Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan

+14
taiwanlover
freya1507
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
asiaticlily
o_ost1nao_o
avondale09
woainishow
annakebana
sze92
naughtybynature
rokziie
miakaloveshow
xiangxuanlin
18 posters

Go down

Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan Empty Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion

Source: haixia.com
Translation: t3arjerkingluvr @ Asianfanatics.net
posted by: endlessjoy

Show Luo Zhi Xiang (Xiao Zhu) and Rainie Yang Cheng Lin rumored to be in love, good friend Alien Huang looks down on ZhuCheng relationship, directly states that if the two dated, they would absolutely break up even if it wasn't being destroyed by outsiders because Rainie is too tricky and smart, and she's not the gentle type of girl that Show loves.

Album Release Conference became a conference to clarify Show and Rainie's rumored acting turned real relationship from <Hi My Sweetheart>, Rainie once visited Show during a late night and they went out on a date, the topic of ZhuCheng Love is a hot rumor, Alien is stuck between ex-high school girlfriend and best friend. Alien's Album Release Conference on the 17th turned into a ZhuCheng Love clarification conference, he doesn't mind the two dating, but will not agree to the love rumors.

He analyzed that Rainie and Show's kiss scenes had no "pheromones", doesn't seem like they put real emotions into it; so if ZhuCheng Love was real then <Hi My Sweetheart> was filmed too fake, it doesn't meet the requirements to be nominated for the Golden Bell Awards. Alien and Show once elaborated that if they fell in love with the same girl, they would still put their brotherly love in first place.

Knowing each other for 10 years, Alien and Rainie, whose about to release her new album, are as close as family, Rainie has turned into a French Doll, not being able to make it to the actual conference, she gave her blessings to him over VCR (pre-recorded video) saying: "I want to be the woman standing behind a successful Xiao Gui", this surprised everyone but afterwards she said that she's known Alien for 10 years, they've gone through many years of experience together, their relationship has long been like family, that's why she uses the term "woman standing behind him" to describe herself. The day that Alien gets a new girlfriend, then she will give that new person the spot that she has. Towards Rainie's support, Alien says that he's really happy.

Once when filming "Entertainment 100%" Rainie suspected that Alien had done botox, Alien tried to clarify the matter but Rainie wouldn't believe it, thinking that he was too girly, because of this the two of them were angry at each other, Rainie then said that when she saw how skinny Alien was she was shocked, that's why she suspected him, men should be more natural.

Christmas and New Years is coming closer, Rainie said that she's too busy and has no time to date, she's really anticipating receiving blessings from the one she fancies, she wouldn't say who the opposing party was and ambiguously stated that they were still only in the friendship stage, this lead to people guess that it was Show.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan Empty Re: Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:30 am

the media was too confusing about Xiao gui,rainie and Xiao zhu..i think they remain as friend...xiao zhu don't want to link to a girl that his friend girlfriend before...and there so busy for LOVE.. lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan Empty Re: Xiao Gui Looks Down on Rainie/Show's Relationship. The Forced Kiss Didn't Have Real Emotion. Friday December 18, 2009 Taiwan

Post by rokziie Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 am

aww. i felt bad for alien. i mean he is having a conference for his First ever Album then they just ask about show&rainie's relationship? XD
anw, show&rainie filming together was more like a bridge for rainie&alien to be close again, i mean to be more open in public just like her giving message to xgui. Smile
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by naughtybynature Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:54 am

rokziie wrote:aww. i felt bad for alien. i mean he is having a conference for his First ever Album then they just ask about show&rainie's relationship? XD
anw, show&rainie filming together was more like a bridge for rainie&alien to be close again, i mean to be more open in public just like her giving message to xgui. Smile

d*mn skippy it is - it's just not fair how show and rainie's rumored affairs should be brought up during Alien's album promotion conference. Why should he have to answer any questions in relation to their r'ship. If anything, the media will never get anything off Alien's mouth given he's both Show and Rainie's bestie as well as Rainie's ex.

moreover, if Show even had the slightest feelings sprouting for Rainie, the media would kill it eventually.

naughtybynature

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 am

it's funny how the reporters are all such silly people. if there are anything, they would NEVER get anything from any of their mouth. who would be dumb enough to tell their own private stuffs to the medias.

it's unfair to bring all this issues out at his conference. it is after all alien's conference and not Show&Rainie's Love conference. ridiculous. plus, they made xiao gui sounds bad. i'm sure he doesn't mean it in a bad way. the media sure can twist and turn what an artist say. i'm very much amazed by their storytelling skills. a round of applause for them. *roll eyes*

-------------------

BUT it's not true that xiao gui said that they are not qualified for GBA right ? the medias made it up right ? if it's true i would be speechless. honestly, it wasn't a very nice thing to say.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am

Poor Xiao Gui.
It's his first album, can't they give him a break on the relationship thingy.
They supposed to ask about the album not other things.
They could ask later.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks for sharing Smile

Well, the media has to make a living I guess....
I don't think Xiao Gui would say anything like that, maybe made a joke...and they twist it around to sell papers *sigh* But I hope this was only limited to a couple of comments...Xiao Gui's first album conference should be happy time, not rehashing the past....but I lol'ed too when I was thinking about all the articles rumoring Show and Rainie having a personal relationship...why did they decide to ask Xiao Gui now? Rolling Eyes

But maybe this will be helpful to him later? Like keep his name [and album] in people's minds? I can only hope...
Spoiler:
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 pm

I highly doubt Xiao Gui said that, and if he did, he didn't say it like THAT, the media totally twisted it. Xiao Gui would never, ever, in a billion years, say that his best friend's acting skill doesn't deserve a GBA. Not rudely like it was said here. He's just not that kind of person. And if he is, well... I'll never be a fan of his again. But I'm not really worried about it, cuz I don't believe he said it. Actually it seems like he was saying that their kissing scenes had no real feeling as in, like, they don't have ACTUAL feelings for each other, not that it was bad acting.

SO rude of the media to ask about Rainie and Show during Xiao Gui's conference. Don't they know how to feel guilty? Y'know, that bad feeling you get when you know you're hurting someone's feelings? Pfft apparently not.

Really cute that Rainie had a VCR for Xiao Gui =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 pm

LoL . that's just pathetic.

why does everyone use SHOW to chao xin wen. -_-

ugh. sickens me. just like miss lee.

i don't think the media was so much rude, per se, for asking xiao gui about it, just kinda, random, perhaps? one, cuz it's the media, and they obviously will ask these kinds of ridiculous questions. and two, if they weren't allowed to ask these questions, like if the management had told them not to, there probably wouldn't be very many media people at the press conference, which would defeat the purpose of xiao gui having one. sad, i know. but true.

=_= stupid media.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks for sharing.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Thx for sharing...
I think that it is so cute how Xiao Gui and Xiao Zhu said that they would still put brotherly love in the first place if they fell in love with the same girl...
Btw...I think that Rainie is more like a little sister to Show than a girlfriend...(that's just my opinon...)
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 pm

eee i think XIAO GUI is saying that it is impossible for SHOW and Rainie to have a relationship more than friends...Rainie is not SHOW's type...she's different from Selina and Jolin...

ooh i just hope that the media people should just focus on XG's singing skills rather than his old flame with Rainie and SHOW's 'relationship'...
anyways i want to congratulate XIAO GUI for having a new album since he released his EP! alien

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm

*sigh .... i feel sorry for xiao gui too .... the media should focus on him when its his cd-press con .....
and nod nod i noticed tooo he is way to skinny ...
i hope he takes care of himself

about show and rainie .... sure the media makes a story .... how much truth ... we have to wait and see
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by taiwanlover Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:LoL . that's just pathetic.

why does everyone use SHOW to chao xin wen. -_-

ugh. sickens me. just like miss lee.

i don't think the media was so much rude, per se, for asking xiao gui about it, just kinda, random, perhaps? one, cuz it's the media, and they obviously will ask these kinds of ridiculous questions. and two, if they weren't allowed to ask these questions, like if the management had told them not to, there probably wouldn't be very many media people at the press conference, which would defeat the purpose of xiao gui having one. sad, i know. but true.

=_= stupid media.

the purpose of having a prescon is to tell the media bout his new album, in this case. they all should know about it. it is just their fault for asking these questions. plus the media still gets paid even when they don't get much things. also, the media people go to his precon b/c they have to. they r going to get pay if they go. Wink
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 am

haha .. LOVE SHOW AND RAINIE TOGETHER [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i think that xiao gui still loves rainie

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Promoting a cd is all new for Xiao Gui
with all the media around asking unnessasary
questions. They should focus on his cd!
They probably took his comment out of contex!
Show's good with his cold jokes to bypass questions.
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphyn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm

im sure xiaogui didnt mean it that way, he's show's best friend for goodness sake. and does anyone here remember rainie in HPTX (mu hou hua xu?) NG scenes saying her lips felt so dry while kissing xiaozhu or something like that? probably proves xiaogui is right, it was just really good acting fro rainie and xiaozhu with no real emotions thrown in...the media just loves to make up stories to sell their papers/m'zines as usual

dolphyn

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:44 am

well, that scene was dry because it was REALLY dry. she had to kiss him first. how weird would that be. anyways, it is just the starting of xiao gui's career as a singer. look how Show started. when he released his first album, the media only asked about his relationship with jolin and other bullshits. getting said that he got popular because of jay and jolin must be VERY frustrating. mostly nonsensical questions. compared to Show, xiao gui is more lucky. it's something that mostly all singers go through. all we can do is wish both of them luck. there is nothing we can do to make the media change.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:01 am

lol rumors..
hope that Xiao Gui will get a new girlfriend one day! Smile
proud of his first album!
I remember one episode where Show was talking about supporting Xiao Gui if he ever releases an album, and how he would buy his cds and be in his mv! Very Happy
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down