Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show)

+2
MysticalBluebird
sze92
6 posters

Go down

Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show) Empty Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show)

Post by sze92 Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 am

Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy?
Taiwanese pop idol wants to "become sexier" in upcoming debut concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium

Source : xinmsn.com

A girl's got to grow up, and Rainie Yang is one that's doing so.

The singer, who is well-known for her cutie-pie image in the mandopop scene, wants a breakthrough come October at her concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Speaking to xinmsn during her concert promotions in Singapore last week, Rainie revealed that she would like to present a sexier self on stage.

"After seeing some of my Taipei concert's performance clips, I felt that I wasn't sexy enough! I've decided that I want to challenge the limits of my sexiness during the Singapore concert."

Ten years into her entertainment career, the starlet is finally staging her first full-scale concert in town, following her first one at Taipei in April this year.

Dubbed as Rainie Yang's "Yi Xiang Tian Kai (fantasy imagination)" concert, the singer is sparing no efforts at letting her imagination take flight.

With a variety of costume changes in the concert's lined up, the pop singer promises a visual feast; a fairytale-like "Ali-Baba" inspired get up, loud neon clothes made of pink hair wigs and a creative furniture-meets-fabric fusion "crystal lamp" dress, just to name a few.

So, how will Rainie exude her sexy charms?

Pausing to ponder, the singer continued, "I can only depend on the gaze of my eyes! Considering my figure, haha...it's not possible [to look sexy in that way]... (laughs self-mockingly) Real sexiness comes from a combination of one's gaze and voice."

While she's preparing to wow local audience with a fantasy-like concert, Rainie confided that the concert bore more significance that one would think.

For one, the title of her first concert reflects Rainie's career as a versatile artiste, having shown her fans a mirage of persona from her performances as singer, actress and host.

On the other hand, "Yi Xiang Tian Kai" is the 26-year-old's way of redressing unsupportive comments lashed out by critics during her rookie years.

Reminiscing on her past, Rainie recalled, "During times when I wasn't look upon highly, people told me 'You want to hold a concert? You're indulging in fantasy!' Hence, calling my concert "Yi Xiang Tian Kai" is to prove that my thoughts are not 'fantasy'."

Indeed, the starlet has all the reasons to be taken seriously.

Recently nominated for her role in idol drama Hi My Sweetheart in the upcoming Taiwan Golden Bell Awards, Rainie Yang will be up for running in the Best Actress category. Her co-star, pop singer Show Luo, is also nominated for the Best Actor Award.

On her nomination, Rainie expressed joy, but emphasised that she harboured no ambition to clinch the tile. Instead, she hopes that her co-star would receive ample recognition.

"Show Luo have to win the award! I really feel that the [drama's] character was made for him. Without him, there won't be a second person who can portray the role. He's deserving of the award," said Rainie excitedly.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show) Empty Re: Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show)

Post by MysticalBluebird Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 am

I hope they both get the award! I thought Rainie's acting in HMS was superb (and Show's definitely goes without saying ^^) Good luck to both of you!
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show) Empty Re: Rainie Yang: From Cutesy to Sexy? (Mentioned Show)

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:09 am

oh i hope they'll both win the award too. they deserve the recognition. JIA YOU SHOW LO && RAINIE =)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:26 am

I wish Rainie and Show gonna win this...
FOREVER!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by dehlefebvre Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm

to be honest, both deserve this award, so as the director, etc. it's not that I watch this drama 24/7, because it's true, but it was really amazing. and as she said, the character was made for him ^^
and talking about Rainie... hope she can be sexy too! but .. shes's too sweet to be sexy '-'

thanks for the newss
dehlefebvre
dehlefebvre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

http://lolli-popfics.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jastinefaye Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:06 pm

i know they deserve that and GOD gave them that opportunity to sing or have a concert!!

king queen lol!
jastinefaye
jastinefaye
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down