Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest

+9
xiangxuanlin
char
jam912
piggypiglet30
miakaloveshow
avondale09
freya1507
kriztetalovesxioazhu
celinaa
13 posters

Go down

[09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest Empty [09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest

Post by celinaa Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Making Out with Show Luo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest
Source: Next Magazine
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rainie Yang and Show Luo are collaborating for the first time in the idol drama Shanghai Sweetheart. On August 26th, Chinese Valentines Day, around 9:00pm, the two mocked some scenes at the train tracks to develop chemistry. The media saw them not only hugging and kissing each other by the train tracks, but Show also tippy-toed, spread out his legs, and imitated Zhu Ge Liang, sticking out his behind, causing Rainie to laugh so hard. She even adorably said, “Wouldn’t kissing like this seem like acting an incest scene?”

According to the latest edition of Next Magazine, a crew member said, “Because the two have never collaborated in acting before, so they first mocked the scenes to develop chemistry.” The magazine caught the two, for a perfect angle, Rainie wears a 15cm (6 inch) high heels and she sometimes is on her tippy-toes. Show also spreads his legs apart. When filming, Show held Rainie’s right hand, kissing her lips to lips. Afterward, Rainie shyly said, “Ah! Would it be like incest?” Even though the two are good friends, but because Show once sworn that he “will not be with friends’ girls;” therefore, he have not developed a relationship with Xiao Gui’s ex-girlfriend, Rainie Yang.
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest Empty Re: [09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:16 pm

oooh what an interesting inside scoop from SHOW's new drama.
thanks for the info celinaa!

well i guess SHOW and rainie really have to build their chemistry.
Rainie is a one lucky girl to have a chance to kiss our SHOW!!
And i hope it is only for their drama.
We all know that rainie is off limits to SHOW coz rainie and XIAO GUI were dating before. it'll be awkward if SHOW will fall for Rainie....
what about Jolin/Butterfly sister/Xiao Tian Tian?? lol!

aah i cant wait for SHOW's new drama bounce bounce bounce

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

[09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest Empty Re: [09/03/2009] Making Out with Show Lo on the Streets, Rainie Yang Shyly Says It’s Like Incest

Post by freya1507 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm

hihi thanks a lot for sharing this ^^

hihihi rainie is doing incest again ;-) ...first with Will and now with show ...tztztzt hihihi

kriztetalovesxioazhu hihi i pefer hu die jie jie, i think this might work ... but xiao zhu will not as his wifes Razz

Last edited by freya1507 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:20 pm

I think the chemistry will be fine--since they are friends, there won't be awkwardness in filming, and it'll turn out good because they can really get in character. I think it'll be interesting.

I'm worried about when Xiao Zhu really gets a girlfriend and dates...I remember how there were reports that many of his wives bombarded the internet once seeing his "first MV kiss" for Gao Xiao, accusing him and stuff like that...and stuff like that. I know everyone here would wholeheartedly support Show in the case he gets a girlfriend, whoever it is, because we'd be happy for him. But some of his fans...I kind of worry for his future girlfriend/wife because she'll be under so much stress and secrecy (maybe it's a feeling from the Andy Lau reaction...geesh.)

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:27 pm

*sigh*

Well I feel much better now =)

As some of you know, I was very veryyyy upset about this whole Show/Rainie being together in a drama thing, because it felt wrong to me that Show had to be intimate with Xiao Gui's ex, even if they dated a long time ago, and even if she and Show are only acting. I would just put myself in Xiao Gui's shoes and it just felt awkward, I felt bad for him.

But now I see that they are just good friends, they are having fun together and doing their best to make the drama feel real and be really good and entertaining =)

No Xiao Gui's will be hurt in the making of this drama hahaha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm

I never Imagine that Show AND Rainie Will Collaborate IN idol idrama its so incest too lol! but as the film running i feel more better because Show and Rainie are really good Friends..i prefer Hu die jie jie...i don't like Xiao tian Tian...he want Show to Be His husband lol! that girl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm

i personally think that rainie looks like show's younger sister and i think that's really what their relationship is: very brotherly/sisterly...so i'm kinda wondering how their chemistry turns out because they're relly good friends.
but show and barbie's chemistry was really good and they were also good friends so i guess it depends on how they act. i'm still excited though...
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:22 pm

thanks for posting it here.. Very Happy

wow! der's an idea bout d drama, it's really an inside scoop.. Laughing i also think dat show and rainie are off limits to each other because of rainie's past with xiao gui..

even though i don't like rainie, i still hope that they can build a good chemistry for the drama (for the sake of d drama.. Laughing they're good friends so i think it's not hard.. but it's like incest? Razz hihi)

Last edited by jam912 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by char Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 am

^funny how it was the same thing Rainie Yang said last year when she paired up with Wilber Pan for a drama... Razz

thanks for sharing.. cheers
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 am

thanks for the post! rainie goes on with the "incest" issue again! Smile i like the part where he said he wouldnt be the boyfriend of his friends ex girlfriend. haha. Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 am

freya1507 wrote:hihi thanks a lot for sharing this ^^

hihihi rainie is doing incest again ;-) ...first with Will and now with show ...tztztzt hihihi

yes, thanks for sharing this and I also remember the behind the scene of "Miss No Good". where she was yelling doing incest with Wilber Pan. Poor Rainie and Xiao Zhu. I can't wait for this drama to be on screen. I really missed Xiao Zhu's acting.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 am

OH.MY.GOD. OH.GOOD.GOD. OH.DEAR.GOD.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT ME?!
This is so erm disgusting (i swear i couldn't come up with a nicer word). I hate this sfm.

Oh well. fro the love of Show, i'll try to see what i can do abt Rainie and try watching the drama once it's out. Maybe i'll just bleep her parts out. LOL.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm

I don't like either Hu Tie Jie Jie or Xiao Tian Tian. Please Show, do NOT be with either one of them. No
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm

LOL! Thanks for sharing Smile
But yikes! 6-inch heels? It's a wonder she hasn't fallen flat on her face...

I too remember Rainie saying that exact same thing about Will Pan in BTS of Miss No Good...so funny! I think it took them about 10 takes just for one of the kiss scenes...but maybe it'll be easier w/ Show? *coughNoBigLipscough* Very Happy

Although their relationship is just that of good friends, now they have to find a chemistry where there is none before...so we have to in turn prepare ourselves to see them as a -fictional-couple-on screen-who will have some...kisses and...hugging
~ Take a deep breath, it's gonna be alright Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down