Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV

+10
littlecutekitty
Tonya
chinesegiirl93
freya1507
Beckylovesasia
showstar
ammer_sweet
archie1804
Felicitationx3
bubblo
14 posters

Go down

[January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV Empty [January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV

Post by bubblo Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:52 pm

ASOS in Show Luo's "Back Up" MV

SOURCE: now news
translations: devoted2barbie

After his debut in showbiz, from 4 Heavenly Kings to Romeo, and went solo in 2001, Show Lou felt that during his lowest times, Gua Ge, Xian Ge, DaXiao S, Jolin Cai, Hei Ren, Angie Cai, Lin He Long and Luo Mama were his mentors who had vigorously helped him. On his latest MV "Back Up", he wholeheartedly expressed his gratitude to these important people! As a challenge to this impossible mission, Show Luo personally phoned each one of them, despite of their busy schedules, the "VIP's" agreed to support right away. The video took 2 weeks to finish.

Show Luo had first looked for 3 Super friends, DaXiao S and Hei Ren. Xiao Zhu and Da S have been friends for many years, and even collaborated in "Corner with Love", which gained a huge support from the audience. Da S who had not seen Xiao Zhu for a long time was alarmed when she saw him: "How did you become so thin? is it related to nutrition? its too thin?!". And with Xiao S collaboration, because of Xiao S' "Ballroom Queen" title, Xiao Zhu became really nevous that resulted him mistakes with the dance steps.

Xiao S: "When we filmed a MV back then, it became really popular. So this boy actually has conscience and humanity after all, still remembered to look for me!". Xiao Zhu then said "That time when I invited her to film "Lian Ai Da Ren" MV, she agreed right away, it made me red-hot popular all the way to Thailand!”. Xiao S: "After we made the MV, fans had been calling the TV station and want me to record right away!", Aside from video recording with Cai Kang Yong, "I have'nt..", Xiao Zhu immediately said "Xiao s and Da S have the same beat, they really have the "rhythm", Xiao s: "Da S doesn't have a background in dancing, your words are offending me la![img][img][img

Last edited by bubblo on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 am; edited 4 times in total
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV Empty Re: [January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

I love the way Xiao S talks. hahaha
Xiao S: "When we filmed a MV back then, it became really popular. So this boy actually has conscience and humanity after all, still remembered to look for me!".

hahahaha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

[January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV Empty Re: [January 10, Saturday-NOW NEWS] DaXiaoS in Show Luo's " BACK UP" MV

Post by archie1804 Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:01 am

hahahahaha.. i really can't wait for this mv!
i wanna see how xiao s and xiao zhu once again ^.^
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 am

Wow it must be a popular MV with all these celebrities.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:26 am

Something to wait again! Very Happy YAY ~
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 am

thanks for uploading the pichas... was busy doing something else...
yeah...its something tht we all wanna see... has his mom in the MV as well
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 am

love the pics thankies hehe thats such a sweet thing to do. Very Happy
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Da S who had not seen Xiao Zhu for a long time was alarmed when she saw him: "How did you become so thin? is it related to nutrition? its too thin?!".

nod nod she is totally right...
today i had a lot of time to look at him sideway - he is very very slim ...i would say thin ...
i know he did loose weight for the album release ... but he should have thought of the stress the promotion brings ... cause i think he is still loosing now *sigh

pls xiao zhu eat well .... *sigh
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 pm

WOW isn't it xiao zhu's mom?? d pink...
The picture is nice!!!!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 pm

ahah!!XD great idea!!!
great Luo mama!!!ahahaXD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm

i cannot wait! i love the pic with all those people behind Show. probably the best MV yet <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by krysta Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah! i agree,he's getting very thin these days..pls...show relax now,eat more...don't drop any more weight......i'm very worried about his health now,....sigh....
krysta
krysta
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:11 am

yeah! i think this will be a big hit again...cant wait to see the MV...GO xiao tsu...you can make it. Smile

is the song "Back UP" has a lyrics of "Oh yeah Oh lets go and this party started"? is this the song with partyboys? hehehe...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:11 am

nice, i love that first picture Very Happy

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 am

Even DaS noticed how thin Show looks! They are all such good friends! Aww - is Xiao Gui not in the video? :-(
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down