Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD

+7
rainoxide
hershei01
lifiati alimatunnisa
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
lzxslxz123
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD Empty [2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 am

Recently in the internet, news broke that Show Luo has STD and is being talked about in entertainment shows, with the encouragement of his mother, Show went to the hospital to have a health examination, and 6 years of medical cards, there is proof of innocence in no STD .

Show is very famous! Therefore a nurse who claimed to be friends with Show stated that he had STD, more talking heads in the program publicly insinuate, gas pig stand clarified. Artist Luo (99.10.21): "If I know who he is, I will sue him! I really hope we do not use these aways to convey something. I feel things that are not true should not be mentioned anymore "

Not only came forward but made public his medical certificate. The report notes that Show checks up in the hospital for six years already, his most recent was in in July this year, including urological examination, founding no infectious lesions, tantamount to no STD, with the doctor's signatures!

Because of defending his "cleanliness", Show had to let to doctors check him which was really embarrassing and had to bite his teeth to endure. the talking heads want to keep alluding to legal recourse, just that choosing this time to publish health check up, is coincidently the same time Show will publish his new book, the new book is linked with the STD scandal , and again did a free publicity

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD Empty Re: [2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 am

Show is healthy,
that only proves he has no STD..
Very Happy glad things are cleared up for evryone/ Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD Empty Re: [2010-12-17 Yahoo TW] Luo Mama teaches to be brave, Show Luo shows his health card, no STD

Post by Rita8D Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

in ur face!!reporters!!
i hate it when they write something that r not true!!! Common STD?=.='' even an idiot would think it fake!! it is impossible for him to hav STD !!! i hope they learn their lesson this time!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:01 pm

didn't his recent health check-up results say he was very healthy except for the little problem created for eating too fast?
it's so wrong for people to even spread rumors like that especially during his promotion for his book... Sad
good thing he clarified that... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lifiati alimatunnisa Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Shocked
lifiati alimatunnisa
lifiati alimatunnisa

Number of posts : 2

http://lifia19@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Who can make up all those things?? Its good Show has patience in them.
I believe him and I know that he will not lie .. Smile

Stay healthy xiao zhu.. Smile stay happy Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 am

i wish those people would just stop trying to hurt others. it's a good thing that Xiao Zhu got so many people supporting him esp. Lo Mama.

jia you, Brave Xiao Zhu! Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 am

not to forget all his wives >Very Happy!!!....
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by octa Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 am

that's right,, no STD
XZ jia you... cheers
octa
octa
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Rita8D wrote:not to forget all his wives >Very Happy!!!....

ahaha, of course!!! Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

i hope after this they would stop putting random rumors n small things into big things that can hurt him Sad.. but we all no he's strong n he can't be defeated easily!!! they want to bring him down, he will rise even higher Smile
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 am

Rita8D wrote:i hope after this they would stop putting random rumors n small things into big things that can hurt him Sad.. but we all no he's strong n he can't be defeated easily!!! they want to bring him down, he will rise even higher Smile
Yeaaah ayee ! Wink I think they should just give up, coz all they're doing is just actually helping to promote him. Hah! Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
................. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ 羅志祥我愛你 我愛你 我愛你!! ♥ .................
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 pm

I really hate those people, Show has had enough trouble in showbiz already. Just leave him alone for crying out loud! Frustrated at rumors. Show, Jia You! Don't be worried you have fans all over the world supporting you!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm intrigued to know how he could even get an STD when he works so hard, barely having enough time to go to sleep? Reporters, check your facts before you print garbage.
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down