Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel

+12
megan_702
showjudie
chees
alyanna
keirins
rokziie
kriztetalovesxioazhu
hitsugayali
michelle87
miakaloveshow
boba2boba
o_ost1nao_o
16 posters

Go down

[03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel Empty [03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel

03/31/2010

Show “Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]” Lo’s seventh solo album “Lover’s Puzzle (Rashomon)” once again stands at the top of both G-music and 5-music charts, winning by a high percentile, 10 consecutive weeks at the #1 spot, just dominating! Show is in China from 3/29 to 4/1, holding large “Lover’s Puzzle” autograph functions in Chengdu, Beijing, Shenzhen, and Guangdong. In previous interviews, Show expressed that there never seemed to be enough time spent in China, so he hoped that he’d be able to fill his “Wives/Fans” wishes of seeing him again soon. Today, Show held his “Lover’s Puzzle” autograph session in Shenzhen, but it somehow caused a commotion, and was suddenly called off.

At 5:30 PM today, Show Lo was at Shenzhen Futian District center plaza holding his autograph session. There were lots of fans that held their “Lover’s Puzzle” album in hand, waiting for their close interacting moment with Show. And as expected, Show carefully signed each album presented to him, and also talked to his fans and even shaking their hands. But something happened, and the organizers suddenly told Show and his fans that due to crowd control issues, the autograph session was going to be cut short, they also kicked out the fans who hadn’t gotten an autograph yet out of the venue. This sudden action not only caused confusion and strong protests from fans, but made Show confused and extremely upset.

Show kept asking the organizers, “My fans bought my album, why won’t you let me sign them, what are my fans going to do then? How could you do this?” But the organizers didn’t respond to Show. Show was insistent and didn’t want to leave the venue, and was finally dragged off the signing stage by the organizers. So as not to disappoint fans, he told his fans that he’ll sign their albums at the hotel later that night, group by group. Show will also be holding an autograph session in Guangzhou for “Lover’s Puzzle” tomorrow, and many fans are hoping and praying that the same kind incidents don’t happen again.

Source : South CN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love4Show : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel Empty Re: [03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel

Post by boba2boba Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

i don't think its fair to stop him without letting him know what's going on in the first place, understandable if it was for his safety & all but they should have told him what was going on, & i'm glad he was able to sign for the rest of the fans, he really cares so much about all of us, i like how he puts himself in our place & understands us.

thanks for translating stina Very Happy
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

[03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel Empty Re: [03/31/2010 - SouthCN] Show Lo’s Autographing Gets Cut Short, Afraid “Wives” Upset, Signing at the Hotel

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 pm

The news come out already...those guys was really so mean..i hate them i hope they will realize what they did with Show...he really want his fans to be happy...what they did with Show was unprofessional..they make Show so upset and also the fans..the organizer should know the security and how many people will go there. don't blame him Show.because they will not control the people..d*mn those people i hope they learn to prepare and organize first before the event will happen...so sad for Show pushing him to go down with the stages.. Mad
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle87 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

why the organizer didn't tell Show what's happening. that's just irresponsible. but Show is the best... he actually continue to sign at his hotel. that's so generous... love him so much... he's so kind to his fan
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

omg, im crying, i cant believe the organizers.dont they understand how much the fans mean to him?!!! he said it for the media and variety shows millions of times saying that his fans mean so much to him next to his mom. they are what keep him going. i cant believe it. i love show. we most definitely loving the right guy, how man people would take out their own money to finish an autgraph session!!! I cant say how much i love him, the fans are proud to be called his wives!!!

Last edited by hitsugayali on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellling errors)
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 pm

dang why does it have to be like that?!! did they really "dragged" SHOW off the stage?? i hope no one was hurt....
i bet alot of his fans were disappointed to those organizers...arrrgg can't they see SHOW is only sigining autographs, giving back his love to his fans/wives... && i don't think the fans will cause them trouble or sth because we don't want SHOW to get hurt...

good thing SHOW continued his autographing session tho he used his own money...i hope next time SHOW and his company/managers will never work with those kinds of organizers again..
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 am

“My fans bought my album, why won’t you let me sign them, what are my fans going to do then? How could you do this?”
-- with just this line you'll know how important his fans are to him.. : (
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 am

Really lucky could be as Show's fans. How could we find another celeb like you do?
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:34 am

he really love his fans
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by chees Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 am

this is our luck to admire Show lo like this... there's no other celeb like you, Show. love you so much.. I love you

chees

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

whenever I've seen SHOW events held on the mainland the
organizers seem unable to do a profesional job for
SHOW and his Fans:(
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 am

stupid organizers...lol
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:51 pm

they couldve offered a very well explanation why would the have to cut the session. instead on bashing on to show and bashing on to the fans. they are so unreasonable
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 am

Stupid organizers!
Let him sign! It is his fans not the organizers ~
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 pm

thats not fair at all! and show's so LOYAL! how could they do that??? hes just too...POPULAR! haha. thats good news...

AWW MANN!!! I WAS IN SHENZHEN IN FEBRUARY..... =( MANNN I SHOULD HAVE WENT ON VACTION IN MARCH....
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 am

HE IS REALLY GOOOD TO FANS!!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down