Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert

+2
littlecutekitty
masquerade
6 posters

Go down

[12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert Empty [12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert

Post by masquerade Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:26 am

Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert
Original title translations as by Sarah - "Show Luo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concertk"

12/15/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earlier, Aaron Kwok held 2 concerts in Taipei and his performance onstage was absolutely exuberant. Many Taiwanese artists attended, among them was Show Lo, who is famous for his Aaron imitations. After the concert, Show especially went backstage to visit, and also shared a hug.

Aaron’s 2 concerts in the Taipei Arena have successfully come to an end. Besides the arrival of Jay Chou, which created a big stir, many other popular artists attended including Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang, Blackie, Lin Zhi Ling, Janine Chang, Faith Yang, Mavis Fan and Wu Zun etc all became honoured guests. Good friend Idy Chan especially flew from Hong Kong to Taiwan to offer her support.

Aaron’s charm onstage was unstoppable, many popular artists became little fans, and would constantly stand up to yell and cheer for him. S.H.E’s Ella and Hebe completely disregarded their idol status, and during the handshake period, they rushed to the front with fans and when Aaron came, Ella excitedly grabbed his leg and wouldn’t leg go. She exclaimed: “Aaron really is super hot! His dancing almost made me faint!”

Other than this, Show Lo, who is famous for his Aaron imitations attended both concerts, and afterwards, he specially went backstage to visit his idol. He expressed: “When thinking of having the chance to take a photo together with my super-idol, I really feel quite shy.”When they met, they even exchanged hugs, and Show praised his concert to be very successful, and Aaron told Show to work hard and jia you!

Afterwards, Aaron invited everyone to go and eat spicy hot pot together, and he made a toast to all the workers and dancers. He revealed that he is about to head to Guang Zhou to rehearse.

source: sina
translated by: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

http://www.cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert Empty Re: [12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:54 am

AH! that pic is super cuteeeeee!!!!! he's so down to earth, i love him. he really looks like an excited fan in that, hahah <3
ella's so cute too XD grabbing his leg muhahah..where's selina?!

i want xiao zhu to share the stage with aaron kwok and andy lau one day =D

p.s. is it just me, or when you're typing a comment, it's really hard to see what you're writing cuz of the white background and light teal letters! O_O
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert Empty Re: [12/15/2008 - Sina] Show Lo and S.H.E become super fans at Aaron Kwok's concert

Post by ammer_sweet Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 pm

They look very cute. hahaha he becomes a fan that is very crazy about his idol same as us crazy about him.

To.littlecutekitty : I don't have the problem that you have. My background is green. It is easy to read. Maybe there is sth wrong with your program that to use.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:08 pm

yeah me too...i like their picture...it seems that SHOW is really an avid fan of Aaron Kwok..hehehe...Congrats to Aaron for his successful concert. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masquerade Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:42 pm

littlecutekitty,
yeah. it's fine with the comment box. maybe your computer doesn't support the colour type? lol. the background is green
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

http://www.cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 am

Show is so adorable when he takes pictures with celebs, especially this one! :] lol I was a big fan of Aaron Kwok when I was little (influenced by my cousin). LoL, and yeah, a little part of me see a bit of Aaron Kwok in Show! :]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 am

the pic makes me feel like seeing father and son ;p
Aaron looks older than before and just like "father" hugging his son..
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down