Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles

3 posters

Go down

[06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles Empty [06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles

06/09/2008

With collaborations between Cathay Bank, Hitoradio, and Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation, they are holding the Fourth Annual Metro Street Dancing Competition. This year they invited Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo as their event spokesperson, following the previous endorsers Jolin Tsai and A-Mei Chang. Earlier, Dance King Show also especially rode the metro to film the event commercial. Besides taking the metro during his school days, he rarely got the chance to take public transportation again. So when he saw the handles, he revealed that he used to hang on the handles to get girls' attention. He also started to imitate the starting position of Olympic athletes, unchanging of his comical nature.

Besides going there for work, Show has never taken the metro in private, and was very complimenting of the Taipei metro system. He saw lots of students and blue-collared workers come and go on the metro, which he couldn't help but say, "When I have time, I'm going give the Taipei Metro a try. It'll be like going back to the olden school days, getting that feeling of taking public transportation. And then maybe I can try for some romance on the way, returning to high school life isn't half bad." Speaking of ways to pick up girls, Show laughed and said, "Passing paper notes is a must!" and then comically added, "I passed notes like crazy! Afraid that I'd get rejected, I passed on to everyone, so I'll get at least 1 out of 10!" This made everyone tease him about how "Show is aimless!"

During the filming of the event commercial, Show played happily. Besides using the metro hanging handles as gymnastic rings, he also very handsomely used them to show off his hip and arm strength. He also imitated the Olympic gymnasts in their starting stance. Show said, "Upon seeing the inside of the metro, I can't help but want to imitate a scene from "God Of Gamblers 3," where the God of Gamblers encountered Lung Wu on on the train."
The Fourth Annual Metro Dancing Competition sign-ups starts from 06/16 and ends on 07/13. The competition is giving out a total of $370,000 as prize money, in hopes that all lovers of dancing would participate in this event, dancing out their youthfulness. More information can be found on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Hitoradio
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles Empty Re: [06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles

Post by kprincess Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm

I bet Show is the only one who can play with the handles looking like a child and a prince at the same time~
lol
passing notes is a must?? now i know~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

[06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles Empty Re: [06/09/2008 - Hitoradio] Show Lo Endorses Metro Street Dancing Competition, Films Commercial and Shows Off Muscles

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 pm

lol, last pic, it looks like he's missing a piece of his armpit hair XD
which reminds me of the time when Energy tricked him into doing a shaver commercial XD he had to dye his armpit hair from black to brown, and in the end, had to shave it off XD

ps. I LOVE HIS FREAKIN ARMS! (the rest of him as well, but my lard, his arms! <3)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down