Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises

+9
Rita8D
rawrr101
destinasf
belina
claudz4lyf
jennychung86
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
lollipopbbt<3show
13 posters

Go down

[2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises Empty [2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 am

Xiao Zhu, Show Lo last night attended the Chinese Global Music Charts, winning four awards, his last album “Rashomon” sales were a success, selling more than 150,000, In the new album, Xiao Zhu said he’ll "get rid of himself ", he said: “ "Rashomon” had good results which everyone worked hard to create, I’ll get rid of myself, make another record again.”

Xiao Zhu’s fitness training was a success, for the seventh single “Silence Phobia” ‘s shower scene showed a wet body exhibiting his muscles, even when Jay Chou saw the MV, he can not help but praise: “well trained body.” Rarely praised for his figure, Xiao Zhu hardly has nothing to say, he could only embarrassedly laugh.

Fans wanted Show’s body even more, begging to add “Wet Body Show” to the concert, making Show laugh with tears, “Young people have changed, all eat too much salt.” Last year, “Rashomon” sold more than 150,000 copies in Taiwan, Xiao Zhu wore his Dalang costume, dancing in the concert, Xiao Zhu said if “Only For You” gets a better record in Taiwan, then there’ll be another concert for the fans, he’ll be wearing a one piece pink pajama dancing.

Also, “the 10,001 Night” World Tour Concert was very successful across Asia, America and Australia, this year up to now, there are a toral of 15 “Wu Fa Wu Tian” concerts, and there will be about 10 more encore concerts, attracting about 300,000 people, with profits of about 600,000,000 NT dollars; yesterday, Xiao Zhu held an 2nd version of “Only For You” autograph session, and again, more posters of the word “Show” will be printed in Europe and Africa, and then printed with the"SHOW" Inserted the word flag in Europe and Africa, determined to sing in the five continents.

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:yahoo tw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------what are you waiting for?! go buy Show's album and make a new record!!! he'll wear those one piece hello kitty pajamas! yay!

More Stuff:i found a video, and the new record show was talking about, it's 170,000 copies Smile those living in Taiwan, can you do it?! Very Happy

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises Empty Re: [2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 am

haha one piece pajama, he'll be so adorable in those. i wish i could go on his concert, wish he'll go in the phil Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises Empty Re: [2011-04-11 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu MV shows wet body and muscle, even Jay praises

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 am

he gets really shy whenever people talk about his body now... hehe... so cute of him... Very Happy

i would love to see him wear a one piece in his concert! too bad i can't actually go to one... come here to the Philippines show! it's very near taiwan you know... lol... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by jennychung86 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 am

Xiao Zhu!! If you come to Europe, come to The Netherlandsss!! I love you I love you

jennychung86
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 am

Yeah! Hope they'll break more than 170,000 to wearing a pink pajamas.. I just wanna see him closely..

Show, can u please come here in the Philippines??? 2 hours traveled here from Taipei 2 Manila.. We have many fans here to cheer u.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 am

ohh how cute hes getting shy hahha ohh hope he reach the record of 170,000 lolz hehe pink pj ohh cant wait ehhe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:07 pm

I cant wait to see...the one piece pink pajamas...if he need to break the Taiwan record sales...does it mean we got to buy from taiwan??? ...
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 pm

So cute he'll wear pink pj's. Very Happy Hope he'll get 170,000. Very Happy I'm sure he'll get it. Very Happy Yeah~ Please come to the Philippines. 2 hours away from Taiwan Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 pm

lmao that is something I want to see beside him being half naked LOL~~~
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 pm

LOL! One piece pink pajama! XDDDDDDDDDDDD I wanna see that! AHAHAHA. :3
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by kiddierobot Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

he is way too cute !! i wanna see him in his pink one piece !

- i dont know if there are any jay chou fans here but i think us cpop fans should vote for him anways and let people know there isnt JUST a kpop movement. he's 2nd place but 140000+ points behind rain & theres only 3 days left ! you can vote as much as you want Wink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kiddierobot

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm

@kiddierobot: I'm amazed that Rain is 1st O_O... Aww... Show not in the list D:
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by ALICE LIM Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:59 am

Can't wait for the one piece pajamas. Emmm...
ALICE LIM
ALICE LIM
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm

haha. Pink Pajamas. Smile

Aiyo. Jay Praise Show for the muscles.. Wet Body Show

thanks for sharing

Very Happy Laughing
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down