Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power

+14
hitsugayali
Thuchen
michelle87
megan_702
MysticalBluebird
vic91285
sze92
avondale09
xandrian08
freya1507
winnie208
o_ost1nao_o
rcknrllninja
miakaloveshow
18 posters

Go down

[2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power Empty [2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 am

S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power
source: fufu @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just last week, Show Luo tied Jolin Tsai’s ten-week number one record with "Rashomon." S.H.E shows off their girl power and takes over the top spot this week on both g-music and Five Music with their new album, “SHERO.” S.H.E expresses that they will celebrate by treating themselves to hot pot. After being busy with promotions, they say, “No matter what, we must eat a big meal today. We’ve really been working too hard this month.”

It’s the ninth year since S.H.E’s debut and fans have waited a year and a half for “SHERO.” Following their previous works, “My radio Station,” and “Miss Universe,” “SHERO” further promotes female empowerment in pop-rock style, reaping in great success.

------------

(And I know this is mean but....is it bad I hope they don't defeat Show's 10-week record? And he somehow hangs on to 2nd and goes back on top? Nothing against S.H.E. whatsoever, but...it's...it's Show! I feel so mean to wish that Show goes back on top though, and S.H.E. drops down....)

Last edited by POGA on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

[2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power Empty Re: [2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 am

ohhh so sad that was so mean i hope he exceed jolin tsia not tie with her..that was unreally happy news..i hope he will go back to top 1 again..and defeat S.H.E.. bounce please please..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power Empty Re: [2010-04-04] S.H.E kicks Show off number 1 with girl power

Post by rcknrllninja Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 am

Hahaha I don't think it's mean at all cuz that's exactly what I thought when I saw the article. "Gah! I hope they don't last longer than him! Go down to #2!!"

I have nothing against S.H.E. I actually like a couple of their songs but I haven't heard the new album yet. I really do want Show to be the longest running on top. I shouldn't underestimate the power of S.H.E though, I mean... they have a track record of success...
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 am

LoL.
not alone. :] i DOUBT they'll be able to beat 10 weeks. cuz bunches of artists are releasing new albums soon right?

and seeing how coco's cd flew up a few spots because of her concert...seeing how Show's concert is in a few weeks... it can happen to him too Razz

i always have the feeling that people at cpopaccess don't like show very much, or at least the people that do the translating. Smile

but i guess whoever made their banner thing recently enjoys his presence...?

LoL..

but then again they've asked me a couple times for permission for stuff, and what not...so i'm probably just overly speculative. hahaha..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:53 am

^apparently, they're also annoyed with all his news (they've asked me for permission for stuff on AF, too). because apparently, the guy that focuses on the show stuff is...well, a guy. and he said he wishes he could have more girl stuff (i.e. he loves Rainie and S.H.E. and stuff).

But yeah, I got that feeling too. they tend to mock or make fun of show a lot in posts (seriously, they rarely, if ever, mock other male idols, but show is constantly belittled in some way, like how he's been called a "mediocre/not good" singer in two or three articles. and they rarely post the more complimentary stuff about him), or they subtly compare him to others. but eh, maybe that was just me too?

Last edited by POGA on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 am

^ I get that feeling about CPopAccess too. I know they don't have a particular liking for Rainie, which, I can make my peace with because everyone has their preference. But hmmm I just wish they wouldn't let their own opinions seep into the articles. Does that make sense? It's like they bestowed themselves as the peanut gallery.

(Though lately I haven't read anything particularly mean about him... wait. No... There was that article about celebrity titles and who picks them that kind of irked me a bit.)

I wonder how long that banner will last. My guess is they made it because of the success of Autumn's Concerto and Hi My Sweetheart.

Fight Show! I'll be praying he makes it back to the number one spot!!
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by winnie208 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 am

i also have the same feeling! after reading from cpopaccess about his article, i will say, "so mean!!"
winnie208
winnie208
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 am

^^ its okay ... he got the 10 weeks record ... and like stina said she probably cannot break this ...
so i'm okay its april now his album came out in jan ... its okay ... lets be generouse and give the 1th spot to some one else ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 am

well guys dont worry do you forget what show said?? ^BECAUSE I AM SHOW^ so he will definitely will go back to his original spot and what he really DESERVES! he will be NUMBER 1 Again soon *cross fingers Smile) and i believe show will be number again again and agian forever number 1 beacuse he is show lou Smile) he's the best andtalented among them all! and very kind person show right Smile) well but i like SHE too but show is more good to them hehe Smile
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am

Those person why they keep on telling Show that he was not a good singer so nonsense..the person they judging was releasing so many album and he was really topping the charts no one can beat him and last with a months..and he was really consistent because he always receive awards with his performance and the song he dance or sing.before they judge the person
can they see what is the person there idolize..is he or she talented than Show..then fine if he is or she.i hope they don't judge him b'coz they don't like Show or say something so nonsense. Mad .reaching him with 10weeks make them hot..but there nothing they can do..bwahhhh..but i hope he exceed with jolin tsia10 weeks..then its ok for me...
Razz because i know those will be next to him will not reach that 10 weeks..bwahhhh Evil or Very Mad common beat him if you can.. Twisted Evil
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

10 weeks is a really long time, and like Dani said, it's April, from January to April is a pretty huge deal =)

I would have given anything for it to be someone else to knock him off the top spot personally, cuz I freakin' hate S.H.E., but I do realize that (for some reason...) they are like, the number one group in Taiwan, so if anyone was gonna be able to do it, it was them. Sigh... I'll get over that eventually. Just.... sdka;fvknafvubalsgk grrrrrrr... really, ELLA? is the reason that my man is not number one? Gag me, please. Ugh.

Okay okay, sorry, I know a lot of people here like them, I apologize, just needed to rant a bit. But 10 weeks! Congratulations to our man! And who knows, he could go back up still. But even if he doesn't, I am very proud and very, very happy for him =) S STORM!!!~ hahahaha
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 am

10 weeks are good enough. he'll have more rooms for improvement next year and he'll surpass this record. plus, he wouldn't be burden by any records. we'll make it above 10 next year. no worries.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by vic91285 Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:23 pm

When I knew that SHE album was coming out last week I was so worried. I knew that they would get #1 spot b/c of their huge fan base, but I was still hopping that show could beat them. I mean I checked at 1am on Friday morning to see the result. I was so disappointed, but considering Show been top on the chart for 10wks it makes sense that SHE got #1 this time. I hope that Show will go back to #1 soon (crossing my finger).

As for cpopaccess - I always have the feeling that they don't like Show (even though they said that they respect his hard working and his success), but they seem to always pick on him and poke fun of his music/dance. I rarely see them posting positive things on Show, like the canceling signing event and what Show did for his fan. I went on there several times after I read the news from here, but I never saw them posting up the news. Makes me kind of sad.

Oh well, Lets always support SHOW and loves him forever. B/c he deserves our support and love.
vic91285
vic91285
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm

I think 10 weeks is already a huge record. To be realistic, an artist (ANY artist) can't stay one top of the records forever. He's basically finished promoting his new album. Other than his concert, he's promotion period has long since finished. I think this record is already very well done. I just hope he stays on the charts (not necessarily number 1) for at least a few more weeks! Jia You, Show-san!
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm

10 weeks is pretty good but i wish he could still beat S.H.E! lol btw, show and jolin would make a good couple....
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle87 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm

i wish Show could break some record, like being number 1 longer than anyone else Cool
but 10 weeks is really a long time. congrats Show. but still, i it can be number 1 again... What a Face
about the article thing. i think Show also realize it like whenever he did good, no article post for his good deed and if something small bad thing happened to Show then they just like make it really big. it's really make people angry.... Evil or Very Mad
i saw it on youtube in the internet chatting accident which make Show really broken heart Sad people can really be cruel...
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Wow, it's already been 10 weeks, that is amazing.
Oh well, somehow I knew that would happen, SHE sure have a big fan base, but I have faith that he will be no.1 again Very Happy At least I hope so, and I don't think it's that mean to wish SHE to go down the 2nd place, after all we are his fans Razz
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 pm

The SHE album has some powerful songs but not the greatest unless you like slow peaceful songs. Im only liking about half the songs in the SHE album but I loved every song in Roshoman. Im sure Show will pull through and think about it, he broke some of his records he will skyrocket back to first probably when the next mv comes out
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:52 pm

wait...another mv's coming out?! when?
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

OH WATEVERR.. the CpopAcess can kiss SHOWS butt, cuz hes totally AWESOME , and they can hate as much as they want and it wont change a THING . im not scared of SHE beating show, cause theyre a 3 MEMBER GROUp, thus 2 more ppl to like, so more fans... i mean, right?? and show being so close already is REALLY good, cause he held out. and its just by 4%... im SHURE show can catch right back up!!! SHE will eventually HAVE to grow OLD, and thats when show will SHINE!!

GO GO GO SHOOW!!! =]
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:15 am

xandrian08 wrote:well guys dont worry do you forget what show said?? ^BECAUSE I AM SHOW^ so he will definitely will go back to his original spot and what he really DESERVES! he will be NUMBER 1 Again soon *cross fingers Smile) and i believe show will be number again again and agian forever number 1 beacuse he is show lou Smile) he's the best andtalented among them all! and very kind person show right Smile) well but i like SHE too but show is more good to them hehe Smile

i agree!!! No offence to SHE's fans.. but reli hope show will back on top in no time.. who noes.. Show will owaz be number 1 no matter wat.. tat is juz statistic.. important thing is talent.. n BECAUSE HE IS SHOW!!
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by zelis Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 pm

i dont like s.h.e songs im really suprised how they are nro 1
zelis
zelis
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:55 pm

zelis wrote:i dont like s.h.e songs im really suprised how they are nro 1
I AGREE!! i just watched a new S.H.E mv : Love's Right, and i cant decide whether or not it was DISTURBING, OR awkward, or just plain EMBARRASSING. i was laughing the whole entire time. WHY? just...WHY??
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Okay, so I don't think this even DESERVES a whole separate topic post, but it's another blurb from Cpop about Show:

Show Luo doesn't want to be second, especially to Jay Chou, but he loses to Jay for being the most popular spokesperson among students. Show's response: "I'm number one in many other things."

....that pretty much confirms that they don't like putting anything good about Show. Really? Everything puts him in a bad or at least not positive light. Urgh. What do they have against him, seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by vic91285 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 am

I don't know why they always poke fun of Show or post negative news of him even though they said that they respect him as an artist. It's so hypocritical of them.
I am just glad that they didn't post up the news about the netizen criticizing Show singing and songs being not listenable b/c I pretty sure they'll agree w/that netizen and write rude comments too. I just wish they post more positive news of Show and see how great he is. But as Show said not everyone going to like him. Oh well, he still have us fans to cheer him on.
vic91285
vic91285
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 am

For some reason, it always seems like the ever loud-mouthed media hates him, yet the people who can't really speak for him (his fans and fellow artists) generally respect him. The media always seems to find it amusing to dirty his image. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of news about doubts of his singing ability...And I feel like his fans aren't able to have a say in those articles about the other side of him.

They're putting down a great idol right there. I don't think they realize an idol is much more than a voice behind a CD. The reason Show's an idol is b/c his character and personality is inspirational. And I think this should be what an idol figure should be based on. If a criminal had the world's most beautiful voice and the most musical mind, should they be qualified to be an idol? I don't think so!

The media just can't get over the fact that Show's a part of the entertainment industry (being a comedian and all). He constantly sings over-exaggeratedly on 100% Entertainment for the show's ratings, so people who haven't heard his latest albums still classify him as someone who sings badly. It's just not fair that Show has to fight that much harder b/c of the image his hosting career gives him. I think the media should look deeper into the artists that they so willingly criticize.

Personally, I really love his singing voice, but I love the person behind that voice more.

加油, 加油, 加油!
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by zelis Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm

POGA wrote:
....that pretty much confirms that they don't like putting anything good about Show. Really? Everything puts him in a bad or at least not positive light. Urgh. What do they have against him, seriously?

yes i tought that too. he reminds me of hes idol MJ. they didnt write anything good about him either. untill the very bad thing...hope hes fate/destiny wont be like MJs.
zelis
zelis
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:43 pm

oh what ever they say Show Lo was the best singer among the artist there that pretended to be a singer duh they keep my ear hurts and trying hard to become Show lo.....they have nothing say something about him thats why they focus on his singing career...and what you can get with those artist nothing i just a cute face(Show Lo is not only handsome a multi talented and multi awarded..he was very consistent with his work thats why he grab so many awards)...all of the news was really nonsense..the person that spreading the news was only want attention..maybe because his idols is nothing againts Show POPULARITY...SO die from your enviness...thats all you can do..SHOW have storm to conquer the world and nothing you can do.... Evil or Very Mad i hope he release a new MV to refresh the charts so he will back again to top 1..maybe a Luo sheng men song or biologial clock from HI MY SWEETHEART... Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEENcessz Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:58 pm

LOL. they're album is called SHEro? lol it's like all of Show's albums like speSHOW and SHOWtime etc.. copycats .. haha ... whoa .. I just realized that Xiao Zhu should have called his album RaSHOWmon LOL so it would have that special "Show" ring to it Razz Smile xD
but anyways .. I guess SHE can have #1 for now ... but Show will definitely earn what he deserves soon after ..
and OMG HE'S SO FOCUSED ON WU FA WU TIAN AND HE'S SO HARDWORKING B/C HE'S ALWAYS ENDORSING..&etc AND HE'S SO DEDICATED TO HIS FANS, and at the same time he still manages to keep his seeexxxyy head held high <3 he's such an inspiration .. who cares if he gets #2 .. (corny moment) he's definitely number one in our <3's and he can OWN SHE ANY TIME ! (no offence to SHE fans .. lol ! )
WO AI NI SHOW LUO ZHI XIANG ! <3
COME TO THE PHILIPPINES .. OR CANADA ! lols T_T Very Happy
QUEENcessz
QUEENcessz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 am

its weird why a lot of ppl talks negative stuff bout show.. majority of the celeb respect him.. not forgetting us, his fans! bcoz he earn it with his own hands.. they reli shud not do tat to him.. luckily show is not the guy tat is easily influence by the negative news.. he owaz belif in himself.. i too belif in him.. he is hardly the guy tat wil do wateva the negative news says bout him..
SHOW! U r so cool in ur wu fa wu tian.. ur concert wil rocks the whole world! jia you! Love you show!! u will always be number 1.. SHOW LUO ROCKS!
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down