Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers

+3
xiaozhu_woaini07
Rita8D
bendansia
7 posters

Go down

[03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers Empty [03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers

Post by bendansia Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 am

Show Lo Treats Friend Better Than lovers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese singer-host Show Lo admitted that he talks to his best pals the same way he does to his lovers - sometimes even more so.

"I’m very relaxed when I’m with my friends. I’m very close to my buddies and I talk to them like how I talk to my lovers," he said when promoting his upcoming concert in Kuala Lumpur recently.

It is apparent that in his heart, his friends weigh more than his girlfriend - so much so that one of his exes complained about it.

"She told me, ‘Why do you treat your friends better? I shall be just your friend then," he recalled.

Being one of the most sought-after bachelors around, Lo, 31, states that at the moment, he is not thinking about getting a girlfriend or getting married.

“I’m happy to be surrounded by friends and co-workers who love me. Moreover, I don’t have the time. I hang out with my friends after work. So if you don’t have the time, you might as well don’t have a girlfriend,” he concluded.

For his upcoming maiden concert in Malaysia, he expressed his wish of seeing the audiences' hair and clothes get drenched with sweat by the time the show ends.

"I want them to have fun with me. When I was doing a show in Hong Kong, even the photographers danced along," he said, adding that he might perform (local singer) Aniu's songs.

Show Lo Encore World Live Tour in Malaysia 2011 will be held at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil at 8pm on April 16.

*Tickets are priced at RM88 (sold out), RM128, RM168, RM228, RM268, RM328 and RM388. For more info, call the Galaxy Group hotline at 03-2282 2020 or log on to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Photos by Darran Tan

Credits: By Chew Wan Ying, The Daily Chilis
bendansia
bendansia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

[03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers Empty Re: [03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers

Post by Rita8D Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 am

i'll still want 2 be with u, Show...ty 4 posting
and plz put the date ^^
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers Empty Re: [03-15-11 The Daily Chili] Show Lo treats friends better than lovers

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:57 am

Aww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile He's such a sweetheart. <3

And I agree with him. I treasure friendship more than love. Lol. Now I'm starting to think about my future....and I made this decision when I was 18. I'm not getting married. This was before I knew about him, lol. xD LOL. I'm such a...... sigh~ Anywhoo.....I love my friends. Very Happy

Thanks for posting! And yes, please put the date like Rita said! ^_^
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 am

"So if you don’t have the time, you might as well don’t have a girlfriend" - True that! Smile It's ok if he's not going to get married. But I hope he finds his true love. Haha~ Friends over lovers. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 am

I believe that a girl must always understand that her man must have his guy pals and also guy times.
To have a long loving relationship, the girl and the guy must also be best of friends...this way they'll understand each other more.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 am

Looking forward to his concert in Kuala Lumpur. I'm definately going.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:01 pm

That's so funny imagining the photographers dancing to Show's songs! Show gets everyone dancing lol.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Hahaha, then I'll be your friend, Xiao Zhu :-3
JK =))
For me, I think it's just his thought for now. When he'll be truly in love someday, of course his other half would be his first priority. And that his treatment to his other half is waay different than to his friends ♥
Waiting for that day Smile
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down