Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan

+17
Golden Dragonfly
JennyMelon
kprincess
jhesa43
avondale09
PrincessK87
XiaoKeAi
Nana
miakaloveshow
asiaticlily
kriztetalovesxioazhu
coloursXY
megan_702
annakebana
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
boo:)
calvinida175
21 posters

Go down

Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan Empty Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan

Post by calvinida175 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 am

original source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
translated by minchong92 @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo, whose “Rashomon” album has just come out today, has already topped KKBOX’s MV charts with his second single “Xi Guan Jiu Hao/ As long as I’m used to it”. Although he admits that his English isn’t very good and that he has never thought of dating a foreigner, Show has accomplished an interracial love story in this MV with the help of his record company.

In the MV, Show goes to New York alone. Even though his girlfriend has already left him, he still can’t forget their past: sleeping on the coach together; she waking him up; cooking together in a romantic atmosphere. Now he sleeps alone and no one wakes him up. He can only find restaurant leftovers to eat in the refrigerator. As he is lonely, all he can do is sigh in despair.

The director used the technique of switching back and forth between the past and present. The two main characters had to film in 2° C for 20 hours until the MV was finished. Staff brought along hot tea and blankets. Instead of complaining of the cold, Show tried to joke handsomely: “It’s ok…as long as I’m used to it…” (pun to song title)
It wasn’t until after filming was finished that he got a cold the very next day.

Because the main female lead often fainted due to low blood sugar, Show would regularly give her candy to eat and check on her condition during filming. But his English wasn’t good enough so he mixed some Thai with Mandarin to chat with her. His weird accent made her laugh out loud. She couldn’t stop complimenting him for his tenderness and attentiveness. She said that she also hoped for a chance to date an Asian man. On the other hand, Show was afraid his mother couldn’t accept a foreigner. He said: “As long as it’s in the MV, an interracial relationship is fine already!”

*please go to original source to see the pictures...

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan Empty Re: Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan

Post by boo:) Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 am

i love show (:

boo:)

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan Empty Re: Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am

whoa !
ANOTHER ACHIEVEMENT FOR SHOW
yyiiee..congratz to our dear show [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
great song Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:30 am

Aww, he so sweet, taking care of her...
He's always sweet to everybody..
I'm loving him more!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

lol no wonder she looked foreign...wait why did they have to film in 2 degrees C?
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 pm

yesssah
we love to be loved, but we love to love more. Smile

megan_702: i guess cause that was the temp then when they were filming the mv. Smile
coloursXY
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 am

haha i super love the mv and the song is my new fave <33333
super thanks for posting this up Very Happy
i am so happy for SHOW LO!

but...
but...but....

calvinida175 wrote:Although he admits that his English isn’t very good and that he has never thought of dating a foreigner, Show has accomplished an interracial love story in this MV with the help of his record company.

On the other hand, Show was afraid his mother couldn’t accept a foreigner. He said: “As long as it’s in the MV, an interracial relationship is fine already!”

does this means he doesn't consider any non-chinese female to be his girl? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad j/k
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 am

What? Show Luo can speak Thai Language.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 am

show was really so funny love him...good thing her mom doesn't want him to date a foreign girl...he always tender to every girl he encounter that why every girl falling for him...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm

the mv is so cute...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:41 pm

HA! I thought that she didn't looked like chinese but then again I thought maybe I'm the one who's wrong.

Too bad that his mom wouldn't allow a foreigner person. *sigh*
Very Happy
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

maybe if she met the right foreign person-- cuz if they are going only based on language people are bilingual so part of that arguement doesnt hold water (just saying). but i took it as he's just never considered it not that he is completely against it. I think it might "scare" him a bit since he does not speak English well so he doesnt think that a foreign girl and he would have anything in common/talk about.
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah slightly lame, lol. Or really lame. I understand listening to your parents and all, but love is love, what does race have to do with it?
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

the video is so cool and gentle...SHOW is so cute there..

the foreigner is pretty. They're both cute as a couple.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

avondale09 wrote:Yeah slightly lame, lol. Or really lame. I understand listening to your parents and all, but love is love, what does race have to do with it?

Uhh.. Couldn't agree more!
But yes.. Even though Show doesn't understand english so well, if the girl can speak chinese, then it would be solved, right? xD
haha. Actually I hope he will soon find this right one, no matter what race this girl is.
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

^I think it's more of a traditional asian thinking? Cause he is thinking of his mother and if she can accept it or not. And most Asian parents can't.

ANYWAYS. LOVE THE SONG.
AND ERRR. The female lead have low blood sugar?! Why did they even find her in the first place? LOL. That's kindof of dangerous for both parties, no?

BUT STILL, That's really sweet of him.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyMelon Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 am

This MV is so pretty though. No wonder she seemed foreign! Show can speak Thai??? He's so sweet to be taking care of her Smile Show's the real deal ^0^
JennyMelon
JennyMelon
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan Empty Inter-racial relationship

Post by Golden Dragonfly Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I am glad to see it Smile . I am an American of Irish descent., and my husband is Taiwanese. My family accepted him and loves him, his father's side of the family hated me (the older generation). After 14 years of marriage (and 2 kids), they have accepted me. We are going to visit his family in Taiwan this April. Hooray! I hope everyone can see that love is color-blind. I think of my husband as my husband - not Asian, and I would not care what color he was, I would still marry him - he is wonderful! I love you
Golden Dragonfly
Golden Dragonfly

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Golden Dragonfly
wow, soo happy to read your post!
correct, love doesn't recognize any color or race, it's for everyone.

Smile
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:51 pm

awww Golden Dragonfly, that is so cute! Yes, glad to hear it =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 am

this is beautiful with the whole interracial thing and everything, but i must criticize the female lead of the mv. in that...honestly, they couldn't find him a better looking one? when she first appeared onscreen, i thought it was a dude -__- no offense. just my humble opinion. the concept of the mv and song is just lovely~ so many good songs on his new cd *joy* =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Show Luo has interracial relationship in new MV: "As long as it's..." Friday January 15, 2010 Taiwan Empty the leading lady

Post by Golden Dragonfly Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 am

littlecutekitty wrote:this is beautiful with the whole interracial thing and everything, but i must criticize the female lead of the mv. in that...honestly, they couldn't find him a better looking one? when she first appeared onscreen, i thought it was a dude -__- no offense. just my humble opinion. the concept of the mv and song is just lovely~ so many good songs on his new cd *joy* =D

I have to agree with you, (it was her very large nose that caught my attention) but I didn't want to say it out loud. hahaha!

However, most people are average, some not too attractive, yet all of us dream of being the lady in the video. Which one of us wouldn't want to be the one next to Show? or feel that we are good enough just because we're not one of the "beautiful people". (Some of them are horrible scumbags).

The funny thing is, we don't like to see people who aren't good looking on TV (me inclulded). I couldn't even watch Momo Love because I couldn't stand the thought of Cindy touching her lips to Jiro's. My mother only likes to watch shows with Ming Dao, etc.... Hmmmm - I'll have to think about that one. Wink

Maybe - if I get to see Show when I go to Taiwan in April, I'll tell him he can use me in his next video (LOL),
Golden Dragonfly
Golden Dragonfly

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:02 pm

i don't mean that i want to be in the video, and that's why i'm saying the female lead looks like a dude.

i'm saying she looks like a dude..because well, she really does look like a dude to me.
honestly, just out of curiousity, who did the casting for the vid? and why was she picked. all the females used in his mv filmed in asia were all good looking, and some aren't even that famous, which is totally cool.

but for just this one filmed in NY, couldn't they have at least find a less masculine looking female out of ALLLLL the girls in the area? that's all i'm saying. -__-
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Aigayafu Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 am

Oh that hurt... a tiny bit ^^" Not too surprised though.

Regardless, he's a VERY nice person it seems.

ed. The strange thing is... in the mv's bts he said he was all for an interracial relationship as long as they can communicate. Which statement is legit? o.O

Last edited by Aigayafu on Sun May 02, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought of something)
Aigayafu
Aigayafu

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dehlefebvre Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 am

he has never thought of dating a foreigner,
Can I be the first? *-* *dreams* *runs*

Even though his girlfriend has already left him, he still can’t forget their past: sleeping on the coach together; she waking him up; cooking together in a romantic atmosphere. Now he sleeps alone and no one wakes him up. He can only find restaurant leftovers to eat in the refrigerator. As he is lonely, all he can do is sigh in despair.
poor show =/

Because the main female lead often fainted due to low blood sugar, Show would regularly give her candy to eat and check on her condition during filming.
I need to marry someone like him, so fact!!!
OMG, he's so sweet and caring <3

But his English wasn’t good enough so he mixed some Thai with Mandarin to chat with her. His weird accent made her laugh out loud.
Haahahahah omg *thinking about it*

She couldn’t stop complimenting him for his tenderness and attentiveness.
he's adorable <3

He's so cute *-* Thank you for the news (:
dehlefebvre
dehlefebvre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

http://lolli-popfics.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down