Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung

+9
nutella160
freya1507
alyanna
Love Show Luo
19teenstars
QUEENcessz
kriztetalovesxioazhu
rain-cloud
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung Empty [05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat May 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung

05/16/2010

With a 3D video as prologue, amidst the anticipation of everyone, in an explosion, Show Lo appears on stage, standing still for 30 seconds, enjoying the screams of tens of thousands of fan.

This being his second ticketed concert at the Taipei Arena, "Dance King's" confidence and momentum was on full blast. The comedian who once had octopus poured all over his head is now a page of his career in the past.

After 3 consecutive concerts in Hong Kong, Show Lo's "Wu Fa Wu Tian" Tour kicked off the first night of the 3 concerts in Two days in Taipei. With an additional $5 million expense, giving everyone in the audience a $30 value polarized 3-D glasses. He opened the concert with a string of dance songs, setting the tone with "dance," complicated and powerful dance moves, fulfilling the message on the flowers from good friend Jay Chou, "Let All of Asian Know, Dance King is Here."

Show Lo has a background in hosting after all, interacting with a fan girl, making her feel like he was doing this for her. And during the talking, he would add in jokes and gags, humor to the end. Because Golden Melody nominees had just been announced, he was afraid that his fans would misunderstand so hurried to clarify that his album was only released at the beginning of this year, so they didn't apply this year, not that he didn't get nominated, "You, who have come to watch my concert today, you're all my my Golden Melody Awards."

The dance king invited Sammi Cheng as guest, who will be holding a concert on July 3rd. In the afternoon, she went to the Taipei Arena straight from the airport. The two, though unfamiliar, sang "Mei Fei Se Wu," and had the whole venue completely pumped. Sammi said, "We're not quite familiar with each other, so I came to make a friend." Show then followed with a big hug that could pull them closer. This afternoon, and tonight's concerts will have pop queens Elva Hsiao and Amei Chang as guest.

Pop queens who didn't make it were present in Show's imitations. He imitated Amei's "Huo," Elva's "Shan Shan Re Ren Ai" and also gave Jolin's ribbon dance from "Wu Niang" a whirl. Jolin sent a floral bouquet on on the card she jokingly wrote, "Please respect the ribbon, treat her well." Show also played the drums, the piano, and violin. In just one concert, Show Lo embodied the ambition of positioning as a king of pop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Interacting closely with fans, also became a special trait of his concert]

[caption : Second ticketed Concert At the Taipei Arena, Demonstrating his Dance King Aura]

[caption : Show Lo and Sammi Cheng give each other a big hug, hoping to get more familiar]

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat May 15, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung Empty Re: [05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung

Post by rain-cloud Sat May 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Omg that girl is lucky! XD I want to be on the back of that bike...
rain-cloud
rain-cloud
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

[05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung Empty Re: [05/16/2010 - UDN] Show Lo Holds 3D Concert ; Bear Hugs Sammi Cheung

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm

hooray for SHOW LO! and that fan is so lucky!!!
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEENcessz Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm

AHHHH SUCH A LUCKY FAAAAN ! >_<
YAAAY XIAO ZHU ! congrats on the successful concerts so far !
he's truly putting HIS ALL into them (: , and he most definitely holds the Dance&Pop&etc. King titles now ! WAAHOOOOO !
&LOL @ Jolin's note.
&&WOW ! NOW his concerts are "12-D" xP, awesome
WO AI NIIIII XZ !
JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU ! Smile
<3
QUEENcessz
QUEENcessz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Sat May 15, 2010 8:50 pm

"You, who have come to watch my concert today, you're all my my Golden Melody Awards."

AWW

what.. he had octopus poured all over his head?

but ha, lol at all the people who didn't believe in him
look where he is now

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Sat May 15, 2010 9:24 pm

at laz. sumthin bout taipei's concert.. nice! great!
so lucky tat fan.. i oso wan.. haha!
i was 1 of them who tot tat show din get nominated..

Jay Chou, "Let All of Asian Know, Dance King is Here."

he is indeed here.. on stage.. n in our hearts forever..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Sun May 16, 2010 2:19 am

yaay congratulations to Show!!!!

the girl is too lucky
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun May 16, 2010 5:58 am

thanks stina for translating

ohhh i did not know he was not nominated for the golden melody award
but yes it makes sence ... the release was this year

i wish i could have seen one these 3 concerts in tpe

i just dont get why they cannot let out this old squip story *shaking head
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by nutella160 Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 am

I bet that fan must feel so honoured~ So many people are jealous of her Very Happy

Somehow, I feel like this concert is different from previous ones. There's something...different. He's at the top now, at the very top. Higher than he's ever been before. And he'll stay there, won't he? We'll make sure he does. In our hearts. We're his Golden Melody, he's the melody of our lives. Very Happy

nutella160
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun May 16, 2010 8:42 pm

wow.. thats fantastic....
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 am

his concert ib taipei was ended already...Jay Chou so nice to give him give a flower and saying Show was the asia dancing king..ohh i hope they become frends again..Jolin tsia so funny respect his dance ribbon..don't woRRY Show will do that...i wanna see his concert video..oh.sammi cheung Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 pm

nutella160 wrote:I bet that fan must feel so honoured~ So many people are jealous of her Very Happy

Somehow, I feel like this concert is different from previous ones. There's something...different. He's at the top now, at the very top. Higher than he's ever been before. And he'll stay there, won't he? We'll make sure he does. In our hearts. We're his Golden Melody, he's the melody of our lives. Very Happy

no he's not at the top, he will not stay there where he is because he'll rise even higher... he will do more dramas, maybe movies, new albums and let more and more people know how awesome he is... i know he already belongs to the top tw artists but i know he'll get even more popular!
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by nutella160 Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 am

Hahaha, nice way to put it Very Happy

True, he'll be going higher and higher, and we'll be behind him all the wayy.

nutella160
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 am

That fan is so lucky (!)

I so want to ride a bike with him (:

*imagining imagining* ~~
Haha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down