Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter

5 posters

Go down

[04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter Empty [04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:52 am

Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter

04/24/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo started out doing impressions, doing impression is his area of expertise, the thing is, his impression was of the reporter, using the name of a reporter to "swagger and deceive."

One day a reporter received a call from SHE, "You left a message in my phone, are you looking for us for something?"

The reporter was puzzled, because he wasn't looking for SHE for anything.

After a while, other celebrities also called, including Jolin Tsai, A-Mei Chang etc.. all receiving phone calls from this "fake reporter."

After receiving a few consecutive phone calls, the reporter started to investigate on who was behind this mischief, but turned up with nothing, until Show Lo admitted it himself.

He said to the reporter, "Yu Liang Ge [Brother Yu Liang], your voice is really distinguishable so it's really easy to imitate, and you're a really nice person, so lots of celebrities believe that you were looking for them. You know there was this one day I called Jolin Tsai, who was playing mahjong at the time, when she heard that you called her she was so scared that she couldn't keep playing, because {i} said very seriously that she was being recorded. Using your voice to investigate on artists is really useful."

Upon hearing these words, the reporter nearly fainted.

A News Article Made Show Lo Cry

In these years, Show Lo has been really popular, in hosting, releasing albums, advertising, holding concerts, acting in dramas, he ran the whole show. Seeing how he's getting better and better, it makes him think of the struggles he had in contract conflicts with his past manager, and about how his entertainment career had been close to an end in the past.

At the time, he very worriedly told a reporter, saying, "I'm really worried that due to this [situation] I'll become unpopular, no one will continue to use me. I really like an entertainment career. I also need this job to feed my family." At the time, I wrote an article about his situation update, the next day after reading the paper, he told me, "It's been a while since any reporter has written anything about me. Today's article gave me a lot of encouragement."

His eyes were a little red, because the reporter knew the immense pressure that he was under, an article can actually serve as his emotional valve.

Upon seeing Show cry, the reporter didn't know what to do. This was the first time the reporter had seem him cry.

After a few years, the reporter saw him cry once again, at the time Show was facing the death of his father, "Dad, in the next life, I still want to be your son," Show said to his father's portrait at the farewell visitation. The two times he cried, Show Lo's heart was actually very strong and mature.

Source: MOP & Omy
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter Empty Re: [04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter

Post by iloveshowx3 Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:39 am

i dont really get the article.. so he's the reporter?
iloveshowx3
iloveshowx3
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

http://iheartshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter Empty Re: [04/24/2008 - MOP & Omy] Show Lo Imitates A News Reporter

Post by Tonya Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:57 am

mmhh... I think so ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:41 am

well basically..he pretends to be the reporter and call alot of celebrities!1 thaats so funny ..but then he cried at the end of this article.!!GOGOOGo
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 am

Must carry on and must always be stong... though a guy should sometimes let all their tears and stress out !~Must keep on going and we will always support you !
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down