Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl"

+10
dragon35fire90
CutieHeart918
avondale09
michy_4n8
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
sze92
HinataNoGo
calvinida175
kriztetalovesxioazhu
xiangxuanlin
14 posters

Go down

01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl" Empty 01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl"

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 am

credits:: cpopaccess

For Show Luo’s new album "Rashomon", the first single “The Leading Role” is a song about the competitive mentality both men and women get towards pursuing love. A Leo in the zodiac, Show has also been overwhelmed with many emotions towards love, admitting that when he was younger he had a “manly” mentality that cost him several opportunities for relationships.

Show felt that when he was younger he was too manly and this has left him with some regrets towards his love life. He said, “I have become much more mature now and have learned that by being less rambunctious I can learn much more about life.” He hopes that he can soon find the person to snag the “leading role” in his love life.

Show will be releasing his 7th album “Rashomon” on January 15th. His company, Gold Typhoon, has spent 8 million yuan on his promotions without hesitation. Though we previously showed you the MV and reported that he went all the way to New York to film it, we didn’t tell you who he worked with! Turns out they especially invited the producer for “Sex and the City”, actor Ethan Hawke’s makeup artist, singer Alicia Keys’s lighting division, as well as an Oscar-winning animation team all to create the MV for his “Love’s Center Stage” single. The work really paid off as there were some incredible CGI effects at the beginning of the music video!

In addition to an all-star production team, Show even traveled to New York’s Harlem district, becoming the first Taiwanese artist to ever book the New York Opera house to film a music video. He was deeply honored to be able to receive this honor from such a prestigious place, but said that this made him more jittery and nervous during the filming process, giving him more pressure to do well than for any other one of his music videos. Not wanting to be seen as a joke in an unfamiliar place, Show encouraged his dancers to do their very best so that they could have a perfect performance and show the foreigners that he is a force to be reckoned with.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl" Empty Re: 01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl"

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am

yeah im glad SHOW is given this kind of opportunity to show off his talent in front of many foreigners...i hope they were able to appreciate his talent!and his comapny must really spend alot of money to SHOW since they get alot from his projects/albums...jia you SHOW!

oohh SHOW is manly?really...i find him cute and hilarious. a guy who can make u laugh and cry at the same time...where can i find this kind of person??please let me know.lol

p.s. can i take the 'leading role' in his life? Wink
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl" Empty Re: 01/08/2010 Show Luo was too manly in the past, missed out on his chance to "get the girl"

Post by calvinida175 Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:38 am

Yes..Show!!..Go for it!!
show them that you're not bad!!!..You're the best..
Maybe some foreigner companies will be wow because of your talent and they might invite you to work in their company!!!!Smile

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 am

well yes it's really the time now for him to find the leading role in his (love) life... i mean although he seems/acts very young he isn't immature at all (haha i love it when he sometimes just starts talking "wise" stuff like an old granddad XD) he's 30!! ready to create a family and find his own true happiness (and (he mentioned) luo mama wants to hold her grandchild before... well before it's too late)
but i think it's very hard for him (one of the greatest.... and thus bussiest idols) to "tan lian ai" and not only because he has no time but as an well known superstar it's always hard to .... you know get a girlfriend and stuff....particularly for those ones who just WON'T admit ANYTHING (show's "da si bu jiang" policy >.<) because everyone just gets more involved and all the rumors *grr* but i can understand him ^^
i don't know why but i've really got the feeling he won't be able to find his "special person" .... makes me really sad thinking of it =( but i really hope he will... i would even accept it if he retires as celebrity and lives a normal family life and gets his own true simple/plain happiness.... but of course he would never do that.... he COULD never do that to all his fans (put his own happiness before all the people who love him) besides he isn't unhappy anyway i guess XD (only lacks a/the love of his life) and he really loves what he's doing right now :]
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 am

i just hope he would settle down. it is actually the "time" for him to find the right person. it is time for him to be taken care of.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 am

whoa !~
show's really hardoworking.
hope he will take care of himself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
show is really worth of that 8 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am

show is really a hardworking person..that's why i love him!
eehehe..glad he has a chance XD
michy_4n8
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 am

Although I too would love to see Show get married and have kids, not everyone does it, and just because you don't have a family doesn't mean you have a sad life. Everyone's time is different, some people don't get married until they're pretty old, and some people have kids into their 40's. Show is still kinda young really, 30 is the new 20 because people are a lot healthier now and are living a lot longer. If he finds someone to settle down with, good for him, I would be ecstatic for him. But if he doesn't... well it's not the end of the world, and he could be just as happy. Clearly it's not his top priority, or he would quit. But I doubt he won't find someone relatively soon, he's way too amazing. Honestly, it's hard to believe there are women out there who wouldn't wanna be with him, lmao-- I'd marry him tomorrow if he asked!

And it kinda makes you hopeful for his future international career... like, now people overseas know what he can do, maybe someone would be interested? How amazing would that be... omg, haha. I'm pretty sure my life would be complete if Show was famous in the U.S.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 am

yeah, I think not all people can accept the fact that their idol is already married.. but I'm not one of them lol. as long as i can see him smile and happy, I'll be happy too.

I'm really proud of show.
i'm not ashamed of being one of his fans.
he's very professional and hardworking!

we love you show!
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I just hope he can find his special someone, and not lose another chance to be with someone he loves. Course, if he wants to get settled down too, I'm all for it. XDD
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm

it is actually rare that he speak of his love life. his career may be his second priority (first : mom) but a man is still incomplete without his family. i am sure that he would also want to find his mrs right and get settled down.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Alicia Keys seen him?!
How cool is that!!!
d*mn, I love Alicia Keys (:

Yay! HE's the FIRST TAIWANESE guy to film a MV there (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

i think Show wants to find his true love..to become a leading role of his life..how lucky that girl..so proud of him performing on that new york opera..the place was really so mysterious that fits him in the MV...and work with a international staff...i hope he will conquer the hollywood soon...the MV was really so good and the endoresment make the album sales more.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by danEEz Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm

its ok for me if he wants to get married anytime soon..juz dont leave the entertainment industry & dont change(i noe he wont!)..

luv him so much!
cant wait this jan15!

danEEz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by leencool92 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 pm

but i saw in SG newspaper its actually wrote there xiaozhu got Gf ehh issit true xiaozhu got GF rite now ?

leencool92
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down