Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group!

+2
JaiYouXiaoZhu
lollipopbbt<3show
6 posters

Go down

[2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group! Empty [2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group!

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 am

Red White "Chinese Top Ten Male Artist" after starting one night Asia's Dancing King Show Luo dominated the chart! Hsiao Jing Teng, JJ Lin, Mayday, Jay Chou following in the chart, becoming the top five most popular people.

TTV New Year's Eve show "Red Superstar 2011 Arts Awards" in collaboration with the Yahoo!'s top ten Chinese male singer balloting officially kicked off yesterday afternoon! After a short period of time, netizens had started voting for their beloved idols

The first day of the top ten male singers is like warriors having a competition fierce. Recently producing new albums, JJ Lin, Kenji Wu and Andy Lau, with better advantage getting into the top ten; Proving to be strong Eason Chan, Wang Lee Hom, Yoga Lin's votes are not very far to catch up. The popular bands, Fahrenheit hovering ten thousand votes, anytime can catch up.

The voting will be from December 7 to January 9, a very short period, testing the popularity of the stars, who can in the next five weeks of the time catch up, beingin the Top Ten Male Singers, and also the test of the fans for the support they have for their idols.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just something to take our minds of the issue now Smile and keep on voting Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group! Empty Re: [2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group!

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:57 am

Where do you vote ?! Surprised
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
................. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ 羅志祥我愛你 我愛你 我愛你!! ♥ .................
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

[2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group! Empty Re: [2010-12-08 Yahoo TW] Show Luo' after first night ahead of the group!

Post by rainoxide Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 am

@JiaYouXiaoZhu : i think this thread can help...

thanks for sharing... let's keep on voting guys, let's keep him on the top! Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 am

@ rainoxide : TY TY !!!!! ~ cheers
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

i need help...i clicked show and then vote but then the page went blank. is it really like that? cuz i kept refreshing...and the place of show is the number he is in?

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm

yeaaaa voting =) like a million times <3
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:27 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:i need help...i clicked show and then vote but then the page went blank. is it really like that? cuz i kept refreshing...and the place of show is the number he is in?

Did you create a yahoo account? you need to do that first. Unless you have a yahoo account already...once you sign into your yahoo account, you can vote. I hope that helps...
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:i need help...i clicked show and then vote but then the page went blank. is it really like that? cuz i kept refreshing...and the place of show is the number he is in?

Nono ~ The number is just the random order hes in.. (: Not the actual place he's in.. Coz once you've voted you'll see how much votes hes got and the place number which is NUMBER ONE atm ~ Very Happy
Keep making new acounts and Keep voting guys!! bounce

Xiao Zhu Forever ~~ pig
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 pm

GO GO GUYS!! LETS KEEP THIS UP!! XD I want to see the look of Show's face while holding that award <(^oo^)>!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah! Show's victory was even success... Come on, guys! We cheered him... cheers
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down