Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo

+5
fshirles
engin
littlecutekitty
Tonya
o_ost1nao_o
9 posters

Go down

[04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo Empty [04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo
[*note: this isn't the entire article, I only translated the part of the article that dealt with Show]

04/09/2008

In the Taiwanese entertainment industry, the 'beautiful man' seems to be the trend. When Danson Tang first entered the business, he was claimed by outsiders as "Xiao Zhu #2." In regards to being compared with Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo, Danson admits that when he had first entered the business, there were people that said they looked similar, "But that shouldn't be the case any more!" Personality-wise, he said that he's more introverted, while Show is more crazy, so there's no comparison there. At the moment, besides a break through in movie, drama, and music, Show Lo is also a very popular entertainment host in Taiwan. Danson expressed that if he gets the chance to grow, he hopes that he'd be able to get into the hosting business. He revealed he's actually very silly in private. But Danson clarified that he didn't want to be compared with Show Lo. He said that he's seen the program that Show hosts, and had also guested on the show during his album release, "He's a very outstanding artist/celebrity and senior, I still need to do much learning

Source: Red Net
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

p.s. -_- why do people insist that Show is crazy, in private? Show is ONLY active and wild ON CAMERA, for TV...otherwise he's just as introverted, if not more...

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo Empty Re: [04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo

Post by Tonya Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:15 pm

OMG.. I know one day I will kill the media... -____-""""""""
I'm going crazy......
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

[04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo Empty Re: [04/09/2008 - Red Net] Danson Tang : Doesn't like to be compared to and Show Lo

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:18 pm

lol, for ppl to say that Show is CRAZY, then they don't really know him that well and just assume.
Show likes to put on a persona/facade that he's crazy and playful just on the outside, but he's more quiet when he's with the ppl he knows best, such as party boys (when they're talking, not fooling around lol)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:32 pm

he is not crazy!!! he is just entertaining people. make people laugh and happy.. damn media why is the media always against Show?
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:36 pm

the media didn't call him crazy.. Danson did.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:18 am

comparison is stupid! just as what media do all the time.

they seems forget that they are not the judges. i know i ll definitely get sick of reading this kind of innutritious news one day very soon.

some ppl really misunderstood him so much relatively to his personality. he's not crazy, he sacrifices a lot in the program to amuse ppl. i think only his fans know him so well. Sad

Last edited by fshirles on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:34 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:the media didn't call him crazy.. Danson did.
Because he's dont know clearly about Show( our idol)
in private, he speaks very little, so little that you can use "quiet" to describe it on "Show Lo - Show The Real Me" article
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:49 am

thanks stina for the trans^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:06 am

That's a textbook example of thinking-turned-assumption.

If I'm even making that slightest bit of sense, lol.
But Danson doesn't know a lot about Show.
Surprisingly, though.
Show mentioned a damn lots of time that that's not who he is.

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:23 am

wait..why are they even comparing danson tang to xiao zhu in the first place??? there's no comparison at all..not that i have anything against danson..but seriously...someone please enlighten me on WHAT similarities are there?? LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 pm

LoL i don't think there are similarities either..
but one thing for sure.. i feel bad for Danson.
I don't have anything against Danson, in fact, his hit song "Ai Wo [Love Me]" is a GREAT SONG and i LOVE IT..
but i feel like his record company, AVEX, (aka Show's old record company) is trying to make Danson into something he's not. and I feel like AVEX is trying to push Danson into Show's path...going to take dance classes and what not..
also, Danson's first album cover, looks and i mean just LOOKS...has Show's "Expert Show" album cover shadowing in it.. no?

whatever.. i feel bad for Danson is all I know..
but he's fairly new in the entertainment business..in comparison with Show.. so mleh.. he probably just needs to research on stuff he says before he makes judgments like that Smile [i.e. that Show is wild in private]

i like Danson though.. if any of that sounded too critical.. but i'm just as critical with Show if not more Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 pm

yeah i feel bad for Danson too. by comparing him to Show, he's more likely to suffer backlash than Show actually. LOL. and frankly, i think he has his own unique image and will succeed with his image. the media is going to ruin him if they continue comparing him to others.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down