Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom

+3
kagari
freya1507
lollipopbbt<3show
7 posters

Go down

[2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom Empty [2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 am

The New Year has just started and "Asia's Dancing King", Show Luo already has a busy schedule, trying to make it in time for all his performances, song "Lian Ai Da Ren" dominated Taiwan with the highest TV ratings during New Year' s Eve, and has recently flew to Shanghaj to meet the fans, aside from giving his New Year blessings, Show also shares his New Year plan. 

During Taiwan's 2012 New Year's Eve Show, Show Luo rode the high speed train to catch all the 3 shows, remembering his memories of his crazy schedule 2 years ago, he says that traveling now is very convenient, and expressed his gratitude to those who made way for him, "You need to run using the road, then immediately performing as you arrive, so that's why everyone thought, Xiao Zhu didn't even start singing yet and he's out of breath.

In one night catching 3 concerts, Show Luo's popularity is evident and according to the data released, in the whole Taiwan's New Year's Eve performances, Show Luo's performance of "Lian Ai Da Rén" broadcasted in TVBS is the most watched, totaling up to 5,370,000 people. Show expressed although his income is not as big as the news say, but his mom is happy, being able to perform in such a large scale and let everyone have a taste of his music, being able to see his hard work this past year, this is the most important. 

"I have experienced living without a job, so I hope to be busy, I like being busy." Show said that he will release a new Japanese single in February and after, he will release his Chinese album, although he can only rest while traveling, Show, whose schedule is already filled up until August is very happy and felt very fulfilling. Although he is very busy, he, who cherishes his family very much, intends to take some time this new year for his mom, "Every New Year, I would bring my mom to travel, this time around, she has been going to Beijing and Shanghai, she really likes to go out, so I will take some time to shop and eat with mom this New Year and then reduce my weight after.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Daily News
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom Empty Re: [2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom

Post by freya1507 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:38 am

thanks for posting
happy for him .... me really curious .. when he will do the rest of the SFC events ... he has a pretty big delay already ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom Empty Re: [2012/01/06 Daily News] Show Lo trying to make it in time for New Year's Eve shows, however busy will take time to accompany mom

Post by kagari Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 pm

What reduce weight? He absolutely don`t need to do that o.o
It`s fine like it is right now.
Anyway...Mr. Busy...hope he will get some rest though.
Thanks for sharing!! Wink
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Thumbs up thumbs up for the performances....

And love him all the way, will wait everything about him... <3

angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by sandibabi4 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Awww such a great way to start off the New Year. Proud of him to think of his mother so much. I love that! Thanks for posting!! Very Happy
sandibabi4
sandibabi4

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 pm

the new year just started and he already has a schedule until august... phew! he's really a very busy person but at least he enjoys everything he does... Very Happy
shop and eat with his mom and then reduce his weight after... lol...i can imagine xiao shuang glaring at him eating all the food (when she sees him) hahaha Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 am

A GOOD START deserves a GOOD ENDING!!!!! I'm happy for you show, because you have reached your DREAMS already...
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down