussy, and Bape are pretty 'over priced' too if you wanted to put it that way.. Smile so yeah..
STAGE is street-wear ish.. and so it's trying to be at par with stussy and bape..
so, it's really not overpriced. Smile
and if not street-wear if you compared it with abercrombie or ruehl it's just the same.. and then there's volcom, etc etc.. it's all about the same price Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm

LOL...stina & the rest of you who buys lots of Stage, you guys sound pretty rich to me. I don't think Stage is over-priced, but I don't think the price suits for students tho. WELL, let's say this...Stage's market is pretty wide....so to suit everybody,, they have to have a moderate price. BESIDES, Show wants his clothes to be best quality.

AND what a good boy! He got a checkup! I would give him a hug for doing that,, cuz he really looks DEAD tired when he was filming Hot Shot.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Heh, yeah. Won't do it again. Actually, IDK if it was real or fake...it looked real, lol. But, I obviously didn't get it at the STAGE shop...so would that make it fake?

But, the real ones are SO expensive. I tried ordering a real tshirt for my friend's birthday from that startzee.com place and with shipping, it was like a million dollars, lol. I'm not poor because I have a part time job, but I'm not the type of person who buys like a tshirt for THAT much money.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:12 pm

LOLOL.. a million dollars.. hahahahaha
have you tried just getting it directly from apery?
i did.. and it wasn't that bad.. Smile

lots of the fake STAGE stuff looks really similar.. but you can still tell Very Happy

i forgot where i was this one time.. but i swear i saw some guy with a stage sweater.. but i only caught a glance...so i'm not sure.. it was kinda exciting though Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:43 pm

LOL, STAGE makes sweaters? I thought they only made tshirts, hoodies, jackets & caps.

What's apery? I should go check that place out.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 pm

LOL calm down, i'm not saying you girls are rich and so can afford STAGE stuff. (: i know its possible to save up and all that.

and i know that he does want his brand to be established like Bape etc. so must have high prices to justify quality and brand. i still think the prices are expensive, but i didn't think it was over-priced. its just like Gucci, you know..its expensive but you wouldn't say its overpriced? LOL. i hope you guys understand what i'm saying. i get a bit incoherent sometimes. hahaha. so...too bad i guess. for those who really cannot afford it.

and yeah, i need a job so that i can save money for a STAGE shirt now that its holidays!! when i'm studying i really am a poor soul. ):
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:04 am

Okokok .. no more 'arguement' okkies ? Lets put all the attention on the article.
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down