Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan

+11
freya1507
bubblo
Shang Tian Hua
kriztetalovesxioazhu
avondale09
woainishow
pcloids
xiangxuanlin
annakebana
sze92
miakaloveshow
15 posters

Go down

[08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and  Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan Empty [08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 am

Show Luo and Jolin Tsai Named the Master
Source: Sina
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Usually there are strong similarities between good friends, and Jolin Tsai and Show Luo are perfect examples of this. Their work and life style is almost exactly the same.

One is the dancing queen and one is the dancing king. Both Jolin and Show is known for their dancing in the music world. Both of them, before releasing their albums, will go to the United States to find famous dancing instructors for training. Also, their hit song of the album are fast, popular, hot songs. In addition, both of them love challenging themselves; Show’s shadow kick dance and chair dancing attracts tons of applauses, and Jolin’s pole dance and ballet does not have to be further said. The only thing the two are different in their career is that Jolin follows the popular sexy image, while Show follows the non-popular, different, original image.

Jolin is a Virgo, extremely serious with work and is a perfectionist in life. This everyone knows about. The main point is that the Show Luo who laughs everyday is also quite vain and is a perfectionist, which not everyone knows.

Show’s vainness is definitely not below Jolin’s. For example, Show will not use hotels’ towels; even when he was drunk and carried back to the hotel, he did not allow the towel to touch his face. Another example is his high expectation for his work; during a concert when the microphone experienced some problems causing there to be no sound whatsoever, Show insisted on redoing the opening show again to give the audience a good concert. And it’s because Show’s stubbornness and perfectionist personality that makes the also perfectionist Jolin truly accept him.

Both of them treat their friends extremely well; they are both leaders in their own group of friends. Whenever friends have any problems or issues, they will be the first to listen. In other words, within their own group of friends, they are the leader and big brother/sister, so even their way of getting along with friends is the same.

Similarity 1: After coming back from trips, always have souvenirs for friends

Similarity 2: Always willing to giving stage clothing to friends

Similarity 3: Very often have parties at home with a lot of friends

Similarity 4: Extremely considerate, will give friends surprises, and during birthdays, will give nice presents

Similarity 5: Very often bullies friends in order to see the painful expression on their faces

From those five points, now everyone should know why there’s a Jolin’s Club and the Party Boyz.
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and  Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan Empty Re: [08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 am

they really good friend.. all that I can think of about the motive of this article is to bring Jolin and Show together. I do find it interesting that they share so many similar characteristics, but sometimes it's because of their similarity that prevents them to be together. is just my opinion..

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and  Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan Empty Re: [08/21/2009-Sina]Show Lo and Jolin Tsai Named the Master, Taiwan

Post by sze92 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 am

okayy, this article is pretty random but i have to say that he looks so cute in the first picture.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So sweet. If I were only his friend..
isn't that great?!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

They're really good friends. thats all i can say. enumerating the differences or similarities between them is only a way on how much "stability" or bond there is between the two of them. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 pm

aaaaahhh, I so love the two of them!

and yeah, I totally agree, the first photo is one the cutest ever of Show!!!!
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Thanks for the article Smile
I never realized there were that many similarities between them...but I don't really see them getting together...
Maybe it's because they're so alike that they might not get involved with each other...you know what they say about opposites attracting...
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 pm

What is the point of this article?? lol he's cute though, I love all these things about him =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:13 pm

haha this article just stated some facts--good thing there's no rumors about SHOW LO Very Happy

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am

it is really a good article, but I don't understand point 5. doesn't seem very positive. it's not really bullying - it must be making fun of friends. to bully somebody is a harsh word. but they both are awesome. so considerate and I agree. I would be happy to have both as friends. You are never alone and you get support .

Love them both. but not as a couple - friends / (sis and bro) forever
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 am

they make a good team...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 pm

endlessjoy thanks again for translating ^^

interessting that they are such similar ...no wonder a love relationship is not working between them ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Ah YAY!! I welcome any form of news on my favourite guy and lady. Especially when it involves them BOTH. LOL.

Similarities check? LOVE IT.
And we all know how much enjoyment is derived from their constant bullying of their friends especially when they're bullying EACH OTHER.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 am

I also don't think that they can be together for "real". They were just good friends!!! They have so much similarities but they as others have already said, opposites attract each others. Barbie is the one 4 him based on my opinion. I would be very glad if that happens. I love Barbie and I think they would end up together!!! Very Happy But who knows?! Maybe some changes will occur. So let's just let their fate do some magic!!! sunny
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaecelyn Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm

i don't think it's considered being vain regarding Show not using towels in hotels...i mean i think that's just a precautionary measure for him because he doesn't know if the towel is really clean or not or where it has been even i bring my own towel whenever i go on trips...i think the similarities check list most of them are normal...but like the others say it's just to magnify what they have or probably love matching thingy....

i do love the first picture of Show though....thank you for posting...

Jaecelyn

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 pm

they look compatible together but still, i prefer it if they are friends. Very Happy

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down