Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad"

3 posters

Go down

[03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad" Empty [03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:30 am

Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad"

03/31/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo's father Lo Chung Ching had passed away 2 years ago due to liver cancer. A few days ago, at the filming of GTV's idol drama "Hot Shot," Show suddenly yelled, "I see my dad!" The director and staff crew thought that all the filming had gotten to Show's head. But it turned out that Show had excitedly grabbed one of the actor's whose jersey had an embroidered name on it and said, "Look you guys, he and my father share the same first and last name."

That day, Show not only immediately took a picture with that basketball player, but also immediately posted it on his blog, and then left a message titled "An Unexpected Fortune" and said, "In the days of filming drama, this was my happiest day." And he also wrote about "In middle school, I was really fat. Always getting picked on by my classmates. One day I told my father that I wanted to lose weight. I wanted to become handsome and not get bullied by classmates. During that time, my father would accompany me in playing basketball to lose weight...Even until now I still cherish that happy memory with my father."

In "Hot Shot," there are many basketball playing sequences, so the TV crew had especially invited many high school basketball teams to collaborate and film. No one ever thought that only until the filming process was almost complete, that there would be such a surprise. Show expressed that this scene, he and that basketball player that shared the same name as his father were playing basketball together, it felt like he had gone back in time to when he was younger and playing basketball with his father. It had made him exceptionally happy, and even when he dunked, he felt that he was exceptionally charming/handsome.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad" Empty Re: [03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad"

Post by Tonya Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:50 am

oohh.. when I read this news .. I feel so happy for xiao zhu ^^
he's adorable...
jia you man!!! your dad is always by your side ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

[03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad" Empty Re: [03/31/2008 - UDN] Filming "Hot Shot", Show Lo Surprised to See "Dad"

Post by nato_jung Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:47 am

when I read a news about that........extremely make I love him more and more more originally Embarassed
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down