Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating

+3
Love Show Luo
aaplebbear
o_ost1nao_o
7 posters

Go down

[05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating Empty [05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating

05/16/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's "Wu Fa Wu Tian" concert came to the Taipei Arena. Besides using 4 different 3D effects, he also busted out all sorts of tricks and talents : Ribbon dance, drumming, violin, 1 second costume change, and sang "Mei Fei Se Wu" with Sammi Cheng. In front of an audience of fans of 11,000 people, he put on a big show of technology and special effects.

Takes the Stage at the Arena
Last night, from the very beginning, there were continuous surprises. 2 magic scarves valued at $800,000 flew across the stage, 3D effects showed 5 Shows on stage, and then the real person sang "Wu Fa Wu Tian" and officially took the stage. When he sang "Jing Wu Men," he performed a fan dance, and along with his "Milky Way Vehicle" circling the venue singing "Lian Ai Da Ren" amongst other songs, with his fans. A lucky fan also floated along with him in midair as he sang on the tandem bicycle.

In 2005, he had held a non-commercial concert, at the time, his father had passed away not long before that; in 2007, Show's first ticketed concert at the Taipei Arena, his Mom fell sick and was sent to the emergency room.
Yesterday, he sentimentally expressed, "Taipei Arena, I've returned. This place had made me happy before, made me cry hard before, made me proud before. This time my mom is healthily sitting in her seat watching me perform. Today my cousin is getting married, all happy things have fallen upon me."

Jay Chou Sends Flowers For Best Wishes

This is Show's first collaboration with Sammi Cheng, the 2 aren't familiar with each other in private, but during rehearsal yesterday afternoon, it was good in one take, she joked, "We're close now aren't we?" During the actual performance, his hand paraded around her body, at the end, she paused and positioned herself on his back.
On stage, he also danced Jolin Tsai's "Wu Niang" ribbon dance. Jolin wasn't able to make it to the concert, but sent flowers with a humorous message saying, "Please respect the ribbon, treat her well."
His good friend Jay Chou also sent flowers to send his best wishes, "Let all of Asia know, Asia's Dance King is here." Whether or not these two would be friends again, Show didn't give a direct answer, but said, "I'm really happy that for my first concert, he sent me such a big bouquet of flowers. I'm sure that his concert will be very successful. In my heart, he'll always be the kind Ah Fu." It was said that there was a time that Show often called Jay Chou "Chou Jie Fu (Chou Jie Lun is Jay's full name).

Show Spends $70 Million For the Arena
Production Expense : $70 million
Tickets/Sponsors : Tabulating 3 Taipei Concerts with 33,000 people, $66 million, with $8 million sponsors . Total $74 million
Left Over : $4 million
Musicians/Back Up Singers : 9 People, Girls
Dancers : 20 people
Costumes : 10 outfits , including the ruby sharkskin suit, laser warrior outfit
3D Effects : Animation, Floating, Curtains, Polarized , 4 different 3D visual effects
Special Props : Milky Way Vehilce , Sweet Floating Tandem Bicycle, Magic Scarves
Performing Talents : 1-second costume change, Wu Niang Ribbon Show, Violin, Piano Self-Accompaniment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Show dances as he captivates his fans]

[Show held concert last night at Taipei Arena, Visual/Audio Effects Astounding]

[Guest Sammi Cheng and Show hug happily]

[Show rides tandem bicycle with lucky fan, singing in midair]

[Jay Chou sends floral wishes, Everyone watches to see whether their old friendship will be renewed]

Source : Apple Daily/NextMedia
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating Empty Re: [05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating

Post by aaplebbear Sat May 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Hahas<3 Success in the concert again! Jiay0us Show!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

[05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating Empty Re: [05/16/2010 - Apple] Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian Captures Sammi Cheng ; Entwines 3D and Floating

Post by Love Show Luo Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm

happy to hear/read its a great concert.. way to go show.. its gonna be WOW!!!
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by boo:) Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 am

Go show!!!!! Jia you jia you..!!

boo:)

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 pm

well.. a big congratulation ..!! GO GO GO..!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 am

Its really a big expenses..Good Thing the concert become so succesful no doubt for that...Congrats... Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed May 19, 2010 12:21 am

"This time my mom is healthily sitting in her seat watching me perform. Today my cousin is getting married, all happy things have fallen upon me."

aw~ finally he gets what he deserves :] to be honest i was a bit afraid before the concerts in taipei cause everytime something bad happened O_o can't express how glad i am that it went well... more than that! it was a HUGE sucess!! and made him so happy!!! ^-^ makes me wanna cry... so moving T_T .....happy tears Very Happy

his path is gonna be smooth now!!! if any stupid idiot comes again and tries to hurt him... but well i guess that's not gonna happen ^^ with his fanbase growing so fast whoever dares to harm him... he'll end up... well... you know...... Twisted Evil
and anyway it's harder to pick on someone who's already that respected and has such a good position.... sad but true... if you're not famous no one cares about you and ppl treat you like sh** >.<

uhm one question...

o_ost1nao_o wrote:"I'm sure that his concert will be very successful. In my heart, he'll always be the kind Ah Fu." It was said that there was a time that Show often called Jay Chou "Chou Jie Fu (Chou Jie Lun is Jay's full name).

what's that supposed to mean? sth to do with hot shot? *confused*
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed May 19, 2010 2:22 am

@HinataNoGo : LoL no it has nothing to do with Hot Shot. Show just used to call Jay "Chou Jie Fu" at one point in time, while Jay called Show "Lo Chih Fu" LoL Smile they just switched out the last part of their names to "Fu"... rofl. x)

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed May 19, 2010 10:09 pm

just... switched out.. to fu?! lol... so... random XD
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down