Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert

5 posters

Go down

[10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert Empty [10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert

Post by sze92 Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 am

Source: Yahoo! News
Translated by endlessjoy @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After the first Taiwan concert ended, Koda Kumi did not seem tired at all. She happily met with the Taiwan media, saying that from looking at the fans’ reactions, it did not seem like it was her first time singing here. She also said that this year due to the stage itself, there were many more performances that she was not able to do. “I will be in the industry for 10 years next year, I will definitely come back!” She hopes to be able to sing at the Tokyo Dome next year.

Her impression on Taiwan is really good, when talking about Xiao Long Bao, she yelled, “Extremely tasty!” She said that the earlier diet in Japan has all gone to waste. Also, Koda Kumi said that she hopes next time there would be time for her to go to the night market. All the crew members have been to it before, and she can only be in the cold swimming pool, feeling so lonely.

As for seeing Show Luo again and performing with him, Koda Kumi said that from before, he’s already a good person, and now after eight years, he’s even more handsome. She also jokingly said, “He’s so nice that it makes me want to consider marrying a Taiwanese person.” Then laughingly she explained, “All the reporters, do not write about Koda Kumi wanting to get married.” This fully displays her happy and easy-going personality.

Last edited by sze92 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

[10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert Empty Re: [10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert

Post by ellehcir1408 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

if all taiwanese guys are like Show, everyone would love to be married with them.. hihih.. it looks like no one fails to notice show's nice personality.. Smile
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

[10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert Empty Re: [10/04/2009 - Yahoo!] Koda Kumi Praises Show Lo for Getting More Handsome; Wishes to Come to Taiwan Again Next Year for a Bigger Concert

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Me too I want to marry him lol! good thing they meet again and she got attracted with Show Charms..no doubt he was really handsome and hot not only his appearance was so beautiful but also his personality...he was really a good person and ideal man also.. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:48 am

I also Show soooo much!!! For me, his characteristics as a person makes him the best ideal man ever to be considered as a boyfriend!!!
He's so nice and loving!!! Very Happy

Love u SHOW !!!! Very Happy
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:29 am

I would want to marry him too! I mean who wouldn't!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down