Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over

+10
rawrr101
angelinechan
Wolf
annakebana
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
Tikisomia
lzxslxz123
jhalovesshowluo
lollipopbbt<3show
14 posters

Go down

[12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over Empty [12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 am

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) the day before treated 17 people, the company employees and his buddies "Party Boys" to a business class flight and staying for 5 days and 4 nights at W Hotel's villa, spending 1,200,000. He rode the banana boat and tried to act handsome but got knocked over and experienced the pleasure of small fishes feeding on his feet skin. He even payed for a 36,000 NT dinner and deliberately shouted: "Wow! Our meal costs more than 10,000!"

Xiao Zhu has a harmonious relationship with his colleagues, Show, who earned an income of 550,000,000, generously treated the staff to travel, buying business class tickets for all of them, staying in the luxurious W Hotel villa, spending 12,000 for every person per night. Once they arrived at the villa, everyone could not wait to change into their swimsuits and jump into their private pool. Xiao Zhu with a height of 180 cm succeeded last year from becoming 72 kg to 67 kg, did not hesitate to join in the fun, praised by everyone that he has a good figure.

Fans discovered whereabouts

When Xiao Zhu arrived at Bali, he loved the massage the most, when he went to the massage parlor this time, a treatment for his foot was arranged. Once the staff placed the glass tank in front of him, He became surprised: "There's fish in the water?" Apparently, these small fishes feed on the dead skin of the feet, making him very comfortable and could not help but tell his colleagues: "If Taiwan had this kind of fish, I would buy a tank home."

He originally wanted to go water gliding, but because of the bad weather, he went to the banana boat with the "Party Boys" instead. Intentionally acting handsome, there was an unexpected turn and he was knocked over into the sea making everyone in the boat laugh at him, telling Show that he deserved it.

Show did not reveal to anyone that he would be going to Bali for vacation, yet on the first day, he saw a fan's message in Weibo saying: "You're in Bali, right? My friend saw you in the airport!" Letting him feel the far-reaching power of the Internet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Taiwan Apple Daily
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over Empty Re: [12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over

Post by jhalovesshowluo Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks for sharing..@lollipopbbt<3show Smile

..It’s really good to know that Show was relaxing, letting himself rest for a while and enjoying life along with his long time buddies...Party Boys..♥♥♥ ..He totally deserves this kind of vacation since his working most of the time in a year..and with his upcoming releases (Dante) this month and (9th mandarin album) in the next few months from now, he surely have a busy schedule to come..^^
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

[12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over Empty Re: [12/02/03 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu brings people to Bali, acts cool then gets knocked over

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm happy to know he's relaxing, 2011 was so tiring for him. Seeing him enjoy a vacation with friends make me feel happy Wink

Thanks for sharing. Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Glad he is taking a breather and relaxing!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

i couldn't agree with you guys more... it's really nice to know that he's relaxing since after that, he's going to be very, very busy again... Very Happy

when he went to australia, he wanted a helicopter... now he wants those fishes... wonder what he'll want next... hahaha Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 am

yu_chun_shan wrote:
when he went to australia, he wanted a helicopter... now he wants those fishes... wonder what he'll want next... hahaha Very Happy

hihi..I've notice that also..whatever is interesting or new for him..he would say he wants to have it ^^ ..I can imagine him as a cute little child that went on a toy store, pointing and saying..."mama I want this,I want that".. Laughing

Last edited by jhalovesshowluo on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 am

Oh boy ~~ A long holiday trip from him and his other company, especially Party Boys too.. Good for him to have a special habits in Bali, Indonesia for a 1 week ago..

For this month, still to catch him on his JPN album "Dante" and on March was his 9th Mandarin studio album which was untitled.. When he had to go home la..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 am

The power of internet! Hahahahaha.
Actually, no. The power of fans! Hahahaha.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:11 am

He totally deserved a holiday, good for him.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 am

sooo happy that he went to
bali for his holiday but 5days wont be enough hahahhaa,anyway hope he enjoyed bali <3

And yes i miss my bali and my country...
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 am

Lol at the power of internet. Haha~ His staff is so lucky. bounce
We also have that fish spa in our country. Hahaha~ (random)
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:34 pm

DAYUM. I would kill to be part of his staff crew...... LOL

And no, Show darling. Falling off the Banana boat is not exactly the way to impress because I'm pretty sure that it is a little hard to even fall off. Hahaha.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:16 am

awww hes so cute on that boat hahahaha at least he have fun ... time for him to relax abit ehehehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:15 am

Hubby Smile When will you go to PH for a vacation? Im really expecting this sooo please ... haha. lol. but seriously, all the more that you are so cute each time you fail to do silly stuffs Very Happy
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 am

i'm glad to know that he is relaxing. seriously, this is the first time that i saw him enjoying like this and it makes me happy... this coming months he will be very busy again, i hope he will not be too pressured...

i also want to experience that kind of foot spa, where fishes will feed my dead skin. i'm curious and i want to know what does it feel like?!? Razz

Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down