Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi

+6
lzxslxz123
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
a_rita
Wolf
lollipopbbt<3show
10 posters

Go down

[2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi Empty [2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) was dressed in emperor's robes and also played it cool while imitating Bruce Lee's kick for his SFC fans club 2012 Year of the Dragon calendar. He has also been the endorser of Pepsi for six consecutive times, arriving in Beijing to shoot new ads with Zhou Xun, Zhang GuoLi, Angela Zhang, Louis Koo, Huo SiYan. It is also reported that his pay jumped three times, from the first year with 2,000,000 to 6,000,000 (29,000,000 NT) and has been upgraded to assistant director.   

Incarnation of Bruce Lee Weekly Calendar

During the filming of the Pepsi ads, he played the part of an idol singer, thinking everything would go by easily, unexpectedly they filmed late at night when the temperature was below 0 degrees. According to the script, he wears a flimsy shirt as part of the audience but because of the cold weather, he didn't sleep enough as the director had asked. He got a megaphone, acting as assistant director: "Look at us together during a hot day, the sun is also so big, everybody smile happier and after we can go home! Okay, do it once more."

Does Show want to become a director? "A director has to be very professional 
, patiently learning." Show's schedule is very busy, recently going to Singapore to perform but his stylist, forgetting that Singapore is very hot, let him wear leather pants. He sang and danced until the lower part of his body was all sweaty. Every year, no matter how busy he is, Show still finds time to shoot the calendar to accompany the fans throughout the year. This year, he became a male rabbit and as next year is the Year of the Dragon, he imitated Bruce Lee, taking 52 pictures for the weekly calendar, his sincerity touching people. Show already has 8,310,000 followers in Weibo and last week, Luo Mama opened a Weibo account, posting a mother and son photo, and in one week, she gained 50,000 followers.

Japanese EP, fried chicken helps voice

Early next year, Show will be releasing a Japanese EP. The record company has even specially invited famous producer, Namie Amuro. His new song, "Dante" lets him magically transform into the romantic poet, Dante. Before the recording, the producer wanted him to eat fried chicken and orange juice, saying that all the artists she had worked with before used this method for better voice.

Show didn't understand why fried chicken and orange juice helps but it made him feel happy because his manager strictly controlled his diet, and this time, he was able to openly eat fried chicken. The new song is "Dante" because the Japanese had seen his past MVs and works, feeling that he has the romantic feeling like Dante. Show's English is bad, and this time, he has to sing some of the lyrics in English. Like the word "Touch you" sounds like the Taiwanese word of "Sai Che", making him worried that his english did not improve.   

Source: China Times
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi Empty Re: [2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi

Post by Wolf Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:18 pm

A Japanese EP? So Show can show off his Japanese skills more lol. That sounds good, I can't to hear some more of his japanese songs.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

[2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi Empty Re: [2011/12/01 China Times] Show Luo earns 29 Million NT from Pepsi

Post by a_rita Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 pm

sorry for this question but, what means EP?

i'm anxious to see him as a romantic poet I love you
hopefully no more auto-tune in his japanese songs... i still can't hear the japanese version of "only you", i think is to exaggerated, i love the natural sound of his voice, don't you?
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:57 pm

i can't wait to hear his Japanese again... hehe.. Very Happy
i can just imagine how happy he was to be able to eat fried chicken... hahaha...
thanks for this article! Very Happy

EP means extended play... it's like an album but with fewer songs... (at least that's what i read... Smile ) correct me if I'm wrong guys... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

That EP album must be have to be wait for that.. Eating friend chicken and drinking orange juice for his better voice? Why he can try to taste the ginger one.. Razz

Goo ahead, Show!!! We're waiting your next Japanese EP album next year..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:56 am

Yeah. what does EP mean?

Smile I'm so glad that he'll sing another japanese song. I bet it's gonna be so great! :DD
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 am

Wow, Amuro Namie. Very Happy Excited to hear him in Japanese. Lol at the 'Touch You' part. xD
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 am

For those who wondering what EP means.
EP = Extended Play
It`s like a mini album...it`s not really a single but does not have enough songs to qualify for an album. Somewhat in between of both. ^^

Sounds like it`s going to be a ballad or a mid-tempo song.
And lol at the english part...don`t know why he worries so much about that...actually his pronunciation in Twinkle was quite good. ^^
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Charlene Choi's last EP Beauty Remains had 5 songs, so I think Show should have around that too.

Maybe he can do an english EP one day too.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 am

ohhhhh hehehe i cant wait for it heeehhehe but wow his earning went up very nice heehehehe mabe he do want to be a director some day hehehehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by mykka_love_show Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:01 pm

i love you show...even though i cant understand your language still i like watching you in youtube but with english sub.ofcourse so i can understand what your saying with xiao gui and butterfly.also i watch your drama series...my favorite is hi my sweetheart with raine yang,its so funny.i really do like you show lo...hope this is your real fan page!keep it up show...wo ai ni!xoxo=D

mykka_love_show

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:55 pm

mykka_love_show wrote:i love you show...even though i cant understand your language still i like watching you in youtube but with english sub.ofcourse so i can understand what your saying with xiao gui and butterfly.also i watch your drama series...my favorite is hi my sweetheart with raine yang,its so funny.i really do like you show lo...hope this is your real fan page!keep it up show...wo ai ni!xoxo=D

sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't his official fan page, so the probability of him reading your comment here is close to zero...
here is his official (free)forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but sadly it's in chinese, and he doesn't go there often...
i recommend you to post your message in his weibo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he updates almost every day...
but try not to write in english as his english is still very poor (more than mine Razz )

welcome to this forum Smile
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down