Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers

+14
Stargazer319
miakaloveshow
freya1507
kprincess
vickie
woainishow
piggypiglet30
wyethrine
ka1020
xiangxuanlin
ellehcir1408
sze92
avondale09
celinaa
18 posters

Go down

[10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers Empty [10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers

Post by celinaa Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:41 am

Rainie Yang & Show Luo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Next Media
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweetheart princess Rainie Yang & Show Luo previously sparked rumours, but now, are good friends turning into lovers? The 2 have recently been busy filming CTS new drama ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’, and their relationship seems to be warming up. Lately, they have been filming in Hang Zhou, and there were rumours of the 2 spending the night together. Yesterday, Rainie expressed that while in Hang Zhou, Show was often dragged by staff members to play mahjong with them in the middle of the night, and he also dragged her along to practise their scenes together: “He phoned me asking me to go to his room to practise scenes together, and in the end he was unable to do both at the same time, and kept losing money!”

Lost $4million & lots of bruises

Because recently, there were issues with the broadcasting station, ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ was pushed forward to replace the original airing ‘Calling For Love’ and this completely messed up Rainie’s schedule. She had to turn down 5 events & concerts, and lost an approximate $4million. She even ended up with lots of bruises.

Yesterday, Rainie requested a day’s leave and returned to Taiwan to attend Sony’s PSP GO celebration press conference, and also to spend Mid-Autumn Festival with her mother. Rainie loves to play games in private, and yesterday she showed off her skills at playing a car-racing game, and even got first place. Rainie felt a lot of pressure while filming ‘Shanghai Sweetheart’ and this made her binge eat to 48kg. Currently she is trying to lose weight. Yesterday, there were visible bruises on her legs and left arm, and Rainie explained: “These were all from when I was filming a scene where I had to drunk, and I accidentally crashed into a board, and it started bleeding and swelling up.” She’s also recently developed a cold after filming a scene in the rain. She said: “Lucky I didn’t get a fever, otherwise filming would be affected.” It seems like filming has been very tiring, but she’s been happy with the result: “Me & Show have produced a lot of different sparks!”
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers Empty Re: [10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers

Post by avondale09 Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 am

Uhm, whoa, better not be true. I love Show more than anything in the world, he is my LOVE, but I will not be able to forgive him if he betrays Xiao Gui. I never know what to believe...
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers Empty Re: [10/04/2009] Rainie Yang & Show Lo spark ambiguous relationship; good friends turning into lovers

Post by sze92 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 am

well i'm pretty sure that they are not together. if they were to be together in future i don't see it as betraying xiao gui. they both moved on so i see no problem in it but show and xiao gui said they will not date each others ex so it's still impossible.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 am

rumors like this are only flaring up becoz of the series.. but if raine gets to be with show, id probably hate her more.. Smile
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am

Whether they play mahjong at night or what so ever i assume, the media do this in order to promote haipai tien xin. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 am

i surely believe that Show and Raine will not turn into lovers! haha~ thanks for posting!
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 am

thanks for posting..
agree! this news is some kind of a press release for the series...
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:16 pm

yeah i don't think they're together it is just another publicity thing for the anticipation of the series. personally i wouldn't like them together...out of all the people he's worked with she wouldn't be my favourite one to be with show....
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm

you guys really think it's just for press? I hope so... =(
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm

^ Who knows what the future holds? But if they haven't gotten involved by now...it's a little doubtful whether Show and Rainie will be involved in future...
But yeah, I remember them saying the same stuff about Ella and Jerry Yan...which is kinda ridiculous to me Smile
Lol about Show trying to practice his lines and play mahjong at the same time...that's not a good way to study, hehe Very Happy

But wow, I didn't know that they had to cancel stuff because of this...maybe they should just have shown CTS instead...I think Director Angie was only worried that after Golden Week there wouldn't be anyone at work to process papers on time...but aren't there workaholics everywhere? Why can't someone just stay at work to process papers? That way Show and Rainie don't have to hurry and rearrange their schedules.
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

HAHA. the reporters wish.
i personally think nothing can go on.
if it happened it would have happened a while back.

PARTY BOYS RULE # 000001 (probably)
u cant date a member's ex.

good way to promote tho. since its airing SOOO soon & no promotions.
haha they wouldnt mind @ all.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm

d*mn. I swear i knew this was going to hit headlines when they first revealed Rainie and Show will be doing a drama together.
Welps, what are the chances that this WON'T be news?! ZERO.

Show, please get a grip of yourself. You can choose anyone else in the world (me included) but just not ..... *ahem*Rainie*ahem*
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:42 pm

hihi agree with all of you ... promotion promotion .....
this is the reason why its written like this

what else is going on or not in private we do not know ...and we cannot tell the future ...
and even if its a party boyes rule .... i think if it really would happen to one of them ...does not mean its happening to show right now ... i think they boys will see if its serious or not and will be ok with breaking a rule for the happiness of one of them
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 pm

i don't think so..Show and Rainie is just a friend maybe they have spark b'coz they have alot of time they spending together Razz b'coz a movie
i just a press release to promote there upcoming idol drama "Shanghai Sweethearts" i'm really exciting on this drama and there upcoming promotion and guesting...i waited for this for a long time Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 pm

So far, this is definitely only press. Or Rainie would be a boy-killer--what, Mike He, Kigone, Wilber Pan, Jiro Wang, and Show Luo? What next? For every drama, the producers and stuff will stir up rumors so more people will watch, hoping to "catch" the sparks that are supposedly there.

In the future...maybe, maybe not. Nobody knows. But until this drama is over (or until, in some odd circumstance, they really do get together), the rumors will continue so the drama is publicized by the press. Happens every time (unless it's totally unrealistic).

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 am

Yeah! I agree with you POGA ! There are times that the press will make up some stories.

I still want Barbie 4 Show!!!
Love them both! Very Happy
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 am

gotta be series promotions..
i'm thinking xiao zhu wouldnt dare get on with rainie..
not just because of xiao gui and the party boys' rule..
she's his mei mei.. Smile
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm

wow poor rainie....noo i don't think they're together
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:32 am

I think the 'sparks' meant that their friendship and bonding are closer and better(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 am

i think these are just RUMORS!!!!
i hope SHOW will not develop any feelings for Rainie.
poor XIAO GUI if that happens.i know SHOW is good friends with XIAO GUI so he will not fall for Rainie.

RUMORS!RUMORS!RUMORS!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down