Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday

+19
QUEENcessz
IHS
HinataNoGo
dehlefebvre
aaplebbear
xiangxuanlin
Phelize
michelle87
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
piggypiglet30
Love Show Luo
avondale09
kriztetalovesxioazhu
vli24
Pokles
twilighters_09
19teenstars
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
23 posters

Go down

[04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday Empty [04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday

04/30/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's "Wu Fa Wu Tian" World Tour will begin tonight in Hong Kong. To maintain his most optimal state, he's been training internally and externally. Besides dancing, swimming, and working out, he's also been regularly getting facials, doing spas, and drinking 2500g of clam souped from cook clams. Isn't he afraid that he'd be too "energetic?" He laughed and said, "I've just gotten physically stronger."

Show has been running and working out every week, twice a week, to maintain a good physique; Every week he would also swim for an hour to increase his lung capacity, and on top of that he'll be performing the ribbon dance, fan dance, glasses, trumpet, etc, all sorts of dances, so from his crazy practicing everyday, he's lost 4 kg. So the 182cm tall him, is now 68 kg.

Over Supplemented Causing Cheilosis ; Biceps Gradually Forming

Manager Xiao Shuang was worried that his body wouldn't be able to take this all in. So she has someone cook clam soup without salt, for him every day. It's said to be good for the liver, boost energy, and prevent acne. Even the dancers that he's been practicing with would ask him every night at the dance studio, "Is the clam soup here yet?" Because Show only drink the clam essence, and the dancers get to share the clam meat.
Because the dancers are old friends who have worked with him for many years, during break they would strip their upper body and do stamina training, using chairs for dumbbells. They'd compete who looked more cut. Xiao Shuang said, "It all smelled of sweat!" But Show's biceps were slowly taking shape and appearing, and his pecks were showing up even more.
Unfortunately, he seemed to have been over supplemented(clam soup) these few days and started showing signs of cheilosis. So he can only continue to do facials and spas for a handsome face and a great physique. His 6 concerts in Taiwan and Hong Kong are completely sold out, but plausible times have been filled already, and from now until August, he'll be touring overseas almost every week, so he won't be announcing additional concerts at the moment.

Attacking The Tour From 5 Angles :
Running to Practice Breathing : 2 times a week, around Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall for 1 hour
Working Out/Weight Training for More Cut Lines : 2 times a week, 1 hour sessions with professional trainer
Swimming for Lung Capacity : Once a week, 500 km
Clam Soup to Supplement Body : 2500g of clam cooked soup
Facials To Be Handsome : Once a week, skin care, massage, exfoliation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Caption : Show is in the Spa , Never forgetting to act comical]
[Caption : After a (spa) session, he's at the top floor of a hotel gazing off to a distance a the 101]
[Caption : He drinks clam essence everyday to supplement the body, the clams get stir fried again for the dancers to enjoy]

Source : Next Media // Apple News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday Empty Re: [04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday

Post by vickie Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:28 pm

i steal spot:P

isnt that great news.
besides the fact that he lost weight
and he has too much "fire"
太火了,嘴角都爛掉....

hot hot hot pics=]

xiao shuang's oh so nice.

oh my reply is so incoherent..

but thanks for the translation;]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday Empty Re: [04/30/2010 - Apple] ]Show Lo's Tour : Training From Hell ; Downing 2500g of Clam Essence Everyday

Post by 19teenstars Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 pm

so, he's only drinking that clam soup?! after all that training and that's all he's eating?! that's definitely not good for his body... i don't care how good it is at preventing acne, he needs to eat. are they not allowing him eat or what!
geez, running, weight training, swimming every week. aaahh. i mean im like dead at the end of the week from a few days of softball practice!
all this hard work is going to pay off, though. he deserves it

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighters_09 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

@vickie,

awww ilove your display picture, i'm kind new
here so i dont know much but is that really you with
show in that picture or is that just another fan pic?

and does anyone know if show is coming back to the U.S
anytime soon? i missed out on the chance of seeing him
last november but i will for sure go this time if i was told ahead of
time.

twilighters_09
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokles Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm pretty sure Show eats something beside drinking all that clam essence.
anyways It's good to see him taking care of himself though. OMG! I wonder how the concert went tonight!? I'm pretty sure it was awesome! We need some pics soon Very Happy
Pokles
Pokles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 pm

lol like what, a piece of bread?

but yeah im always hearing about how he's like not allowed to eat a lot or something? correct me if im wrong...
well, if they just made him stop eating unhealthy food, i'd understand.
i don't see what's the problem if he's eating healthy? his body needs it anyways, with all that training. don't really understand how these kinda things work over there...
/vent. ooookay
just assuming btw, i'm actually not really sure about what his manager or whoever makes him do. i just recalled an article i read some time ago?
ooh goodness i probably don't even make sense anymore so okay, im done for reals now. k

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am

somehow i knew this would happen. he got really buff !!!
im actually ok with him like the way he is before, just like xiao gui's size but my guy frd kept telling me being buff is better - _ -
what do you guys think?
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:29 am

ooh too much training SHOW!!! hopes he gets some rest too esp after the concert.... i cant wait to see his HOTNESS...he should show his muscles so we can praise him more for his hardwork [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 am

lol I don't think Show was ever really Xiao Gui's size, Xiao Gui is like one of those naturally just like, stick thin guys that can pretty much eat whatever he wants (gets a little chubbier in the face, but that's about it, really). Whereas, Show really needs to eat less if he wants to stay thin, and work out, which isn't really a problem for him cuz he's like, always active this guy, lol. The not eating thing sucks since he likes food, but all celebrities unfortunately are very, very limited in the food area =/

I don't think buff is better, I like the skinny type, but Show can do whatever he wants, it's his body, plus he'll definitely always look good =)

This makes me tired just from reading, lol, I can't imagine working that hard. He's worked incredibly hard these past few months, like, way more so than even his usual, which he always works hard. This doesn't even count like all the other stuff he's been doing. Sigh... he's so amazing, lol.

Those pics are so cute! So... he dyed his hair back, huh? Jia you, hubby<3
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 am

Wow.. he is seriously working very very hard.. he loves eating n he had to resist d food.. so sad.. but his concerts will be a great success tats for sure.. jia you show! u r d coolest celeb ever!
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 am

LoL he gets to eat! he really does.. the clam soup is just supplement. He LOVES junk food, so they're just banning him from snacking (he seriously snacks like a little fat kid...which he is...on the inside...ahaha!)

ANyway...rofl vickster. xD as incoherent your response , it makes sense Razz

he's SUPER HOT in the pics <33333

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"...Instead, the California-based nutritionist fears what the season brings: scores of otherwise health-conscious citizens who subject themselves to deprivation diets (like the Master Cleanse) or intense exercise regimens, often in blazing hot weather, to look slimmer in revealing clothes.

Many unwittingly end up harming their health -- and possibly even their hearts."

lol im writing a current event right now and that's my story and i guess it had to do with what i said earlier. yeah, i overanalyze things sometimes... most of the time..
hope he's staying healthy and being smart about what he eats and maybe calm down a bit on the training... lol

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 am

^^really, stina??? omg, i'm misinformed, i thought he mentioned before that he's always just been skinny =( idk where i got that then, okay well don't listen to me then, lol.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 am

owh.. he got banned frm junk food, stina? so sad! not even a bit? how can he resists his fav food? for so many months again.. he is reli sacrificing a LOoooooootttt.... i cant resists junk food at all.. how can he do tat? his determination is reli admirable..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 am

whoa, he's training so much! I hope he dosen't over work himself too much...but he has people supporting him and training him so i guess it's okay. But yeah, he really likes junk food...he went on a little splurge with the bean bun commercial so maybe all this training is to make up for it..Lol:)

All this for his concert, which i am so excited about, even though i am many miles away. ^ i agree with you, Love Show Luo, his determination is really admirable:)
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 am

lol. love the 3rd pic.. he's just so cute : )

- he's training too much not only because he's an artist.. He's training because he loves his fans and wants to satisfy them with a blasting performance..

* jia you show Smile
i hope he's always healthy ^^
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle87 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 am

wow he work really hard. i hope he's still healthy and his face still smooth from pimples

o_ost1nao_o wrote:
His 6 concerts in Taiwan and Hong Kong are completely sold out, but plausible times have been filled already, and from now until August, he'll be touring overseas almost every week, so he won't be announcing additional concerts at the moment.

anyone know where's he gonna touring overseas?
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am

his concerts will be a great big success.. lucky those can go.. its today! jia you show! u r d best! take care!
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phelize Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 am

Hellooo!!

I think the swimming facts are a bit wrong. 500公尺 is actually 500 m...

But good Show! Working out and practicing diligently!!
Wish you good show tonight!! Razz

Last edited by Phelize on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Phelize
Phelize
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 am

he finally eats! wee~ jia you show!

cant wait for fan cams and pics from the concert!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:58 am

He worked soo hard! FOR US!! <3
Although I don't really like TOO BIG muscles, its his body after all... He can do anything he wants Very Happy Hahas, he still looks great and shuaii <3
Can't wait for 22 may!~
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by dehlefebvre Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 am

I don't really like "too muscle guys" and this diet... dunno dunno =x Just want him to eat whatever he wants to (of course, only some things hehe)... and this clamp soup.. ><
In the end of the day, Show see his bed and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ^^
Thank you for the info (:

ps: he always look cute when he tries to be funny lol
dehlefebvre
dehlefebvre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

http://lolli-popfics.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 pm

in the article it says 1.82m? i thought he was 1.80...

o_ost1nao_o wrote: He LOVES junk food, so they're just banning him from snacking (he seriously snacks like a little fat kid...which he is...on the inside...ahaha!)

haha so true XD without xiao shuang and that being a celeb thingy he probably would just stuff himself with FOOD.....
but no... i guess... he still wouldn't want to get fat... since he knows that it's not fun to be fat... but he'll definitely eat more... i love it how he loves to eat XD

all that TRAINING!!! man... i don't know why but i feel bad hearring about it lol i know i shouldn't.... just worried.... but i guess i'm thinking too much... i think his body should be able to stand all this...

personally... i don't like TOO much muscles (i think it looks ugly and not "hot" lool) show's current state is alright i guess but i prefered the times when he was thinner and not that "zhuang" (dunno english word) and when his skin was darker Razz
not that he looks that zhuang now... actually a little bit of muscles does look good... AAAAAAHHHH i don't know what i want XD well as long as it's him everything looks good ^^

and i think since a well trained body is considered to be good looking/most people think that (including him i guess)... he wants to be in a very good state for his concerts.... pff since i'm not going to any of them anyway i don't care!! -.- shall he gain as many musles as he wants -.- lol okay... but really... as long as he's happy... but just don't overwork yourself... please :s
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Is he still alive?! How does he survive that schedule? :I

Hahahahahahaha poor Xiao Shuang ! X'D caught in the smell of man-sweat. LoL

Anyways, he's working so hard. But he'll stay hot no matter what he does.

(It suddenly reminded me of that song from Mulan, the "I'll make a man out of you"-one. uhm... yeah)

Thanks for translating and sharing Very Happy
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEENcessz Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm

WOW ! SHOW IS A HOTTIE FOR SURES ! Smile ow ow !
I can't believe Wu Fa Wu Tian is already starting Smile ! so exciting !
He'll do amazing ! He's been working hard !
OH HOW I WISH I COULD GO TO ONE T_T they better have recordings -.- but then the 3Dness ..
MAYBE he'd FINALLY take his shirt off for once LOOL Razz xD kidding .. but not really kidding .. Very Happy
anyways .. o_O what is cheilosis ? :S
QUEENcessz
QUEENcessz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 pm

thanks a lot for translating
omg ... this is a very tough working out schedule ....but i understand why he needs to be fit .... so i just hope he is not overdoing it

anyway jia you xiao zhu for the whole tour ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks a lot Stina.. Iat first when I read the first part of the story I pity him..

if he's working out for this concert and get muscled it's ok for me.. however.. I don't like mucled man too.. but the way he talks about it at Bai Fen Bai.. I think he likes to get muscled Sad

I'll die with the kind of diet he is in right now.. I love clams but I can't eat more than 3 clams or any of these kind without having abdomial pain Sad

Show is lucky to have Xiao Hsuang at his back Smile no matter how much he hides being caught.. he can't Laughing What I'm grateful of Xiao Hsuang is.. she's with Show from medicines to his work schedules.. she might not be there all the time.. but their manager-artist relationship is what I admired most..

Jia you, Luo Chi Hsiang cheers
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon May 03, 2010 1:08 am

He really takes care of himself Very Happy
I'm glad to hear that (:

Also, I love it how he always shares food with his dancers Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestar7 Sun May 30, 2010 9:48 am

avondale09 wrote:lol I don't think Show was ever really Xiao Gui's size, Xiao Gui is like one of those naturally just like, stick thin guys that can pretty much eat whatever he wants (gets a little chubbier in the face, but that's about it, really). Whereas, Show really needs to eat less if he wants to stay thin, and work out, which isn't really a problem for him cuz he's like, always active this guy, lol. The not eating thing sucks since he likes food, but all celebrities unfortunately are very, very limited in the food area =/

I don't think buff is better, I like the skinny type, but Show can do whatever he wants, it's his body, plus he'll definitely always look good =)

This makes me tired just from reading, lol, I can't imagine working that hard. He's worked incredibly hard these past few months, like, way more so than even his usual, which he always works hard. This doesn't even count like all the other stuff he's been doing. Sigh... he's so amazing, lol.

Those pics are so cute! So... he dyed his hair back, huh? Jia you, hubby<3

Actually, Xiao Gui mentioned that he was chubbier as a kid too. Like 70kg(but show said he was 110kg O_o).

Am I the only person who really really likes how he looks now? His arms are like, WAAY hot!!!!

o_ost1nao_o wrote:LoL he gets to eat! he really does.. the clam soup is just supplement. He LOVES junk food, so they're just banning him from snacking (he seriously snacks like a little fat kid...which he is...on the inside...ahaha!)

ANyway...rofl vickster. xD as incoherent your response , it makes sense Razz

he's SUPER HOT in the pics <33333

LOL!!!!! That is SOOO true!!!

Bluestar7

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down