Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article)

+17
avondale09
jobers
freya1507
littlecutekitty
bubblo
kriztetalovesxioazhu
nyanya_ndut
Shang Tian Hua
cerise18
onemanshow
crinazelda
miakaloveshow
woainishow
keirins
xiangxuanlin
piggypiglet30
endlessjoy
21 posters

Go down

[09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article) Empty [09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article)

Post by endlessjoy Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Show Luo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets
Thursday, September 3, 2009, Taiwan
Source: Next Magazine
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On August 26th, Chinese Valentine’s Day, around 9:00pm, Next Magazine was near the train tracks and saw Show Luo and Rainie Yang were filming. The two were holding each other tightly and kissing in front of everyone. Rainie even slapped Show, making people a bit confused. The crew member said, “Due to the fact that the two has never collaborated in acting before, they need to try out the scenes first to develop chemistry; it’s just that Show is too funny.”

Maybe because Show and Rainie are already close friends, after kissing, Rainie embarrassingly said, “Ah, Would it be like incest?” As for Show, in order to coordinate with Rainie who’s wearing 15cm (6in) high heels, when filming the kissing scene, he sometimes have to tippy-toes and sometimes have to spread his legs apart. To have the perfect angles for the camera, he was really busy. When off camera, Show continuously imitated Zhu Ge Liang, sticking out his behind, causing Rainie and the director to laugh so hard.

On August 27th, around noon, the crew maneuvered in front of the big plaza, continually trying out scenes for Show and Rainie. As for Show, who always has to be good looking, in just a few hours, changed in and out of four outfits, each time taking a look at himself to see if he looks good enough. According to investigation, Show will be a rich guy in the film, that’s why he wears a lot of suits and drives a nice sports car; the whole appearance is just so handsome and hot. But what’s sad is that in the drama, Rainie does not even care about him at all. Rainie was running on the sidewalk and Show was chasing her until they reached the bus and jumped on.

Due to the fact that it was blazing hot that day, Show’s assistant stood by all the time, ready to keep Show under the umbrella for shade. As for the Rainie who never had an assistant during filming, this time had a male assistant helping her out; the absolute King and Queen attitude. According to investigation, the production crew has long been wanting to have Show and Rainie, who are both from the same Management company, Tian Xi, to collaborate in a drama, but every time, their schedules were just too full. Though, there were rumors that pointed out that the two were not in good terms with each other, so collaborating was really hard.

Show entered showbiz earlier than Rainie and is about five years older than her, but because Rainie entered Tian Xi first, so Rainie became Show’s superior. As for why the two were in bad terms with each other was because many years ago, when Rainie was getting popular, it was said that it threatened Jolin Tsai, Show’s good friend. And at the same time, Show liked joking around and during a variety show, Show imitated Rainie’s voice for fun, but was mistaken to be mocking Rainie. In addition, Show’s rumored ex-girlfriend, Makiyo, communicated the wrong things between the two. As a result, the two were in bad terms.

It wasn’t until two years later, when Show and Rainie went to Australia for a performance that the two had everything figured out. In the end, the two become very close friends who can talk about anything. During that trip, they were so close that they went shopping together, played cards until midnight, and even rumored that they had good feelings for each other, but because Show once sworn that he “will not be with friends’ girls” that he has not developed a relationship with Xiao Gui’s ex-girlfriend, Rainie.

Though from looking at Show and Rainie’s recent chemistry, fire might break out! A crew member said that it can be seen in their eyes that the two were quite embarrassed at first, but very quickly they were able to get into the character. Plus they are both single and after the online scandal, Show is even more careful in meeting new friends, so these two close friends can have a future full of unlimited imaginations.

It was said that a few days ago, Rainie adorably said to Show, “Why haven’t we collaborated until now?” Though their management company said that the two is only preparing for the new drama, they have not actually started filming yet. As for their view on the two’s future relationship development, the company only said that they are just good friends from the same management company.

Last edited by endlessjoy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article) Empty Re: [09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article)

Post by piggypiglet30 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:11 pm

thanks endlessjoy for posting and translating! makes me even more excited to watch this series! but it's kinda funny how rainie is suppose to be five years show's senior....on the otherhand, show looks pretty young for his age so i guess it'll all work out. can't wait!!!!
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

[09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article) Empty Re: [09/03/2009 - Next Magazine] Show Lo Making Out with Rainie Yang on the Streets (Notable Differences from Earlier Article)

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm

i think ihave read the article from the other thread posted here in this section, but seeing the pics makes me go "aaaaah" and get a bit more excited seeing and need not imagine what does descriptions on the article say. thanks! Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm

This and the earlier article are basically talking about the same thing, but this one has more information and photos. I found and translated this one after the earlier, so I decided to post this one separate, even though they talk pretty much about the same topic, but there are notable differences.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanx endlessjoy Smile, i always curious with any news related to this drama. Show looks adorable on the pic.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Thanks for sharing Smile
Here the picture is much bigger, so I can see clearly that they were actually kissing! Shocked
Xiao Zhu sticking out his butt like that is soo funny...
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 pm

i like Show Character he always chase the Girl he loves Razz but good thing he was rich now..the drama become more and more interesting...I think at First Show and rainie was really Shy...but the film goes on they totally at ease to each other...Rainie is a good friend Of Show she always there in SHow Concert To support him..I wonder if Xiao Gui kiss Rainie already...his ex Razz Show always tease Xiao Gui to Rainie... lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by crinazelda Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 am

yay! thanks for posting endlessjoy!

i've been waiting to see a pic of the show, but this is too good. SHOW KISSING RAINIE, haha, like gege kissing meimei, IMO. cant wait to see it...
crinazelda
crinazelda
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.friendster.com/ateshe

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 am

I was like.. WOAH~
kissing scene.
I wanna see this drama..
haha! I'm over excited!
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 am

thanks for translating. Very Happy

now that makes us anticipate for this drama more than ever. Very Happy
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 pm

I don't dislike Rainie. But she is the only woman from the list I can't imagine to be together with Show. I mean this list: Jolin (they are good friends, so good chemistry), Ariel (they look cute together), Selina (love Double S), Da S (good friends and sweet in CWL). But Rainie really doesn't match with Show. I think to have good chemistry on screen and in real life are two different things. Very hard to explain.

I don't think either Show will break his promise. Never date a friend's ex gf.

Thx for sharing.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:26 pm

hihihihi it does look like incest ahahhaa
anyway.. cant wait to see this ^^
thanks for sharing ...
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 am

thanks for the translations!

i wanna see SHOW driving a hot luxurious car && acting as a rch guy...
SHOW's gonna be totally HOT HOT HOT...
can't wait to see the drama.

isn't his role similar to what he is now?like he's rich and for sure have lots of luxurious cars in real life...though i cant picture him acting snobby or cocky...

AAAAAAAAAHHHH i love SHOW so bad!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:41 am

nice.... i just can't wait to see this drama....
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:20 pm

lol,whoa, on bad terms UNTIL the australia performance? O_O

anyway, can't wait for this drama to come out. rainie gets to make out with so many shuai ge's T_T
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:35 pm

endlessjoy
thanks a lot to take the effort to translate this long article
its very very interessting ... and like you said more details ^^

hihihi ... and the pics are really interessting ... i wish i could watch them filming on set

thanks again ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by jobers Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm

thanks 4 sharing....
whatta kissing scene... Laughing
jobers
jobers
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Oh man this article is a little different, lol. Almost missed it!

That must be tough, having to build a fake but passionate chemistry, yknow? That takes courage, and skill. I know I would be way too embarrassed and shy. Especially since it has to be done in front of a large crew. Actors really are talented, lol. I am very excited for this =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks for the translation.
This just makes me want to watch the movie even faster.
This post really tempted me!

Sorry, if I say this. If Show really were to be with Rainie. I'm very sad.
I pity Xiao Gui, because I think he still has feelings for her.
But I have a strong feeling that Show won't do that to Xiao Gui as he is Show's forever best friend. Don't you think so guys?
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 am

you cant deny the fact that show luo is charming,handsome,especially funny and the friendly attitude that's why rainie and show become really close friends. Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by r.r-chong@hotmail.com Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:46 pm

awesome new drama!
r.r-chong@hotmail.com
r.r-chong@hotmail.com

Number of posts : 1

https://www.youtube.com/Straferrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

hehe they do look good together i thought they did in concert
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down