Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical

+21
HinataNoGo
xraraix
Tonya
Fubaba
Chie...
yu_chun_shan
Love Show Luo
kaye_sjkk
heyitsmonica
kriztetalovesxioazhu
myla12
alyanna
freya1507
lzxslxz123
aaplebbear
IHS
Zellylala
piggypiglet30
xiangxuanlin
punkfish
o_ost1nao_o
25 posters

Go down

[08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical Empty [08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical

08/03/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo's father had passed away 5 years ago due to liver cancer, with now only his mother depending on him. Ever since, he's become very afraid of death and would get physicals twice a year. Even though he's a superstar, but he still received a genital examination, scrotal ultrasounds, etc. "Little Little Pig" had to be probed. And for his colonoscopy, he drank 2000 c.c. of laxatives, which left his stomach in painful misery.

One Year - Two Times

He just had his 31st birthday, and before that he had gone to get a physical. He was examined from head to toe, inside and out, spending $26,000. The urology section is what makes him feel awkward most. But good thing the doctor was male this year, because last year he was appointed with a female doctor, which made him extremely shy. He could only comfort himself saying, "Good thing she's just a mommy-type doctor."

During the colonoscopy, though he was sedated and didn't feel any pain, but he had to clean out his intestines beforehand. The night before he drank 1000 c.c. of laxatives, unthinkably, on the day of the exam, the doctor took an x-ray and found that his intestines weren't cleaned out well enough, so had Sho drink another 1000 c.c. He was running in and out of the bathroom non-stop at the clinic, telling his manager, "I'm about to collapse (from dehydration)."

But the results came out, and besides eating too quickly, and having a tiny ulcer, his health report came out with very positive results, making Show proud and happy. Being the filial son he is, he cares even more about his mother's health. On his 31st birthday, he especially wished, "I hope mom would obediently go and get a physical."

Show Lo's Physical - Throws Coolness Down the Drain

● Cleaning Out Bowels
Drank 2000 c.c of laxatives, Running to the toilet constantly at the clinic

● Urinary Palpitation
"Little Little Pig" gets probed by male doctor, awkward and embarrassing

● Fear of seeing red
Cowardly, afraid of seeing blood, covers eyes while drawing blood

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption: Show Lo nervous when drawing blood, covers eyes, afraid of seeing needle sticking in.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption: Show Lo follows nurse's orders and takes a chest X-ray.]

Source : Next Media
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P.s. the title of the article is totally ridic, but tha'ts cuz it's apple news, what did you expect. but at least he's healthy! Smile
Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical Empty Re: [08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical

Post by punkfish Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 pm

It's good to hear that Show is in good health. Haha he looks funny covering his eyes while his blood is being drawn Very Happy
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

[08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical Empty Re: [08/03/2010 - Next] Show Lo Afraid of Death ; Gets a Physical

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 am

aw. good boy doing his physical exam. its nice to know that he is doing well . but hopefully he gets his medication for his tiny ulcer, even though it is small, it might affect some other parts. Very Happy

drinking a bunch of laxative must make him feel tremendously awful, jia you show, its for your own good. (lol when i read about the part about the laxative i remembered HMS part when he became bestfriends with the comfort room)

uh, i envy the person who drew blood from his veins, (drawing blood from people is my work so i envy the person. uh dont get me wrong im no vampire. hihi.) Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 am

It's really great that he's leading as an example so other people can also get checked up. A lot of illnesses and diseases could be prevented if people had their routine check ups. As embarassing as it may be, he still goes, and being the celebrity that he is, people might follow his example and get checked up.

He's so adorable in the first pic though. I feel like giving him a hug while he's drawing out the blood..lol
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellylala Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 am

He is so cute :> He did mention in YLBFB that he's health report was good just that he ate too fast. I'm so HAPPY Very Happy
Zellylala
Zellylala
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 am

It's very smart of him to get physicals so often; then he can prevent getting sick Very Happy

Thanks for translating/sharing/posting. Nice to know that he's in good health ^^,

And he looks so cute while hiding his eyes. haha (:
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 am

Aw, So Adorable!! Hahas~~~~
Glad his health is GOOD!! Very Happy
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 am

good to hear that he's healthy..^^ he's afraid of BLOOD! ^^ it's every year right? like me..i'm maintaining my weight...^^
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 am

i really pity him for this exams ... i have to do from time to time
i hate drinking this stuff need to concentrate not to throw up ... cause then not working aishhhhh

but good he is fine ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 am

it's so hard for him to drink laxatives awww
at least he is healthy Very Happy
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 am

yes its reall good to know thate hes healthy.... but i think hes problem with his stomach is from dieting... maybe he needs to eat more... jejeje
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 pm

ooh that drink for the colonoscopy test is awful. my dad rans back & forth to the bathroom...lol but isn't this test done once a year?? how come SHOW's twice a year? anyway, im glad he's healthy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
&& afraid to see blood(?)...too cute SHOW.lol
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsmonica Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

YAY! I'm so happy to hear! I hope Lo Mama will get a physical soon so Show won't be worry..
heyitsmonica
heyitsmonica
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

http://www.twitter.com/heyitsmonica

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

wow..!! good thing.. he`s healthy.. and i hope one day.. Lo mama.. could get.. the physical.. Very Happy cheers
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 am

yeah!! healthy healthy.. ate too fast? show is d person who enjoys good food.. tats y!
can i bcome d nurse who draw his blood out?? since i'm studying nursing.. but only for his physical examination.. i don wanna c him in hospital for any other reason.. neway he's so cute.. closing his eyes.. hehe.. =p
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 am

i wonder how it feels to drink laxative angd go to Comfort Room from time to time....
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 am

i also want to be his nurse during his physical exams... hehehe... still waiting for my board exam results though... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 am

@ yu_chun_shan hahaha^^ nice...hope you'll pass...^^ Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

It's good to know that he's healthy and fit..!!! Very Happy and if I was the one who's gonna get a blood for him... oh.. I think I will very nervous..because it's Show.. (even though i know how to)..ahaha!!! because we're practicing that right now in college..
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubaba Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 am

"花錢請人摸小弟弟", wtf?!?! O__o" This must be written by someone who doesn't like Show very much.... -___-" You're right, stina, it's really ridiculous....
Fubaba
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 am

waoo i am so so happy he's good ...
these visits are boring ...so -_-''I understand him perfectly...
but he's strong..and this is the good thing!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 pm

a breather that he's healthy and fit..but im hoping he'll get more rest..Show works too hard! =]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:59 pm

"花錢請人摸小弟弟" haha yea i'm sure he spend $26,000 and hours in a clinic and drank 2000 c.c. of laxatives to clean out his body... which is painful and made all the efforts JUST to get his "小弟弟" touched Ô_ó

kinda... no REALLY stupid so write sth like that but i guess that dude had his own reasons? sth like... to make it sound interesting and make people want to read it?? well i hope so... which still isn't very nice but kinda... understandable

anyway... it's always good to hear that everythings alright.... i hope that will stay for a very veeeeeeeeeeery long time!! same thing for luo mama... and he's just adorable... he stands out... even if he would wear the same clothes and had the same hairstyle like other people he still would be special/different XD dunno how to describe it but some celebs just have that aura around them that differs them from usual people do i make sense? lol
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

hahaha he so cute..afraid of the blood..so good he make sure that he was physically fit..body examination..long life Show...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by mikomichan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 am

he's so cute when he covered his eyes in the pic! hahaha... totally relate... i don't like to see the needle sticking in my veins too... hahaha...

show luo is such a thoughtful son...that's why we like him so much..對不對? hehehe...

rest more, xiao zhu...don't overwork yourself...jia you! Very Happy
mikomichan
mikomichan
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://insomnesiac.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lorshie127 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 am

aaaw, i missed hearing about xiao xiao zhu.. LOL
good thing he's healthy.. Smile
lorshie127
lorshie127
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Oh my gosh...that's a hell of a check-up ! Shocked
Tea
Tea
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down