Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies

+7
kprincess
Rita8D
kimmortal
yu_chun_shan
angelinechan
gelangielol
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies Empty [2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 am

"Xiao Zhu” Show Luo, went to Australia for filming, launching book “Show Escape”, although the makeup triggered allergies but the fitness training resulted in getting a golden armors, gnats moving far from him.

Show first went to Australia to hold a concert then invited by the Tourism Australia, touring Cairns while taking the advantage to shoot for the photo book with enchanting looks to capture the fans’ heart, the whole book has more than 200 pictures, very big size, weighing about 1.5 kg, pictures taken at land, sea and air. Show said: “I hope it’ll have a perfect photo book record, telling a story of a Show Luo wanting to escape.” Fanclub, SFC is on its 4th year, having more than 50,000 people, enjoying the offer.

Although he seems to be very handsome in the pictures, but during the process, Xiao Zhu had a hard time, with “Camouflage” shooting deep in the jungle, they placed paint around his eyes, never thought that his skin was too sensitive, immediately triggering allergies, making it very hard; but when all the people’s whole body had been bitten by mosquitoes, he laughed saying: “I even captured the hearts of mosquitoes with my charm.” Actually Show, who is recently working very hard in training his body has good metabolism, mosquitoes do not like to go near him, Xiao Zhu even told the staff: “Who told you not to always exercise.”

In front of a beautiful scene, “Director Luo” suddenly became “Luo Poet”, saying a lot of words not usually said, an example suddenly pops out “Once you truly place a person in your heart, you will never get lost”, these words had made other people who heard shocked, joking that he is a young artist. Xiao Zhu happily said “In the future, if I fall in love, I will surely bring my girlfriend to Cairns because this place is really beautiful, more importantly no paparazzi.”

source:BBC
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies Empty Re: [2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies

Post by gelangielol Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 am

Ohhhhhhh nice , 1.5kg book. xD thank god I order it from sfc =p
wahhaah go ausssiieeee <3 cairns looks bice... Never been there.... Even though it's reallyclose to syd

hehe the post part makes me think oh the hot shot bts where shows just dressig as those olden day Chinese that have formal hair singing those old songs XD
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

[2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies Empty Re: [2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies

Post by angelinechan Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 am

makes me want to go to cairns.. hahaa... have to find some time off ^^
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 am

angelinechan wrote:makes me want to go to cairns.. hahaa... have to find some time off ^^

lawl isnt cairns like... near Gold coast... [i suck at geo... even australian geography XD]
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

gelangielol wrote:
angelinechan wrote:makes me want to go to cairns.. hahaa... have to find some time off ^^

lawl isnt cairns like... near Gold coast... [i suck at geo... even australian geography XD]

Yup2.. In queensland.. Near gold coast Smile
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 pm

omg! i want to have that photobook! Sad that is available only if you join SFC, right?

nice plan to hide from the paparazzi show... hehehe... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Isn't the photobook available later on? SFC just gets first dibs on pre-orders, right? But we can all buy it later? I'm waiting to save money to buy it even though I joined SFC.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 am

Darn, it's like I'm the only person alive who didn't join SFC

@yu_chun_Shan you can buy the photo book after just SFC gets to buy it first Smile though I think I read there are lImited copies though....

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 am

lol XD what r u gonna do with her there Surprised? lmao attract mosquitoes XD? good thing there rn't any bees LOL.. aww the allergies must be very uncomfortable and itch T_T poor him
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 am

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:Darn, it's like I'm the only person alive who didn't join SFC

@yu_chun_Shan you can buy the photo book after just SFC gets to buy it first Smile though I think I read there are lImited copies though....

you're not alone in the not able to join SFC... Smile and thanks for answering... now it's time to save money again... hehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Ouhhh~ The only place i hate having an allergic reaction. ANYWHERE BUT JUST NOT THE FACE PLEASE. Neutral

LOL @ the mosquito thing.

AND OMG CAIRNS. A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. I think Show will really like it there.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:Darn, it's like I'm the only person alive who didn't join SFC

no you're not lol! I didn't ---not because I didn't want to...it is because I don't have a ton of money.I figure a better way to support him is to buy stuff from him instead of joining SFC...although I really really really wanted to Sad
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 am

OOOOOO. WOW. I didn't know he had sensitive skin. o.O

LOL @ the mosquito being attracted by his CHARM. LOLOL. xD

“Once you truly place a person in your heart, you will never get lost” POET SHOW LUO! <333 Hahahaa. xD
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenii~BAR Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:51 am

Does anyone know when the photobook will be available??

Jenii~BAR
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna8888 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:19 am

gelangielol wrote:

its in queensland but further up north... great opportunity to see the great barrier reef as Show did!!!

Anna8888
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down