Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel

+11
hershei01
kaye_sjkk
joyceyjuice
rainoxide
y0uAreSoNice
Chie...
lzxslxz123
sle3pyheadz
i.cooki
sZHANG_x
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel Empty [10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel

10/29/2010

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With hosts Asia's Heavenly King Jay Chou, Tu Kuo-Cgang, Mai, and Elly Otoguro on CTI Entertainment Channel, "Mr. J Channel" will premiere on 10/30 at 8 PM, and will air again at 10 PM the next day on CTI Variety, and CTV will also air it each Saturday staring 11/6 at 10 PM. Asia's Dance King Show Lo will be guesting on the first episode. When he first walked into the studio, he exclaimed, "Wow! The studio is so big." Show kept his usual humor, "I never thought about being in showbiz for 10+ years, going on a show and having you inviting me out and interviewing me!" Jay immediately teased, "I never thought that after being in showbiz for 10 years, I'd have to wait for an hour for anyone!" Though it's Jay's first time hosting a show and having to interview the very experienced Show Lo, but he didn't hold back, no matter what challenges/gags Show gave him, Jay was able to catch them and carry them well. And the gift that Show brought for good friend Jay Chou for getting a new TV show was revealing their unknown ambiguous relationship!

Show and Jay's relationship is so close that you can't imagine, having held hands and walked into a 5-star hotel! Show said, "A long time ago, Jay forgot his dormitory keys, and on a spur, he thought to go to a certain renowned 5-star hotel for the president suite. At the time, we even walked hand in hand together, thinking we'd let paparazzi catch us, but I wasn't popular, and he was a newcomer, no paparazzi wanted a picture of that!" The two even acted as gay couple, Show continued to say, "After we finished showering, we were in bathrobes sitting next to the floor-length window, chatting and watching the view. But when we were going to bed, Jay put a pillow in the middle, and warned me, don't cross this!" Jay immediately explained, "At the time he was a pretty-boy, I was afraid that while we were sleeping he'd accidentally touch me!"

Teacher Tu then continued to reveal, "Jay usually doesn't wear underwear. We'd be out on business and share a room. He'd be conservative and hide it, and in the morning when his bathroom was kicked open, I felt like I was in a park walking birds." (note : "Bird" in Mandarin can also be used as a euphemism for a guy's private area.) Getting secrets revealed, Jay wasn't to be outdone as he teased Show, "You want to embarrass me, I want to say things too!" Show's eyes opened wide looking at Jay menacingly, "What are you going to say? Cuz I was conservative about it!" Jay revealed, "One time, Show pretended to be a girl, he undid his clothes, and stood straight up, and squeezed tight, and then asked me, 'does this look like a girl?'"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Show often times would send ambiguous text messages to Jay, Show said, "I once sent him a text message, 'Do you love me," he responded, "Gross, you think I'm a chick!" I sent a second text so he'll tell me he "loves me," he responded, "Insane." And then I sent another, "What's wrong with saying you love me?" Jay said, "Wasn't he being ridiculous? Kept asking me if I loved (him), but I still responded, "(I do)Love." Show then said, "There was this one time I called him, and called him 'Baby,' he responded, 'Baby schmaby' I called again and said 'baby,'' he responded, 'Baby, my ass,' I called a third time, and said, 'Baby and he actually responded, 'Hmm?' as a response of recognition!" After he said this, everyone riled up in laughter.

Besides revealing "ambiguities" with Jay, Show also "proved" that Jay's verbal quirk "Aiyo" was originally created by him! Show said, "I still remember when he was just a newcomer, and he was teaching me piano. I was there going, aiyo, aiyo, and then he 'aiyo'd' with me. Then he soon got really popular, and this verbal quirk became his signature, at the time I wasn't popular, so no one bothered with me. Once I made a bet with him, he lost, so he had to say 'Aiyo' 50 times on TV, it was very dumb-looking!"

And finally, Show said that at a music awards ceremony in Hong Kong, Jay was one to present an award to him, and to this day he is very touched, he said, "I entered showbiz earlier than Jay, but he got popular a lot faster. At the time I was working hard from the bottom of the ladder, so when Jay handed me the award, I told myself that I must work harder! The media always said that I'd only befriend people that are popular, but I was friends with him (Jay) before he even entered showbiz!"

Source: CTI
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel Empty Re: [10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel

Post by sZHANG_x Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

this episode sounds like it's gonna be great! Smile
can't wait to watch!
thank you stina for translating and posting

EDIT
found the ad :]

LOL 'why you blocking my view?'

Last edited by sZHANG_x on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

[10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel Empty Re: [10/29/2010 - CTI] Heavenly Kings "Guy-Guy Love?" : Jay & Show Together At a 5-star Hotel

Post by i.cooki Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 pm

is there a video of this interview? i wanna watch it!
it sounds so funny!

i.cooki
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by sle3pyheadz Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:26 pm

awwwsss yay jay and show are GREAT FRIENDS again!!!! hahahas love their secrets.... i really hope someone can sub this... sounds hilarious!

sle3pyheadz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:00 pm

@i.cooki it hasn't aired yet Smile it will air later today (in taiwan).

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

so funny...AIYO!! hahaha Smile btw, Show's looks kinda thin..Smile maybe if they are the one hosting..the audiences laugh to death..!!! Very Happy hihihi Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:19 pm

I never thought that they were really too close until I read this one. So funny when they got to reveal their own secrets, i hope someone will have the video because it is so funny and also the first time that I will saw jay hosting lol!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by y0uAreSoNice Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 am

Show is so Funny lol!
y0uAreSoNice
y0uAreSoNice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Show-Luos-Lover-Philippines/129

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:24 am

AIYO! hehehe.. i want to watch this episode too! Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by joyceyjuice Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:53 am

ahhh!!! i so wanna watch mr j channel. anyone has any idea which website can i go to to watch? like i watch ylbfb on maplestage.com but dunno where to watch recordings of mr j channel! hahaha.. oh my they were so cute together last time. im so glad they've reconciled! Very Happy all smiles!

joyceyjuice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 am

haha...they are so funny.. STINA thanks for translating.. hhaha.. they are really good friends.. hahha I`m so glad.. haha lol! so cute.. together...

(baby..Do you love me).. hahha..
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 am

this is really funny.

thanks stina for translating and posting ..

ya. i really think taht if it were the two of them , it would really be a great show Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the episode is here!

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by joyceyjuice Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

hahaha..i just finished watching the episode..it was really funny! haha.. it was such a good idea to have show luo as the first guest to attract viewership. i liked the beginning part when they introduced everyone too! but i think they could make do with fewer hosts right? ah du is pretty good! haha.. but as long as they have fun.. show luo must have been the easiest to interview..the hosts didnt have to ask much, he just has so much to share! super love to hear about their old stories.. hopefully they get to perform at each other's concert in near future.. 2 of my fav idols together, woots! thanks for translating stina! Smile

joyceyjuice
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm

awww.. this episode... my two favorites, full of love ♥
im glad they are that close again, it was a looong time since they last talked to each other. Show is so sweet! i wanna be his friend and jay is stubbornly cute!
must. watch. this!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by jastinefaye Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

how cute..love them together..!!! Very Happy
jastinefaye
jastinefaye
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by joyceyjuice Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 am

today i read in singapore papers, the heading was 'jay's first time hosting, lower viewership, jay feels helpless' i was very sad when i read this! please tell me this is not true man! because the first episode had show in it! how is that possible! goodness.. i dont have the chance to watch in singapore, so i can only watch online.

joyceyjuice
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:37 am

Ahahahaaa ~ Xiao Zhu always make me laugh. Razz
Loved how the paparazzi chose not to pay any attention to them being gay. So hilarous~
And now days the paparazzi makes a fuss about the smallest thing on Xiao Zhu.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
................. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ 羅志祥我愛你 我愛你 我愛你!! ♥ .................
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down