Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards?

+8
Stargazer319
joycesqh
annakebana
freya1507
avondale09
Jeannelok
ShowMusic
miakaloveshow
12 posters

Go down

[10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards? Empty [10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards?

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 am

Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” - Who is Popularity King of Singapore HIT Awards?, Monday October 5, 2009 Singapore

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

original source: Singapore HIT Awards wordpress
translated by minchong92 @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Singapore) All focus has been put on the 15th Singapore HIT Awards this year. And voting results for the first round of four categories have come out!

After 3 weeks of online polls, Y.E.S. 93.3 FM revealed the top 5 of each category on October 4, 2009.

Jay Chou and Wang Lee Hom are in a fierce competition for votes. But in the Most Popular Male Singer, not all 5 nominees are “Heavenly Kings”. Both Show Luo who enjoyed growing popularity over the past year and Tank who has released multiple albums have entered the Top 5 list. Jam Hsiao is the only one from the Top 5 who represents the new generation of male singers.

Jade Liu and Rachel Liang have gained name after participating in reality singing competitions. They face ballad queen Fish Leong, dancing queen Jolin Tsai, the cute Rainie Yang as competition. Who will take home the Most Popular Female Singer?

The two song-writing bands, Mayday and Sodagreen face off in the competition for Most Popular Group for the SNG Golden Melody Awards. Will “heavenly” girl group S.H.E. be able to keep their popularity? Or will idol groups Fahrenheit or Lollipop join the fight and succeed?

Taiwan’s singing competition “One Million Star” has become very popular in Singapore. And the results show in the Mando-pop industry. Four of the Top 5 on the Most Popular Newcomer are former contestants from One Million Star: Season 2’s Y2J, Rachel Liang, and Season 3’s Lala Hsu and Huang Jing Lun. Will the champion from another singing competition, Zhang Yun Jing able to exceed the others?

Since the top 5 of these four categories have been revealed, the singers already confirmed to appear include: Jam Hsiao, Kelvin Tan, Huang Jing Lun, Zhang and Zhang Yun Jing. Those confirmed to perform include: Eric Moo and Olivia Ong.

The 15th Singapore HIT Awards will be held on November 6, 2009.

Top 5 of Most Popular categories:
(listing order does not indicate ranking)

Most Popular Male Singer:
Show Luo
Jay Chou
Tank
Wang Lee Hom
Jam Hsiao

Most Popular Female Singer:
Fish Leong
Rainie Yang
Jade Liu
Jolin Tsai
Rachel Liang

Most Popular Group:
Fahrenheit
S.H.E
Mayday
Lollipop
Sodagreen

Most Popular Newcomer:
Lala Hsu
Rachel Liang
Zhang Yun Jing
Y2J
Huang Jing Lun
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards? Empty Re: [10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards?

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 am

whoo show got the top 1 in singapore hits award..our voting are not wasted i hope he really got the awards.. bounce so glad Rainie yang was also there she got top 2 than jolin tsia...jolin tsia losing over her...but i like Jolin than her to win... Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards? Empty Re: [10/05/09 - HIT] Show Lo-Battle between “Heavenly Kings, Queens, Groups” Who is Popularity King of Golden Melody Awards?

Post by ShowMusic Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Will Show be attending? Oh btw will the award winner be performing too?

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannelok Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Congratulations Show~~*_* You are the best!!

Thanks for the newwww

Take care of you
Jeannelok
Jeannelok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Ooh I can't wait! I hope he wins! Go Show!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:07 am

wow great he made it in the list cheers
but i guess it will not be too easy to win ;-)
jia you show

i think he will attend ... when he is in the nomination list
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 am

Yea! I'm in Singapore! I hope I could go as now is my exam period! I want to go! is he attending? I want to go!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by joycesqh Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 am

i hope he is coming for SHA! then i would be able to go!
i just finish exams. yay!(:
joycesqh
joycesqh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

http://lzxforlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 am

Wow! Sooo proud of Show!!! Very Happy

And Fahrenheit! I also love them!

Thanks 4 sharing! :-)
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by show lover Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:00 am

tnx 4 sharing!!
I do hope that show will win!!
show lover
show lover
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 am

thanks for posting. Very Happy jia you Show! :]
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Show's popularity this year is really on heat! Although his competitors are really musicians, i would really doubt if he would be left out by that time! Im looking forward to the awards night! Jia You Show!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:14 am

woots! both of my favorite artists is here!
the list is intense. woa.
is the winner determined by voting or by some judges? xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down