Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives”

+10
QUEENcessz
cherriebicc
xiangxuanlin
miakaloveshow
hitsugayali
kriztetalovesxioazhu
vic91285
boba2boba
freya1507
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives” Empty [04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives”

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:43 pm

China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives”

04/08/2010

Recently, Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo had been promoting his new album in China. Because thousands of fans had arrived at the venue causing overcrowding, thus his autograph session was forced to stop in the middle. Show discussed with his staff, and took money out of his own pocket to reserve a conference room, receiving all his fans until 4:00 in the morning. Show likes to call his fans “Wives,” and openly expressed his love to them, saying, “No one can harm/bully my fans.”

Recently Taiwan’s “Dance King” Show Lo has been promoting his new album “Lover’s Puzzle (Rashomon),” and China gets swept with a “Xiao Zhu Storm.” In his handsome attire, Show arrived in GuangZhou’s autograph session “Lover’s Puzzle (Rashomon),” and at the same time wishes YoungD a happy 3rd year.

“No One Can Harm/Bully My Fans”

The event on that day was held at a grand plaza outside a KTV. The event was set to begin at 6:00 PM, but even before 5:00, thousands of fans had already quickly packed in, the plaza was instantly flooded with people. The organizers were also extremely nervous because the day before, Show’s Shenzhen autograph session was forced to cancel due to the overcrowding of fans. Afterwards, in the interview, Show also explained the details of his Shenzhen autograph session getting canceled. He said that after his autograph session was canceled, there were too many fans that were a little disappointed because they were unable to get Show’s autograph, and they also waited, unwilling to leave. Show discussed it over with his fans and decided to take money out of his own pocket and reserve a conference hall at the hotel, to receive all his fans so they could all get personally autographed, which continued on to 4:00 A.M. Show, who calls his fans “wives,” once again “expressed his love,” saying, “My fans aren’t for utilizing, I will protect them, no one can harm/bully my fans.”

Hong Kong Tour Tinkers With Props, Not High-Leveled Difficulty

This yeae, Show will begin his “Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D World Live Tour,” from April 30th to May 2nd, he’ll be consecutively holding 3 concerts in Hong Kong. This time the concert is extremely lavished with pizzazz, using AS-3D effects, however Show expressed that the 3D and etc.. are all to enhance the visuals, but the most important part, he still wishes that the audience would pay more attention to his dance. Thus he especially made a new dance for the concert this time, using lots of mysterious props and tools as assistance. As for what they are, he plays mysterious. When asked if he was going to pull high-leveled difficult gymnastics like his friend Jolin Tsai did, Show responded conservatively, “When guys do gymnastics, they have to wear skin-tight clothes. It would be a little odd. Actually, the emphasis of my dance isn’t the level of difficulty, but more for visual aspects.”

“Dance King” Label Is Pressure

Having been labeled as “Asia’s Dance King,” Show laughed and said it was a title that the media had given him, but he actually doesn’t care for it, plus it actually gives him lots of pressure, so becomes unable to let himself go during performances, “I really enjoy the feeling of being on stage, and the focus of the audience’s eyes.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source : Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love4Show -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives” Empty Re: [04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives”

Post by freya1507 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:04 pm

thanks stina for sharing ^^

wow till 4 in the morning ^^ again
he such a great person
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives” Empty Re: [04/08/2010 - Sina] China Gets Swept With “Xiao Zhu Storm” ; Show Lo Expresses His Love to His Fans- “Wives”

Post by boba2boba Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 pm

wow!! new dance, i'd love to see it.
i'm still hoping he holds a concert in the states this year, maybe L.A or Vegas.
thanks stina
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by vic91285 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Awww....he's so SWEET to his fans "wives." He's just amazing...signing until 4am...I am speechless. He must be dead tired, but also very happy since he makes his fans happy. SHOW IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!

I am super jealous, and want to go to the concert. I want to see him dance, especially this new one of his...hopefully fan cam will updates right away.

SHOW PLEASE COMES TO THE US (LA OR VEGAS).

Thanks Stina for the translation.

Last edited by vic91285 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
vic91285
vic91285
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 pm

aww thank you again STINA!

im glad that tho his Shenzen autograph session was canceled, still lots people went && support him in his Guangzhou autograph session cheers

and hooray for this amazing dude!!!he wont let us fans/wives be bullied or used by those stupid media people...oh i love how he cares alot abt his fans <33333

GO XIAO ZHU STORM!!!! good luck w/ his concerts...imsure it'll be another success king
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah go show. Lols, he's known as the xiao zhu storm now so cute. His secret training has started, I dont know but i feel really upset right now because he wont be doing any lives on YLBFB for a while. I cant take it.
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:21 am

those organizer really so mean..but still show love his fans and continue signing..and he swept china by storms..he really so popular now...whoo so busy sked..this coming april his concert was nonstop performing i hope he still so strong finishing that..LOL don't worry SHOW you deserved Asia dancing King Title becoz you are so amazing when you dance nothing to compare..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 pm

aaw. no one can harm/ bully them aaaw. thats all i can say lol.

as for the dance stage part, i really like him being so natural and open about being a superstar. he doesnt get to tell the media that he is just a simple person and blablabla but instead he tells them that he really likes the limelight. Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriebicc Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

show: NO ONE CAN BULLY MY FANS....

---no can also bully Show...he is a good person...with great heart....KEEP ON SMILING SHOW!!! more power!

Stina--thanks again for the newzz and updates

cherriebicc

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEENcessz Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm

awwww Xiao Zhu is sooooo amaaazing !
so dedicated to his wives&fans
and signing 'til 4 IN THE MORNING !
he's soooo busy , especially with Wu Fa Wu Tian coming up !
JIA YOU JIA YOU ! Very Happy
<3
QUEENcessz
QUEENcessz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by sansan4ever Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 pm

You just can't help but fall in love with how he treats his fans. Hardly be able to find any other celeb. who does that better than him.
Love Show. He's amazing. You are No 1, Show. cheers
sansan4ever
sansan4ever

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by pink-lily Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 am

It's things like this that makes me a proud fan!!! And, it's things like this that majes me a Show Xiao Zhu Lo fan I'm just speechless when he does things that r so sweet to his fans! He's a really really great star!
pink-lily
pink-lily
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 am

well its make me love show more and more beacuse of this reasons Smile)
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 pm

I love you him.
really wish he would come to canada and do the same for us even though i would be heading to taiwan for his concert in may !!!
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down