Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date?

+14
jastinefaye
hitsugayali
kprincess
sle3pyheadz
joyceyjuice
punkfish
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
hershei01
nadia
rokziie
kaye_sjkk
Chie...
lzxslxz123
a_rita
18 posters

Go down

Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date? Empty Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date?

Post by a_rita Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Taiwanese artistes Show Luo and Rainie Yang were rumoured to be in a four-month long underground romance while filming Hi My Sweetheart

Taiwanese drama series Hi My Sweetheart onscreen lovers and lead actors Show Luo and Rainie Yang are rumoured to have shared a romantic past.

After collaborating in the drama series last year, sparks allegedly flew between the pair and they started to develop feelings for each other. According to a Taiwanese publication, the duo started dating each other on the sly for four months while filming Hi My Sweetheart.

Although they have both denied the rumours, their attempts to reassure the media of their chummy friendship gave rise to even more speculations of their dubious relationship.

When the broadcast date for Hi My Sweetheart was brought forward, a stressed-up Rainie reportedly broke down and sought comfort from Show. They further aroused suspicions when crew members overheard them calling each other lovingly by their onscreen nicknames, ‘bao zhu jie’ and ‘da lang’. The sweetie-pie singer-actress was also said to have visited Show during his dance rehearsals for Elva Hsiao’s latest MV.

At the recent Taiwanese Golden Bell Award, Rainie was feeling upset over Show’s Best Actor award loss to Moonlight of Brotherhood’s Wu Cheng Di and shed tears of disappointment backstage, further fueling rumours of an ongoing romance between them.

It is believed that the both of them are stubbornly refusing to admit their romance due to Rainie’s past with one of Show’s buddies, Alien Huang (also known as Xiao Gui). They reportedly went from lovers to “just good friends” after dating for four months because of the awkward atmosphere generated by their ties with Alien.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date? Empty Re: Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date?

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 am

it's impossible we know that they are friends..

Last edited by lzxslxz123 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date? Empty Re: Show Luo and Rainie Yang used to date?

Post by Chie... Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

what an absurd report ! really the media imagines a lot.
We all know that Rainie and Show were really good friends but not to the fact that they date. They were just concern with one another because they were both nominated, and of course it is their team up. So it is a common knowledge that they support one another
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:04 am

what?? I dont think that they are dating.... actually they are only friends...
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm

i dont even.... O.O
it just sounded wrong. lmaoo.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by nadia Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:35 am

i think it's wrong ^^
nadia
nadia

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 am

it will be nice .. but i dont think they really are Sad
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 am

Aww. I would be glad if they confirm that they have that special relationship because i love them together Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 am

Haha it would be great if they are together! One of the sweetest couples, ever! Razz
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by joyceyjuice Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 am

Their personality don't match! Just because she was very upset over the loss they reported this..the media thinks too much..

joyceyjuice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sle3pyheadz Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 pm

i wish but very doubtful....

the media is really getting on my nerves

sle3pyheadz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 am

Oh good god. They denied being together currently so now they USED to date..? OMG.

GIVE ME A BREAK. That, apparently, will never happen. Anyone but you-know-who (LOL! This is what happens when you have a Harry Potter movie marathon)

Whatever it is, FRIENDS FOREVER. LOL.
ohretro would enjoy this /grabs popcorn
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey but think about it, anything can happen. Anyone can list the type of personlaity that he or she want his or her girl/boyfriends to be and end up with someone that totally did not imagine. And fall inlove with each other. Whatever happens between Show and Rainie isn't impossible. And in all honesty I dont care. Unless Show and Rainie both agree to it, then I won't believe any of the trash the media writes. Rainie may be the emotional type. Believe me these reactions and the relationship they have are normal for friends. Think about it. What about your own friendship relatonships with your firends. Mine are same exact way. I get upset over my friends loss too. Thats all Rainie did. Guys and girls are ALLOWED to be FRIENDS!!
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

@ hitsugayali yeah i agree to this , GUYS AND GIRLS are ALLOWED to be FRIENDS!! Just like me i have more guy friends than girls..cause i'm a boyish type of girl..but still i have a girly side of me..whenever i see Show.. Very Happy xD as i always say EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by jastinefaye Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:41 pm

it's possible but i know they are friends..Very Happy
jastinefaye
jastinefaye
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 pm

kprincess wrote:

Whatever it is, FRIENDS FOREVER. LOL.
ohretro would enjoy this /grabs popcorn

If only she would spazz in here....it would result in such an entertaining response. xDD I'd agree with her, too...but I guess we'd be in the minority

Bah. They're friends. That's it if anything, nothing more, definitely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:14 am

well.. it would b nice if they reli date.. but if so.. show wont hide it.. show is not tat type of guy.. he will date rainie in public if they r reli dating...
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm

uhm it's not that i'm one of those fans who can't accept their idols having girlfriends but i really think this is ridiculous.... if you say makiyo and selina are his ex-gf's i'm fine... even if you say jolin although i believe they're buddies/sisters... whatever XD but rainie?! i don't dislike her but i really don't think she fits show! they're friends ok... but a couple? impossible...

and what's with all that: it's such a big deal to date an ex of my friend... it's been already 10 years!! anyone who thinks that xiao gui is still in love with rainie? yea right me neither >_<
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:04 am

It's nice if they date but I think they're not. They are just good friends. The media is so creative.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by poizer Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

it will be nice but they are only friends.

poizer

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down