Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

(01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath

+6
nicxxiangloveshow
yu_chun_shan
lollipopbbt<3show
Rita8D
mypiggy
lzxslxz123
10 posters

Go down

(01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath Empty (01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 am

In 2010, Show Luo topped the annual album sales chart for the first time with his seventh album, Rashomon, but naturally the pressure has increased this time round, as there are even higher expectations for his eighth album, due out next month which is tentatively titled “The One and Only”*.

Wearing a revealing suit and half-submerged in a rose-petal bath, the latest photographs coming from the singer exposes his new hairstyle and also a little of his newly-trained body. In the less than ten degree Celsius rose petal bath, Show admitted that his chest muscles and abs looked more solid and firm because of the temperature of the water, but stressed that they looked that way mostly because of the training that he has completed.

Show’s determination to change his image started during his vacation in Hawaii last year, where apparently, a female co-worker teased him about his body, comparing it to a dolphin when the solidly-built men in Speedos on the beaches were sharks. On his return to Taiwan, he immediately sent out a call for help to well-known fitness instructor, Ruo Di Pan (潘若迪). To test his determination, coach Pan deliberately arranged for Show to take aerobics classes with some ladies in the grandmother age-group, but however humiliating the experience was, it has certainly paid off. Coach Pan supervised Show through twenty days of weight training and aerobics classes and at the end, Show was 6 kilograms lighter and had gained a more sculpted body.

The concept for Show’s previous album revolved around the expression of his trendy man identity through fashion accessories, the most important being sunglasses which appeared in most of his photoshoots. For his next album, the theme leans toward a more mature, sophisticated and formal look, using simple but elegant suits to present the gentlemen side to Show’s persona.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*The name of his new album hasn't been confirmed by Show or his record company and is a rough translation

Credits to: mishi on cpopaccess.com
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

(01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath Empty Re: (01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath

Post by mypiggy Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 am

yes he looks a bit mature in the pic, but looks super sexy with the new body & hair.
can't wait for the new album!!
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

(01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath Empty Re: (01/08/2011) Show Luo shows off new body in rose petal bath

Post by Rita8D Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Xd i dont want u to be a shark, dolphin r way cuter!!! but i hope he doesnt get 2 buff n muscular!!! :Pcuz more trainings n all...XD i thought his body was fine before....
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

yea...i thought his body was fine before especially the time when ylbfb was finishing so the lights went off and show took off his jacket and there was muscles Very Happy O_o
i'm really confused now about the album title. i thought it was like the "Right Time" (*sigh) i'm really impatient XD
best wishes for his next album which i will help in buying to make it 6th platinum Very Happy
hope our dear show doesn't get so mature Very Happy still want him cute.... Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm

his body's looking very good... hehe
can't wait for the new album! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

I think his new haircut looks mature to him yet his body was improving and he has a abs already...so this time i will love him better than before :]

More pictures show,MORE PICTURES!.
And i want you to take off that suit.:3 (Behave nicxx, behave.Very Happy)
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:36 am

affraid Wow ~~~ Love it !!!
I hope it wasnt really because he got teased that made him want ta get more fitter... ddnt he always tell us girl fans to stop losing weight becoz its harmful to our body. I hope he ddnt harm his body to get those abs. ): But i still love his new look thou! Short hair suits him best! Very Happy
Jai You Xiao Zhu !!! lol!
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm

OH MY GOD I"M GONNA FAINT!!!!!! LOVE THE NEW LOOK AS MUCH AS I LOVED THE OLD ONE <33333
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 am

XD after i looked at show pics in the rose petal bath so many times... at night..!! i dreamt of me and him dancing on top of the water surface of the pool with rose petals!!! i was wearing a beautiful dress that made out of roses n we were dancing tango XD!!!n the petals were falling down n water splashing kind of like raining!!! XD!!!
Also, i actually drooled all over my pillow X_X!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by luv4show Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:43 pm

I'M LOVIN' IT!!! i bet we all fans wanna go join him in there :DD
---->he is HOTNESS!!
luv4show
luv4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/kngkng91

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 am

uhmm... It looks like hes more mature in that picture because its revealing..

nice hair cut also. Very Happy
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down