Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo?

+11
HinataNoGo
xxcarolxx
belina
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
claudz4lyf
xiaozhu_woaini07
ohretro
donnayin87
Rita8D
..|dreeam|..
15 posters

Go down

[2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo? Empty [2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo?

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese entertainer Show Luo (Luo Zhi Xiang/羅志祥/小豬) recently signed a two-year contract with Pony Canyon Japan, and was in Korea for a CF filming, where he met Big Bang’s G-Dragon by chance.

The two shared a brief conversation, where they learned that they had the same American dance teacher. Since Show is going to be kicking off his Japanese advancement in July, he asked G-Dragon if he could give him a song in order to pave a smoother path for his promotions.

It’s not known if G-Dragon confirmed or not, but the two promised to meet again sometime in the future for further discussions.

As always with tabloid news, there weren’t any quotes, but if there’s something to this article, then who’s looking forward to their collaboration?

Source: Showbiz China Times
Translated by Casper @ ALLKPOP
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo? Empty Re: [2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo?

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Anyone else a fan of G-Dragon from BIGBANG?
I was super excited when I saw this article.. I just had to share! =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo? Empty Re: [2011/05/30, ALLKPOP/Showbiz China Times] Will G-Dragon pen a song for Taiwan’s Show Luo?

Post by Rita8D Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm

LOL awsome Very Happy!! more ppl will know more about him yeppppyyyyyyyy XD Pig meet Dragon?
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by donnayin87 Mon May 30, 2011 3:40 pm

OMG Show and G Dragon!!!! My 2 favourite artists of all time!!!!! It would be awesome if they collaborate!!!!!

I hope more people in this forum will know about GD as well~~he is such a talented and amazing artist!!!
donnayin87
donnayin87
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

GD is like my #1 idol in life, I bet half the people in this forum can vouch for that, haha.
So obviously, I'm very excited for this.
Can't wait to see what GD writes.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 pm

OMG. O.O This would be epicccc!!!! SHOW AND GD!!! Very Happy

Haha. I wanna see what GD says. xD Hopefully, they can do a duet together! Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon May 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah! It will make a great tandem when if they do a collaboration.. GO FOR IT!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

Smile it would be great if they collaborate
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue May 31, 2011 2:45 am

can't wait for great artists to collaborate! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 am

yay yay ehhehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

I would love to see a collaboration with Show and GD. That will be so awesome!
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

i really hope he'll agree! it would be so awesome!!
i wonder how they communicated...
i guess since show doesn't speak korean nor does GD speak chinese (i guess) then... japanese? Ô_o plus a bit english maybe XD
man i'd really like to see that!! lol
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 am

hahaha...

still in my memory, when watching YLBFB when XZ talking korean
araso araso...!! and nodding while super junior M was being a guest..

sooo cute...
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 am

ohretro wrote:GD is like my #1 idol in life, I bet half the people in this forum can vouch for that, haha.
So obviously, I'm very excited for this.
Can't wait to see what GD writes.

that's what i want to say.. super agree.. reading this that time was like magic to me. HAHA. lol. Let them do it please.. Ji Yong... oh my GD :") Im super excited right.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:45 pm

^ Did you just write ... oh my GD? HAHAHA! Careful, girl.

As much as i love Show and GD respectively, it is beyond my mind to think of Show singing a song that is composed by GD. It is going to be ... WEIRD.
Just imagine Show singing to Heartbreaker or something. LOL.

Ohretro: I can vouch that GD is your no 1. Or used to be. HAHAHA! But come to think of it, I'M GOING TO SEE BIG BANG IN SG THIS JULY, b**ch!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

@kprincess.. somehow i thought of that.. but maybe it's something they should talk about.. if he wrote a song that fits young bae.. then at the least something that would fit show, probably? haha.

and did my "MY".. oh .. sorryy.... dont mean it. haha peace yo. o_O or is it something else? someone here isnt that quick in picking up Smile haha.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri BH Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Thanks for sharing Smile
It would be a great collaboration, GD is very talented artist, I love him <3 (and Xiao zhu too, of course xD )
Eri BH
Eri BH
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down