Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper

+11
miakaloveshow
Shumgie
o_ost1nao_o
annakebana
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
chloeyong
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Chie...
rcknrllninja
xiangxuanlin
avondale09
15 posters

Go down

[2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper Empty [2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 am

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translated by POGA @ love4show.forumotion.com

Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) brags that he is excellent at creating perfect romantic relationships (being a matchmaker). Besides being a lover, he is also well-qualified to act as a matchmaker because he has a pair of sweetheart fans who have been together from middle school until now, for 7 years. Xiao Zhu has become their relationship witness and a point of their conversations. A few days ago, Xiao Zhu acted as a photographer, taking mock wedding photos for them. He also said that if they do get married, the red envelope he will give them must contain at least 6000TWD.

This pair of 20-something sweethearts began their relationship starting from the release of Xiao Zhu’s first solo album, “Showtime.” During that time period, they had separated at one point, but until now they have been dating for 7 years. The male fan, Lin Huang Yi, says, “It was I who began to like Xiao Zhu first. Now it’s my girlfriend who loves him more than I do.” Xiao Zhu said, “I’m really happy that, because of me, they are able to love each other even more. If they can/will [get married], I will definitely go watch [the wedding].”

Talks about dream wedding at Taipei Arena, reversing it to act as bride

For the couple, Xiao Zhu took photographs of them for 1 full day, in celebration and in remembrance of Li Huang Yin and his girlfriend’s 7th year anniversary. Because of this, Xiao Zhu thoughtfully helped them take mock-wedding pictures as a Valentine’s Day gift. Xiao Zhu, who is the one usually being photographed, used a professional camera to photograph them, but couldn’t even find the shutter. He could only cry for help, asking, “Where do I press?” Fortunately, he was able to enter the mood very quickly, naturally knowing which way to arrange the position of the fans. He continuously said, “Very good…OK….a little sweeter!” In order to capture a good angle, he even stood on top of a stone/boulder to use as support so he could take a photograph angled downwards. However, he was called out on, and asked, “Are you wanting to take a picture of the girl’s cleavage?”

The already 30-year old Xiao Zhu loves being the trendy guy and also often has eccentric (fashion) ideas. Chatting about his own dream wedding, besides considering to dress himself as the bride and her [his partner] as the groom to take pictures, he also hopes he can use a concert as a way of holding the wedding at the Taipei Arena, hoping his fans could publically bless him. He also anticipates many other parts (within the “concert), such as the bride suspended on a wire and flying around, symbolizing their love breaking through many tests/blocks. Xiao Zhu jokingly said, “Lastly I want to here my fans cry out to my future bride, ‘First (Oldest) Sister-in-Law, hello!” (a phrase of acceptance).

Nothing is too bizarre for Pig’s (Xiao Zhu’s) fans

Wishing You Happiness (the article used a play on words—the “Zhu” in Xiao Zhu sounds similar to the “zhu” in “wishing”): The sweethearts both are Xiao Zhu’s fans and together they constantly watch his shows, and together they attend his singing-signing (autographing) sessions. And so, they fall deeper in love.

Chasing the Star, Forgetting the Child: Once, a married woman brought her son to a singing-signing session. Engrossed in watching her idol, she almost misplaced her child!

Teaching daughter to recognize her father: A little girl, once seeing Xiao Zhu, called out, “Daddy!” and was quickly silenced by her mother. In reply, the girl said, “Wasn’t it you who taught me to say that?”

Encouraging a rebirth: A person to be executed watched 100% Entertainment in prison became more cheerful/open-minded/optimistic, experiencing sunshine (a new view on life).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Video with the same news:

Back to top Go down

[2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper Empty Re: [2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper

Post by avondale09 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:46 am

Hahaha omg I read when you posted this at the AF forum. I cannot get over how freakin' cute everything about this is.

First of all, his dream wedding is ridiculous, and it's adorable. Honestly, he WOULD want his bride to be involved in stunts for his wedding LOL. And I know it says he was joking, but I think it would be super sweet to have all us wives at the wedding and to wish him and our "sister-in-law" our blessings. It's like, he rather us all be happy together than to separate himself from us just because he's in a relationship. Like, obviously it's not nearly the same, lol but yknow what I mean? I feel that's different from every other celebrity- one of the reasons I love him most, I feel we will never be abandoned by him. But I wouldn't wanna take away from his special day =/ It's more like the thought that counts, lol.

And that couple is SO LUCKY. And it's just so cute. Haha, yknow, before you translated this whole part, POGA, I was saying to my sister, "That's wicked sweet and all... but does Show even know how to use a camera? My husband... the photographer?" And then you translated this to, "And he could only cry for help..." LOL thaaat's more like what I thought. But wow, they are really lucky. He's so nice...

Okay clearly on an "I love Show way too much" rant... I will stop for now, lol. Thanks for posting!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper Empty Re: [2010-02-15] Xiao Zhu urges marriage to his sweet-heart fans, acts as Lover’s Helper

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:26 am

lol i cant say much things but his ideas for his wedding are really outrageous. i wonder what would really the wedding look like when that type of wedding event would happen. haha.

haha. and lastly the couple is indeeed lucky having show luo witness their 7th anniv. hihi.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 am

hahaha OMG that was unbelievably adorable.

I don't know what else to say because avondale09 you practically took the words from my mouth lol.

I could imagine Show pouting and asking for help with the camera in my head so I had to giggle while reading it. I found the part where he and his bride would exchange outfits to be hilarious. I kept imagining Show in a white poofy dress haha.

Like avondale said, the fact that he wants his fans to be involved in his wedding at that it means a lot to him that we accept her just shows how much he loves us and it's just so heart warming.

btw POGA thanks so much for translating and posting!!
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:34 am

Yep.. he;s so very supportive..!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 am

So sweet of him.. haha lol
i hope xiao zhu will also get married Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeyong Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:32 am

Such a sweet and supportive guy((: No wonder he's our No.1 idol!!(:

chloeyong
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

So cute....
it was so funny how Show got in the pictures in the end acting as trying to take the bride and "mummy"<--is that what it is called in english?! (lost)
I think that this is the best present from Show to the two fans...SO SWEET AND CUTE!
Wishing the two fans happiness and forever together talking about Show..XDD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 pm

This has become my favorite article right after I read this!!
It's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures are too sweet!!!!!!! and including him, it becomes more sweeter!!!!!!!!!

And even prisoners become happy!!!!! That's what he always does to me too! Every time I watch 100%, he always make me happy Very Happy I'm very proud of him!!!!! He always make people proud of him! Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

obviously SOMEONE had too much time on their hands on Lunar New Year (*ahem POGA ). LOL :}

Buuuut SUPER CUUUUTE ARTICLE, and thanks for translating! LOL Smile It's a quicker read this way, and I won't have to kill myself over trying to read the chinese version hahaha Very Happy

"Where do I press?" Smile Our 3C dummy. Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shumgie Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 pm

awesomeness >.< such a lucky couple =P I wish ... nahh lol

thinking about the way he described his dream wedding ... it made me want it to happen so badly >.< so see him happy and for all of us to be able to witness it <3 <3

so cute >.<
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

xiao zhu was really so cutee and so sweet...i hope my future loves will love Show lo too... Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by luv4show Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 pm

"hen hao...hen hao...HEN HAO!" <---from the video
haha...cutest ><
luv4show
luv4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/kngkng91

Back to top Go down

Post by odey Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:36 am

addition for 100% entertainment advantages: it makes me relax better during exam season bcause i got the chance to laugh for 45 min a day...
odey
odey

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 am

yay this article is too cute...thank you for posting it!
SHOW being the matchmaker is so cool...imagine that...wow will i be able to meet my prince because of SHOW??errr...LOL i think i found him already. it's SHOW, of course.hehehe

and yeah abt his plans for his wedding...yay that's cool!i am excited to see that moment.im sure alot of girls will be crying...too MUCH HAPPINESS Very Happy im sure gonna be one of those who'll bless SHOW and his wifeyy.
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by psychie_ichie Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 pm

thanks for translating this!!

how lucky that couple are..as showlou as their photographer...so cute!hoping they be together forever..!

for show...i dont know what else to say..everytime i reading sumthing bout you or sumthing you've done..i feel so lucky that im one of your fan..your always being urself..and that's really the best in ur personality..Ur so perfect..i really wish i could get a chance to finally meet you..that's really make me the happiest person..keep it up...! I love you

psychie_ichie

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down